Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Best way to remove teeth? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Best way to remove teeth? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Best way to remove teeth? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Best way to remove teeth? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Best way to remove teeth? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Best way to remove teeth? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Best way to remove teeth? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Best way to remove teeth? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Best way to remove teeth? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Best way to remove teeth?

5 posters

Go down

Best way to remove teeth? Empty Best way to remove teeth?

Post  tooyoung Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:07 am

I've recently been getting pain in the back of my mouth, I took a look last night and noticed I've got a wisdom tooth right at the back coming through. It looks like the tooth has barely any room, which might mess up the rest of my teeth, is it safe for it just to get pulled out?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Best way to remove teeth? Empty Re: Best way to remove teeth?

Post  fender89 Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:23 am

wisdom teeth causing the other teeth to mess up is just a myth. teeth going unaligned is just genetics and there isn't much that can be done to stop it naturally, if they get bad, just go to the dentist. He/she can sort it out.

Until when/if you have any pain, don't worry about it. Do you have regular checkups at a dentist? go every 6 months.

fender89

Back to top Go down

Post  fender89 Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:25 am

oh yeah i just saw you are saying you have pain. I would advice to just go to the dentist if you can man.

fender89

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:45 am

My teeth are pretty crooked already, typical English teeth haha.

Yeah I go every 6 months, but my next routine check up is in around 3-4 months. I'm just washing my mouth with salt water a couple of times a day and if it gets any worse or the same after a week or so maybe, ill call my dentist. Thanks for the help.

Different question - the tooth infront of the wisdom tooth seems to be grey/black in the middle. What does that mean? My gum for that tooth seem slightly receded at the side.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  fender89 Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:50 pm

hey man, i'm not entirely sure about the grey/black bit in the middle. JUst ask your dentist Razz

I only knew about wisdom teeth coming through in relation to teeth becomming crooked due to talking with my own dentist. I had perfect bottom row teeth until a year ago or so, that's when my wisdom teeth were coming through. The whole time i thought it was them making my bottom row go abit unalligned, but my dentist recently attended a lecture apparently and he found out that it's not the wisdom teeth that do this.

BTW, in regards to the original question. Getting the bottom wisdom teeth removed is a big procedure and can cause some complications apparently. Is a hospital job. Especially if they have not fully came through. Getting top wisdom teeth removed however isn't a big deal. I had to get my top right wisdom tooth removed as it was biting down into my gum and causing pain in the back of my mouth ( my bottom wisdom tooth (the one that shoulda met the top one) didn't come through properly) Maybe this has something to do with the pain your experiencing? I had no idea it was my top wisdom tooth doing the damage until i went to the dentist. Infact i didn't know i had top wisdom teeth.

fender89

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Under tooth enamel is dentin and that might be the grey/black stuff. Your dentist may say that's grounds for a filling, I dunno, heh Smile I have a couple..

Peeps on here advise against them ofc but my knowledge on the alternatives isn't good enough to comment really!

As for the wisdom tooth.. leave it up to your dentist, if you think he's good! Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  empty Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:52 am

fender89 wrote:
BTW, in regards to the original question. Getting the bottom wisdom teeth removed is a big procedure and can cause some complications apparently. Is a hospital job. Especially if they have not fully came through. Getting top wisdom teeth removed however isn't a big deal. I had to get my top right wisdom tooth removed as it was biting down into my gum and causing pain in the back of my mouth ( my bottom wisdom tooth (the one that shoulda met the top one) didn't come through properly) Maybe this has something to do with the pain your experiencing? I had no idea it was my top wisdom tooth doing the damage until i went to the dentist. Infact i didn't know i had top wisdom teeth.

Really? I had all four removed in an outpatient procedure, done in an oral surgeon's office. I had complications with mine, too. The bottom two were impacted, meaning, they grew toward the back molar rather than straight up. As a result, there was a gap between the wisdom tooth and the adjacent tooth. Food would get in there and by the time I had my surgery, my gums were infected.

What happens when you have infected gums the extraction of teeth? According to the dentist, gum infection reduces the effectiveness of novacaine. Top two wisdom teeth came out instantly without any problems. Bottom two were a nightmare. I had to get about 8 more novacaine shots per bottom tooth during the procedure because it kept hurting.

Anyways, besides that, the whole thing wasn't a big deal. My mouth bled a lot afterward but I think the gum infection may have contributed to that. My case was a bit special.

empty

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:03 am

http://naturaldentistry.us/holistic-dentistry/meridian-tooth-chart-from-encinitas-dentist/comment-page-1/#comment-5522

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  fender89 Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:30 am

empty wrote:
fender89 wrote:

Really? I had all four removed in an outpatient procedure, done in an oral surgeon's office. I had complications with mine, too. The bottom two were impacted, meaning, they grew toward the back molar rather than straight up. As a result, there was a gap between the wisdom tooth and the adjacent tooth. Food would get in there and by the time I had my surgery, my gums were infected.

What happens when you have infected gums the extraction of teeth? According to the dentist, gum infection reduces the effectiveness of novacaine. Top two wisdom teeth came out instantly without any problems. Bottom two were a nightmare. I had to get about 8 more novacaine shots per bottom tooth during the procedure because it kept hurting.

Anyways, besides that, the whole thing wasn't a big deal. My mouth bled a lot afterward but I think the gum infection may have contributed to that. My case was a bit special.

Oh right i didn't know. Well fine, my local dentist would not take out bottom wisdom teeth, only the top ones haha

fender89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down