Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
IH >> a plea for help despite the fact that much has been said already. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
IH >> a plea for help despite the fact that much has been said already. - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
IH >> a plea for help despite the fact that much has been said already. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
IH >> a plea for help despite the fact that much has been said already. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
IH >> a plea for help despite the fact that much has been said already. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
IH >> a plea for help despite the fact that much has been said already. - Page 5 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
IH >> a plea for help despite the fact that much has been said already. - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
IH >> a plea for help despite the fact that much has been said already. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
IH >> a plea for help despite the fact that much has been said already. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

IH >> a plea for help despite the fact that much has been said already.

+4
Socceroo
Espio
CausticSymmetry
chipdouglas
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

IH >> a plea for help despite the fact that much has been said already. - Page 5 Empty Re: IH >> a plea for help despite the fact that much has been said already.

Post  chipdouglas Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:02 pm

Um, correct me if mistaken, but wouldn't my BEAM test results first need to be uploaded to a URL, and then I could post it here by providing that URL in question ? Best would be if I could upload it straight from my comp0uter, but I haven't found how to from this board.

Cheers

chipdouglas

Back to top Go down

IH >> a plea for help despite the fact that much has been said already. - Page 5 Empty Re: IH >> a plea for help despite the fact that much has been said already.

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:26 pm

chipdouglas - IH >> a plea for help despite the fact that much has been said already. - Page 5 Beam11
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:29 pm

IH >> a plea for help despite the fact that much has been said already. - Page 5 Beam211
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chipdouglas Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:50 pm

Thanks IH--I'll bookmark that site y our uploaded my BEAM report to, I'm sure it'll come in handy again soon.

chipdouglas

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:30 am

Hey Chip,

No problem man. Smile Also, the movie that you're thinking of is "The Longest Yard" and that football player was ex-WWF and WCW wrestler Kevin Nash (went by "Diesel" in his WWF days, Shawn Michael's bodyguard).

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  chipdouglas Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:07 am

nidhogge wrote:Hey Chip,

No problem man. Smile Also, the movie that you're thinking of is "The Longest Yard" and that football player was ex-WWF and WCW wrestler Kevin Nash (went by "Diesel" in his WWF days, Shawn Michael's bodyguard).

Right on, and that was one funny flick I must say. It may not show very much on the web, from the type of posting I make, but I have quite a sense of humor Laughing

chipdouglas

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:10 am

Haha well, I try not to judge folks based on their posts as far as what they are like in real life because it's a completely different mode of communication. But, it was a hilarious movie! Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  chipdouglas Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:05 am

IH : do you get some peripheral edema in both calves after sitting for long periods of time ? I've been getting this occasionally over the last month. I know of the more severe reasons why this can take place like heart failure, kidney and/or liver, venous insufficiency.

Now, I've noticed my serum potassium has been low normal for a good while, and I've seen it go mildly below normal too. What puzzles me is I get a good deal of K in my diet as well as supplementary Mg which helps K absorption, so I wonder why my K is on the low side. Mind you, I'm not saying this is why I get peripheral edema, but it might be a hint.

I simply do not want to ignore this as this may point to something relevant about my case. I recall that low potassium is one of the findings of AF.

chipdouglas

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:29 am

chipdouglass - The Potassium issue is hard to identify, so probably best to start with building up all your glands, as previously mentioned.

Regarding peripheral edema, OPCs, ala grape seed extract and Pycnogenol are excellent for reducing this.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chipdouglas Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:34 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:chipdouglass - The Potassium issue is hard to identify, so probably best to start with building up all your glands, as previously mentioned.

Regarding peripheral edema, OPCs, ala grape seed extract and Pycnogenol are excellent for reducing this.

Come to think of it, trauma is listed as part of the reasons why peripheral may occur. This is a long shot, but would weight lifting fit the description of trauma ? This is a long shot cause I've noticed this even on days where I do not even train calves.

Last but not least, what is your opinion on meagoses of vit.C for those with adrenal fatigue ? While C is clearly needed, it's likely not that effective since I don't recall your emphasizing it.

Cheers

chipdouglas

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:48 pm

chipdouglas - Vitamin C is one of those things that I just figure "everyone" is already taking, LOL.

But the subject crops up everyone once in a while, even on this forum. Acquiring whole complex vitamin C is a good idea, since usually the ascorbic acid form is overly emphasized. That said complex source will give you at least 4 times the power, so the dose doesn't have to be as high.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chipdouglas Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:51 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:chipdouglas - Vitamin C is one of those things that I just figure "everyone" is already taking, LOL.

But the subject crops up everyone once in a while, even on this forum. Acquiring whole complex vitamin C is a good idea, since usually the ascorbic acid form is overly emphasized. That said complex source will give you at least 4 times the power, so the dose doesn't have to be as high.

Even I have been taking vitamin C, so you were right on Wink Seriously though, 10 years ago I was on a heck of a lot of supplements--only thing was that at some point I decided I'd start over when I know what I'm doing. I've pretty much reached this point in time now.

By whole complex vitamin C, I take it that you mean one that includes a bioflavonoid complex. Do you favor magnesium ascorbate or sodium ascorbate over ascorbic acid ? There's also Ester-C, however I'Ve seen an article by a cardiologist who's concerned with the calcium in Ester-C will end up as arterial plaque. He probably assumed only a few people take vitamin D along with it.

chipdouglas

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:54 am

chipdouglas - Each form has different applications, but in general opt for complex vitamin C, which contains the bioflavonoids. Ester-C is not a complexed form of course, but it is easier on the stomach than ordinary ascorbic acid, the same with Magnesium and Sodium Ascorbate.

There are some fat soluble forms like Ascorbyl Palmitate and Pure-Way C.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5