Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
CS: Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
CS: Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
CS: Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
CS: Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
CS: Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
CS: Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
CS: Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
CS: Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
CS: Wisdom Teeth Removal EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CS: Wisdom Teeth Removal

+5
nidhogge
GoodThings
CausticSymmetry
Amaranthaceae
isaac
9 posters

Go down

CS: Wisdom Teeth Removal Empty CS: Wisdom Teeth Removal

Post  isaac Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:05 am

Hi CS,

I'm having a problem with my left rear wisdom tooth which an x-ray showed is coming in sideways and will cause problems. What is the best course of action to take? Teeth are not something I want to mess up as I know one mistake in this area can set up a whole host of problems...

Thanks

isaac

Back to top Go down

CS: Wisdom Teeth Removal Empty Re: CS: Wisdom Teeth Removal

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:05 pm

I had the two removed in the lower jaw. The first one I postponed forever until it had done damage on the
tooth in front of it. Dont hesitate in getting it removed if it starts growing in a wrong direction.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:41 am

isaac - This happened to me and I did not go along with dentist recommendation. But everyone is different.

Probably best to go for cpio's suggestion, it's hard to say what will happen.

In my case, nothing happened and I'm fine.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodThings Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:15 pm

My lower left wisdom is also impacted. It's beneath the gum. My recommendation is extract if it starts to hurt. Otherwise, don't touch it. It's really not necessary to extract it if it's not hurting you.

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:53 am

I was fortunate and still have mine. I'd say if it's uncomfortable, go for it.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:14 am

I've had all of mine removed; three in one shot. Two were impacted; the other two the ds said needed to go to not affect the other teeth cosmetically I think. Shitty experience, but i am fine now. personally, I would get an impacted tooth removed while young. Any operation is more complicated when older, and an impacted tooth can haunt you later.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:26 pm

I just posted on another thread about this, but I thought I would contribute to this thread also.

Link to other thread: https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4827-supplements-to-prevent-cancer#45604

CS explained that neurotoxins originating from root canals and dental cavitations play a causative role in the pathogenesis of all cancers. Here's the quote:

The actual cause of cancer comes from neurotoxins. Most of these emanate from jawbone infections. I should point out that cavitations contain even more pathogenic bacteria than root canals.

A cavitation is an area that remains after the extraction of a tooth. Since the dental associations recommend without reason, to leave behind the periodontal ligament, there is now an organism that remains to pollute an area of the body where little to no blood supply exists, and the bacteria become anaerobic.

The waste product from these anaerobic bacteria are the source of the neurotoxins. These neurotoxins suppress the body's own proteins which exist in all mammals to inhibit cancer growth by (via apoptosis). So if a cancer is present, the immune system normally can handle the problem just fine, but with the suppression of proteins such as p53 and others via the neurotoxic waste products of pathogenic bacteria, it can be very difficult to stop it when other confounding factors are also present.

Cavitations contain approximately 83 so-far identified types of pathogenic bacteria, whereas root canals contain about 50.

Anyone with existing cavitations, if concerned about cancer, would want the periodontal ligament removed. X-rays do not pick up on these at all.

Raising glutathione levels, via vitamin D and other measures will help the body remove neurotoxins when existing threat of pathogenic bacteria exist.

It is unfortunate about root canals and cavitations because most frown on removing their teeth or having an existing cavitation explored and cleaned out.

What's interesting is that the research is overwhelming in terms of oral pathology and all disease. This is mainstream research, but strangely, there are no professionals in the common medical field that bridge the gap between oral health and body health.

That said, an integrative physician who is acutely aware of oral pathology or a dentist properly trained in safe removal of metals and decaying teeth and bones can be a real life saver.

My question: Wouldn't removal of the wisdom teeth cause cavitations? If the wisdom teeth need to be removed due to concerns regarding hygiene or bone structure, should we also ask the dentist to remove the periodontal ligament as well in order to prevent colonization by dangerous bacteria?

mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  turbojet Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:44 am

I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed about a year and a half ago, not a fun experience. I'm not 100% sure but I'm assuming the ligament was left in place. Anyone ever have a biological dentist go back in and remove the ligament after everything had healed over? Worth the effort?

turbojet

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:21 am

bump

isaac - This happened to me and I did not go along with dentist recommendation. But everyone is different.

Probably best to go for cpio's suggestion, it's hard to say what will happen.

In my case, nothing happened and I'm fine.

CS, you mean your wisdom teeth came in sideways and you decided to not do anything?

I woke up this morning and one of my wisdom teeth is hurting like hell. If i decide to get them removed, what's the best procedure to follow? Should I ask the surgeon to remove the periodontal ligaments along with the teeth?

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:25 am

imprisoned-radical - If the wisdom teeth are removed, the following is highly recommended.

(1) Request that the periodontal ligament be removed and cleaned out throughly.

(2) If the dentist is allowed to use an IV of vitamin C, that would be very helpful. Or one can take Lypo-Spheric vitamin C after the procedure.

(3) Very important, make the special effort to stay within the "Huggins 3 mile" limit. Dr. Hal Huggins observed that if a patient travels too far, say beyond 3 or more miles (this is just an estimated figure), that the necessary and all important blood clot that needs to form following the extraction will be lost. Dr. Huggins recommends staying at a local motel or at least a day or two before travelling back home.

This blood clot must form adequately in order to completely seal in the whole, otherwise only a superficial layer of bone will form over the hole and cause a cavitation. This hole in the jaw bone can breed a chronic low grade infection, and that can seed endotoxins.

There is a way for a dentist who is properly trained to identify if one has an existing cavitation.
Would recommend going to drhuggins.com and look under find a dentist. They can help locate a dentist closest that is familiar with the correct procedures.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:55 am

CS, thanks for your reply.

Just one more question:
I read that pain is an indication that there's an infection around the tooth. I imagine that mainstream dental surgeons will require that I take a round of antibiotics to eliminate the infection before removing the teeth. Is there anyway to have the teeth removed without taking antibiotics?

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:25 pm

Quite often there is no pain during the infection. Also, in almost all cases, antibiotics will be of little use and actually would be more detrimental than helpful.

Using salt with a water pick is an effective way to help with any bacteria in the mouth.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down