Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Topical Melatonin?
Got 2 Wisdom Teeth Removed, but Probably Not periodontal ligament removed. What can I do now? EmptyToday at 5:05 am by Zaphod

» HMI-115: A Prolactin Receptor Antagonistic Antibody
Got 2 Wisdom Teeth Removed, but Probably Not periodontal ligament removed. What can I do now? EmptySun May 26, 2024 10:50 am by CausticSymmetry

» oral thrush candida
Got 2 Wisdom Teeth Removed, but Probably Not periodontal ligament removed. What can I do now? EmptyFri May 24, 2024 1:02 pm by shaftless

» Does hair follicles taken in hair transplants donor area grow back?
Got 2 Wisdom Teeth Removed, but Probably Not periodontal ligament removed. What can I do now? EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:40 pm by MikeGore

» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Got 2 Wisdom Teeth Removed, but Probably Not periodontal ligament removed. What can I do now? EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:38 pm by MikeGore

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Got 2 Wisdom Teeth Removed, but Probably Not periodontal ligament removed. What can I do now? EmptyWed May 22, 2024 4:56 am by JtheDreamer

» zombie cells
Got 2 Wisdom Teeth Removed, but Probably Not periodontal ligament removed. What can I do now? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Got 2 Wisdom Teeth Removed, but Probably Not periodontal ligament removed. What can I do now? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Got 2 Wisdom Teeth Removed, but Probably Not periodontal ligament removed. What can I do now? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Got 2 Wisdom Teeth Removed, but Probably Not periodontal ligament removed. What can I do now?

3 posters

Go down

Got 2 Wisdom Teeth Removed, but Probably Not periodontal ligament removed. What can I do now? Empty Got 2 Wisdom Teeth Removed, but Probably Not periodontal ligament removed. What can I do now?

Post  sanderson Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:02 pm

I got 2 wisdom teeth removed this morning and didn't get the peridontal ligament removed (I have read CS recommended this, too bad I didn't search this form beforehand, I didn't think it was anything of a big deal. I assumed it was good because doc actually mentioned he saw inflammation on my wisdom teeth before so I thought removing them would be good considering all the talk of mouth health around here). I'm only assuming I didn't get it removed, it was just a regular dentist dude, so if the majority doesn't do it, he probably doesn't. I will ask him about it though once his office opens in a few days.

Anyway, it's only been about 12 hours and I'm worried healing will go over the area and a bacteria pocket will form and it will lock it in, I am being paranoid right now. They said I can't rinse my mouth with water for 24 hours, so I'm thinking I will do light salt water rinsing after 24 hours to make sure no bacteria is in there during the healing process? I just don't know how long it takes for something to come over the pocket and make a bacteria area.

Also, now I'm having headaches after it is removed. I actually had intense headaches before and they said it was sinus related. And now I had these two uppers removed and now my headaches are back so I'm guessing it's sinus related. Maybe it's a hint that I have some kind of fungal infection in my sinuses or something?

Also.. got to love main stream dentists, as soon as I leave and I'm all drugged up, he gives me a small thing of ice cream and I eat the whole thing... WTF... now I'm worried bacteria is in there from that which is why I am worried about endotoxins.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Got 2 Wisdom Teeth Removed, but Probably Not periodontal ligament removed. What can I do now? Empty Re: Got 2 Wisdom Teeth Removed, but Probably Not periodontal ligament removed. What can I do now?

Post  a<r Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:09 am

Be very careful, this procedure pretty much left me criplled and disabled, I'm only recently discovering the nature of it. Is there a biolgical dentist where you're living? Can't hurt to go in and get some advic on how to heal better.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Got 2 Wisdom Teeth Removed, but Probably Not periodontal ligament removed. What can I do now? Empty Re: Got 2 Wisdom Teeth Removed, but Probably Not periodontal ligament removed. What can I do now?

Post  sanderson Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:57 am

aBe very careful, this procedure pretty much left me criplled and disabled, I'm only recently discovering the nature of it. Is there a biolgical dentist where you're living? Can't hurt to go in and get some advic on how to heal better.

thanks for the man. and htat is intense. i havent had a situation that bad. my problem has been swelling in the area when i wake up in the mroning but i'm thinking it goes away because they said 7-10 days. if anything, my hair has gotten better from it so i'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad thign for me. (i initally got them out cuz dentist said there was inflammation in the area)

i just hope it heals 100 percent like you said. i'll try to search biological dentist, is that like an alterntative dentist? i'm going to do salt water mouth rinses multile times a day now to hope it stays clean, ugh.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:40 am

For cavitations, over here, we use a Doug Coil set at a Staph or similar related frequency and it works pretty well.

However, a magnetic pulser would probably also work for cavitations but maybe not as fast. Some have used a mag pulser and reported success for cavitations.

Dr. Loyd from royalrife.com answered a question of mine and this is what he had to say to seal mercury fillings and help with cavitations.

It is possible to seal mercury fillings so they do not leak. Take the
negative face of a flat magnet and put it on the face over the tooth.
Shine a white light, like a Maglite on the filling for 10 seconds or
so. That will seal it until the filling is cleaned. I would do that
before using electronics in the mouth.

One way to treat infections in tooth sockets is with a carbon-rubber
flexible electrode that is about 4 inches by 1.5 inches and a unit that
puts out pulsed DC such as an F-SCAN, F165, Harmonic Generator or even a
Clark type of zapper. With a variable output unit you can pick an
infection frequency and put the carbon-rubber electrode behind the teeth
and hold it in place with your tongue. The negative or black wire goes
to that electrode The red wire could go to an adhesive electrode. Put
the adhesive electrode on the right cheek and sloooooly turn up the
power until you can just feel it in your teeth or gums. Run it two
minutes. Then two minutes on the other cheek, two minutes on the Adam's
apple, and two minutes on each mastoid bone (the bump just behind the
ear, just above the earlobe). Total run time should not exceed 10
minutes for the first treatment. You can increase treatment time in
later sessions if there is little or no die-off.

If you do not have adjustable voltage, use the carbon-rubber electrode
either in front or behind the teeth. The red wire goes to a hand
cylinder. start by touching the hand cylinder lightly with a finger
tip. If you can feel the current in your mouth, go ahead and treat for
up to 10 minutes. If you do not feel anything, add pressure with the
finger tip. If you do not feel anything, try adding a second finger
etc. We do not want this to be painful, but you should be able to feel
something.

It is also a good idea to use Tooth Tonic Plus to work on tooth socket
issues.

The negative static electricity generator that has been posted on this forum will further flood the body with antioxidants.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:23 am

"It is possible to seal mercury fillings so they do not leak.

One way to treat infections in tooth sockets is with a carbon-rubber
flexible electrode a Clark type of zapper."

Figured I'd bump this and post more details for those that don't understand how to do considering the importance.

To seal mercury fillings, can try this powerful 6 x 4 x 1 magnet for $20. Thinner magnets will cost less but won't be as powerful

$20 http://www.amazon.com/Applied-Magnets-Ceramic-Block-C8/dp/B0012DPKX6/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1357495767&sr=8-6&keywords=6x4x1%2F4+magnet

For the tooth socket, this would work. And then buy some 9 volt batteries at the dollar store.

$23 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Worlds-Smallest-Hulda-Clark-Zapper-15-Hz-/160859694560?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2573fc25e0

$15 http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-pack-of-Carbon-Rubber-Electrodes-3-b1-/260962791972?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc2983224

or

$18 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Donby-2-X-3-5-White-Cloth-Carbon-Electrode-Rectangle-/261128525568?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ccc791700

To further help, tooth tonic plus which costs $21 to join Health Balances and buy tooth tonic -
http://www.royalrife.com/cgi/cart.pl?db=store-t-u-v-w-x-y-z.dat

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:46 am

@rdkml.. thanks for the posts my man. you always give really good info. Very Happy
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down