Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
FYI on Huggins amalgam removal and some post-removal chelation questions EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
FYI on Huggins amalgam removal and some post-removal chelation questions EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
FYI on Huggins amalgam removal and some post-removal chelation questions EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
FYI on Huggins amalgam removal and some post-removal chelation questions EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
FYI on Huggins amalgam removal and some post-removal chelation questions EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
FYI on Huggins amalgam removal and some post-removal chelation questions EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
FYI on Huggins amalgam removal and some post-removal chelation questions EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
FYI on Huggins amalgam removal and some post-removal chelation questions EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
FYI on Huggins amalgam removal and some post-removal chelation questions EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FYI on Huggins amalgam removal and some post-removal chelation questions

3 posters

Go down

FYI on Huggins amalgam removal and some post-removal chelation questions Empty FYI on Huggins amalgam removal and some post-removal chelation questions

Post  billygregs13 Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Part 1:

So I'm off to a Huggins approved dentist tomorrow to get all the amalgams out of my mouth on the left side(will do the right in January do to finances - procedure is not cheap!). Should be interesting, as I have already had my initial exam and they are infinitely more thorough in the 1 visit than all other dentist I have ever seen combined. The procedure is quite extensive and should last about 2-3 hours from her estimate. During the initial consultation, I met with the on-site naturopathic doctor to discuss supplements, pre/ post procedure. He was quite impressed at my current regimen and my overall knowledge on supplements (big thanks to this site). Here is there pre-procedure protocol that they recommend as a standard protocol, time permitting(I did not perform this as because I only had 2.5 weeks from the first appt. and the doc said that my regimen basically covered most aspects of it):

4 weeks prior to procedure, but not less than 1 week:

- Multivitamin: Thorne basic detox nutrient 1-2 caps/ day
-Probiotics: klaire labstherbiotic complex 1cap/2xday or biokult 2caps/2xday
-Glutathione support: redisorb liposomal glutathione 1 tsp by mouth daily or Thorne glutathione 1 x/day
-Metagenics Metalloclearx3 caps/2xday with food
- recommended 8-10 glasses of h2O a day, garlic, turmic, and cruciferous vegetable to tolerance , as much as possible

- MCP protocol (pectasol chelation complex)
* 2 days prior- 1 cap upone awakening, 1 at bedtime
* 1 day prior- 2 cap upon awakening, 2 at bed time
* day of 3 upon awakening, 6 caps 1 hour before removal, 3 caps 1 hour after removal, 3 caps at bed time
DO NOT continue taking after removal the following day

Any thoughts on this? I will keep you posted on the procedure if anyone has questions.

Part 2:

I have the following at my disposal to take(about 1 month supply of the following): Jarrow toxguard, enzymatic heavy metal detox( used before fore 30days without any detox symptoms), Jarrow selenium synergy, jarrow glutathione reduced 500, Livon lipospheric Vit C, TPCS iosol

1) I am looking to put some kind of chelation program in place in addition to what I am currently taking(see my signature). From scouring the site I gather it would be fine to take the toxguard, heavy-metal cleanse, and a few drops of the iosol at night together but away from other foods/ supp for ~3 hours. I'm just not sure where everything else fits into play.... really would like to fit all of the above in somewhere. Any suggestions to make more current regimen and/or chelation program more effective is appreciated.

2) Suggestions at length of time I should chelate for knowing that, 1. I still have Mercury in mouth on the right side and 2. I will be getting it removed early January 2012[i][b]
billygregs13
billygregs13

Back to top Go down

FYI on Huggins amalgam removal and some post-removal chelation questions Empty Re: FYI on Huggins amalgam removal and some post-removal chelation questions

Post  RisingFist Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:55 pm

I'm planning to make an appointment soon for my amalgam and back brace removal. I contacted Huggins and they recommended their assist report program which consists of blood chemistry test, hair analysis (wonder if it's accurate) and a long quastionaire. I'm not sure yet how much it costs but has anyone done the full report and do you recommend it? I can do a regular blood test at a walk in clinic for free but not sure if it's as extensive.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

FYI on Huggins amalgam removal and some post-removal chelation questions Empty Re: FYI on Huggins amalgam removal and some post-removal chelation questions

Post  AS54 Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:06 am

That's very interesting that he is using exclusively MCP and liposomal glutathione.

Also, does anyone know if the composite fillings contains any metals, or just plastic resins? I know that the plastic is bad enough, but I was told by my dentist that I had no amalgam in my mouth. I have several composite fillings, however, and the BPA is a worry of mine. I just didn't know if these contained metals as well, of course in smaller amounts.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down