Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Complete Current Regimen ? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Complete Current Regimen ? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Complete Current Regimen ? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Complete Current Regimen ? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Complete Current Regimen ? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Complete Current Regimen ? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Complete Current Regimen ? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Complete Current Regimen ? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Complete Current Regimen ? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Complete Current Regimen ?

+7
ubraj
Lucky13
gonzalito
scottyc33
CausticSymmetry
Team Catfish
Project: JS
11 posters

Go down

Complete Current Regimen ? Empty Complete Current Regimen ?

Post  Project: JS Tue May 04, 2010 10:16 am

IH, JDP, Prague and the others on here who are having success w their hair and their health.. I think it would really help a lot of us out if you could make a list of the different things you are taking long term for not just your hair, but your health as well.

I know this is a lot to ask but it would really help a lot of us out and perhaps even help develop a consensus about certain supplements, doses, etc.

Knowing for example that JDP has been taking negative hydrogen – and he feels the 900 to 1200 mg a day range is the most effective really helps me out when ordering and supplementing.

And for example I know IH and others (including myself) have been taking hyaluronic acid to good effect (it makes you look about 5 years younger, as well as other benefits like moderating inflammation response), but this information is not listed anywhere where its easy to find.

These are just a couple examples though.

I guess Im hoping to start a thread where everyone lists what they are taking, how much and at what times of the day (ie. with each meal, morning and night, every other day, etc.), and if they want, throw in any additional information they have found that they find helpful.

I could be crazy, but I think this will be extremely helpful to all on this forum. Thanks in advance. And also special thanks to IH, JDP, Prague and all other heavy contributors on this forum as you have helped me out tremendously in my understanding.

Back to top Go down

Complete Current Regimen ? Empty Re: Complete Current Regimen ?

Post  Team Catfish Tue May 04, 2010 11:56 am

Something like this would be really helpful.

Like most others I don't have the hours available to trawl through the myriad of posts here.

If there was some sort of categorisation, it would make life a lot more simple.

Team Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue May 04, 2010 12:49 pm

http://www.immortalhair.org/mycurrentregimen.htm

I take everything from the first section down to the Ancillary/Supplemental, with a few modifications.

Vitamin D, I take 10,000 IU 4 times per week, which supplies me roughly 6,000 IU per day.

I take approximately 5 mg of Vitamin K2 per day, instead of the the smaller dosages.

I'm currently not taking the Sensoril (Ashwagandha), because my stress level is not currently high.

I take a few capsules of 150 mg Benfotiamine per day (before meals). This is good for skin, and it fights AGE's (glycation).

I take two Now Brand, double-strength hyaluronic acid capsules per day (this is a full 200 mg per day of HA).

I also take Natural Factor's brand of Celery Seed Extract (instead of the what I used to take, Nature's herbs--thanks Jdp710 for the tip!) This is taken when I am eating food that is not in my best interest, to promote NO and to reduce uric acid from some "bad" foods.

I take Source Natural's Renewal Antioxidants, which supplies a broad range of nutrients and antioxidants, including a decent amount of Vitamin C (water and fat soluble forms) and a 100 mg of negatively charged hydrogen ions (silica hydride). I would be upping the ante like jdp710 by going to higher levels on the silica hydride, but my funds are very limited. On that note, I'd love to try the Lypo-Spheric vitamin C, but will probably end up making it myself instead to save money.

Lastly, I alternate between taking Now Brand Chlorella (several per day) and Now Brand Spirulina (several per day).

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Thank you IH, this is exactly the sort of information I was looking for! Very interesting. I am on a similar track with what I am taking. Also I remember reading the post from JDP last month as well and will be switching to Natural Factor's Celery Extract to give it a try once I run out of the Nature's herbs variety.

Im going to order the Source Natural's Renewal Antioxidants to give it a trial it seems like quite a good value.

Quick question.. how do you think Now Brand Chlorella found here http://www.iherb.com/now-foods-chlorella-1000-mg-120-tablets/512?at=0

compares to the Swanson's brand Broken Cell Wall Chlorella found here http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWR006/ItemDetail

The reason I ask is that they are almost the same price but the Swanson's yields 180 grams total chlorella vs 120 grams in the Now Brand

I think Im gonna have to try to make Lypo-Spheric vitamin C coming up.. seems very interesting! for those who missed it:

LittleFighter wrote:
Homemade Liposomal C
Making Homemade Liposomal Vitamin C

http://www.pdazzler.com/archives/62

More info:

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1480584#i

Also IH, are you taking AVC or Lecithin on a regular basis?

IH, please write a book, even if it were a self-published ebook.. I feel like you would make good money as there is an increasing hunger for good, truthful information about what is going on with their health and with the crazy world we now live in.

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Tue May 04, 2010 1:56 pm

What does the negatively charged hydrogen do?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  gonzalito Tue May 04, 2010 2:57 pm

CS,

Here in my country I´m able to get dried celery seeds. Do you think it would beneficial to mix them in my meals?

gonzalito

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue May 04, 2010 3:50 pm

Project: JS - I'm not sure on the Now vs Swanson's, because it would have to be tried. When it comes to Chlorella you can contrast/compare by trying both. I like Now brand for a few reasons. One, the tablets are large, so that I do not have to swallow a lot of tiny tablets, which can easily get caught in the throat. For that reason alone, I would opt for Now Brand, however I've never tried the Swanson's variety, so it's probably so I really cannot say.

I'm not presently using any lecithin, but I did for a while some time back. No real benefits to hair that I could detect.
On ACV, I've used it in several capacities over the years, but find it has no real use for my personal biochemistry.

At present, working on an audio book. I think there's just too much information to be written in book format--the reader could easily get lost. So, instead a series of audio recordings I think would come across more effectively.

scottyc33 - Negatively charged hydrogen ions are the most powerful antioxidants known, they are also extremely small. They have an ability to remove mercury with remarkable efficiency and I believe they are an answer to cancer, with respect to neutralizing positively charged hydrogen ions, which when in abundant, curtail the production of bicarbonate in the cells to neutralize mold/fungus.

gonzalito - I do not actually use the seeds of celery, but the extract.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky13 Tue May 04, 2010 6:56 pm

This thread is a great idea and I hope everyone can share their regimens..

My regimen

Breakfast - curcumin x 1
resveratrol x 1
vitamin d3 x 4 (1000 IU each)

Lunch - Iodine x 6 drops (2% Lugols)
Selenium x 1

Dinner - Fish oil x 2 (EPA/DHA)
Maxi Hair Multivitamin x 1
Tocotrienols x 1 (will replace this with sulforaphane)

Bedtime - Metal Shield w/ Humifvulate (currently chelating heavy metals)

I try for a meat and veggie diet, limit my grain and dairy intake

also use Nizoral shampoo 3 times a week....

...hard to say if I've had any BIG improvements as I have only been on curc/resv for 3 or 4 months and the iodine and humifvulate for around a week, although I do see some parts of my diffused hair on top appearing thicker I think with more time hopefully I can say for sure that this is working for me

Lucky13

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed May 05, 2010 6:45 am

Here is a peak inside my cabinet right now. Keep in mind that I don't take supplements like you'd think. I've said before but a lot of my supplements will expire before I have a chance to use them and most probably reduce in potentcy. So again, this is just a list of what's in my cabinet. That's all. Also, regarding my gadgets and everything else I have listed below, I'm not some new age health freak in the slightest but is always something I try to keep in the back of my mind regarding health.

Regarding hair, I watch my diet like a hawk. This alone is all that's needed for hair loss. Diet can either greatly help or greatly hurt you. Regarding diet and hair, I watch gluten and oxalates as being the largest culprits (leaky gut). I also greatly watch casein/dairy, corn, soy, (damage villi in stomach among others) free glutamic acid/MSG, sulfites. Whenever I hear about someone not having much success with LLLT or Propecia or IH+6, etc. I always think in the back of my mind what they are eating each day. This and how easy you scar is really important among others. Probably even amalgams, heavy metals, and root canals (depletes electron stores). Interestingly, it's said having enough Iodine prevents scars. Also, glycoproteins and many others.

I should also mention whenever a supplement comes in gelatin I empty the contents out of the gelatin capsule except for krill oil and a few others. The reason is due to the MSG content of the gelatin capsule.

I also try to opt for supplements without any magnesium stearate whenever possible but I still consume some. While not sure if accurate I take a just in case approach to this. The reason is magnesium stearate = cottonseed = genetically modified ---> lowers immune system and other problems with genetically modified. Again, not sure how accurate that is.

Here is the list .... I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff and again, I hardly take any supplements. I just have them handy when I feel I need to take X supplement.

List of important supplements

Vitamin D3
OsteoBoron
Selnomethionine
Iodine/Iodide from vitaspace.com, detoxified Iodine, nascent iodine, lugol's.
Krill
Ubiquinol - Mercola
Fibroboost
Doctor's Best R Lipoic Acid
Swanson's Alpha Lipoic Acid
L-citrulline
Acetyl L Carnitine
Niacinamide
Brewers Yeast as Now or Twinlab
K2 Life Extensiona Life Enhancement
Chlorella
EGCg
The Real Willard Water
DMSA
molybdenum
B-12 patch (Healthy Habits)
Niacin
Arginine
Enzymes - Digest Gold, CarbGest, Doctor's Best (similar to Digest Gold)
Digest Grape Bitter (planetary Herbals)
Waiora NCD Zeolite
prebiotic Inulin
Bovine
Magnesium Chlroide (puremagoil.com & nigari)
borax
Hyaluronic acid
Hyal Joint (Swansons Hyaluronic acid)
Curcumin (Jarrows)
carnosine
beta alanine (used before food consumption to bind oxalates instead of calcium)
cellfood
taurine
benfotiamine
Opti-Zinc
lithium
Cod liver oil (blue ice and twinlab)
mega Hydrate
hydrogen water stick
broccomax
folate
bromelain/quercitin
ubiquinone
Resveretrol
Grapeseed extract
humifulvate

Apple Cider Vinegar (for potassium)
Lemons (for potassium)
Baking soda (to replenish bicarbonate stores from excess consumption of lemons/apple cider vinegar)
Brocolli Sprouts
turmeric (non irradiated)
Blood Donation
himalayan salt
reverse osmosis from store
ConcenTrace (reverse osmosis strips most minerals from water ... very important)
Sun Exposure before Vitamin D3 supplementation

Rarely use these supplements ... not important -
Biotin
Betaine
B6
Serrapeptase
Nattokinase
L Proline
Oxy-Powder
Bio-Sil
Valerian
Toco-8
Doctor's Best Tocotrionols
Vitamin E tocopherols
N Acetyl Tyrosine
Maca (various kinds)
Thyroid Glandular (various kinds)
Adrenal Glandular
PepZinGi
Glucosamine (bunch of different kinds)
Glutamine
Tin
Jarro Dophilus
Calcium Citrate
Glutamine
Potassium Citrate
tmg
ashwaganda
chloline
inositol & IP6 (synergy)
Crystal Energy
Ascorbyl Palmatate (fat soluble Vitamin C
Ascorbic Acid/Sodium ascorbate
bilberry
Zeaxanthin
lysine (However, can used topically for those still suffering from hair loss. I believe it works via reduction in peroxynitrite).
diatomaceous earth

gadgets and products-
LED (Talika and various LED bulbs off of Ebay)
LLLT (400 diode OMG helmet wired different to keep wires more flush)
Laser Blood Irradiation device
Exercise (very important ... also increases ATP)
Rebounder/Trampoline (also good for lymphatic system)
Ultimate zapper & Godzilla (blood electrifier)
negative ion generator
Prannic Healing
Shampoo (e.g. Dr. Bronners soap) ... most shampoo contains MSG = itch
Conditioner Coconut oil
Shea butter for gel and as a SPF 4 for face on rare occasion
sunscreen - none. Krill oil works well
Avoid long hot showers. Take lukewarm or cold shower instead
no flouride in toothpaste
mouthwash. none. To whiten teeth oil pull with coconut oil. monosodium phosphate then K2, molybdenum, avoid gluten.
limit bromide and formaldehyde exposure = air out brand new clothes for a week in spare room before wearing. Wash socks, bedding, shoes and a few others before wearing until smell is gone.
BPA - Avoid drinking small water water bottles from store ... also canned foods especially tomato sauce, etc. in tin cans
avoid most all processed foods. 75% contain genetically modified food somewhere. Among many other problems = sterility
Nanoparticles - again processed food and also beauty products = affects immune system.
avoid genetically modified foods = beware of corn, soy, potatos, etc..
Avoid vaccines
Buy EMF detector. Position bed and couches/living areas away from EMF.
Radon detector - lung cancer
IQ Air Purifier - for rare allergy symptoms
Open windows in house on occasion - limits lead exposure/dust

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Wed May 05, 2010 8:07 am

In morning with breakfast (which usually includes raw eggs mixed in juice or coconut milk):

Acetyl L-Carnitine/Alpha Lipoic Acid combo (Source Naturals).
Jarrows SeleNext
One Fiberboost capsule
Now Biotin (5000 mcg.).
Now Vitamin D-3/K-2 (one capsule/ I use another 3 or 4 thousand of Vitamin D-3 throughout the day with a cheaper brand).
Celery seed extract (Natures Herbs –will switch brands next time I order).
MSM along with Vitamin C one gram
One capsule Hyaluronic Acid (100 mg., Now Foods)
Natural Factors Tumeric & Bromelain 450 mg. It's hard to say, with all the pill gulping, but this has really seemed to help with the osteoarthritis in my left knee.
Grape seed extract (cant' remember the brand).
One capsule of Now's Fo-Ti (just began this).

Lunch time (I rarely eat a large one, ususally some vegetables or fruit):
Vitamin C
MSM
2nd Fo-Ti capsule.

Evening:
Tocco sorb and vitamin E.
Muti-mineral tab.
Magnesium or application of Mag-oil
Zinc, 50 mg, EOD
2nd Fiberboost capsule
Vitamin C
I'm also supplementing with Isol iodine (up to eight drops per day).

Occasional use:
Ashgawanda when stressed
NutriCology Adrenal glandulars
N-Acetyl-l-cysteine
L-arginine

Will start a 30 day humifulvate cleanse soon.

I've been experimenting with progesterone cream these last couple weeks. Too
early to tell what, if anything, is happening.

Excercise is not a problem: I work out several times a week and play/train tennis on
a competetive level – maybe 10 hours per week. It's too much, really. I am tired a lot of the time and worry about excess imflamation – but not overly so (because of the regimen).

My diet has been a work in progress. Grass fed meats, range chicken, vegetables, tossed salads with veggies grown in my garden. I still eat fast food several times a week because of my crazy schedule. I purchased a water distiller several years ago and it has been worth its weight in gold:
I believe it is a "Water Wise" distiller – cost around 350.00$. I realize now that I may need to add some minerals to this distilled water – never really thought about it until Jdp and CS mentioned it.

I try to do some meditation and prayer on a daily basis.

I use an incline table (purchased at CostCo) almost everyday – very relaxing and I'm sure it's good for the scalp and brain as well as gently stretching the spine.

That's about it. . .

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Wed May 05, 2010 8:48 am

Mornings: curcumin, resveratrol, vitamin D

Afternoons: vitamin C, magnesium, (MSM)

Evenings: fo ti, ginseng

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Thu May 06, 2010 8:48 am

Lucky13 wrote:Tocotrienols x 1 (will replace this with sulforaphane)

Why is this?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky13 Thu May 06, 2010 9:14 am

Why am I taking toco or why am I switching? Ill just answer both lol. When I first got onto curcumin and resveratrol I read alot of stuff about tocotrienols and how they help with hair loss and enhance curc/resv. I really don't believe they are needed anymore, I doubt they have really benefited my hair and they are fairly expensive for something that may or may not do to much. If some groundbreaking studies are posted about them, then maybe I'll buy some more or if some people start to claim they DO help with hair growth which is doubtful. Sulforaphane just seems like a better choice as I really don't want to be taking to many pills so I am dropping the weakest link. If you want to know more about sulforaphane do a search through the forum. Also I'm guessing more studies will come for sulforaphane as I believe it could be a key supplement for hair and health

Lucky13

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Thu May 06, 2010 9:48 am

Lucky13 wrote:Why am I taking toco or why am I switching? Ill just answer both lol. When I first got onto curcumin and resveratrol I read alot of stuff about tocotrienols and how they help with hair loss and enhance curc/resv. I really don't believe they are needed anymore, I doubt they have really benefited my hair and they are fairly expensive for something that may or may not do to much. If some groundbreaking studies are posted about them, then maybe I'll buy some more or if some people start to claim they DO help with hair growth which is doubtful. Sulforaphane just seems like a better choice as I really don't want to be taking to many pills so I am dropping the weakest link. If you want to know more about sulforaphane do a search through the forum. Also I'm guessing more studies will come for sulforaphane as I believe it could be a key supplement for hair and health

Sorry I wasn't very clear lol

I've been taking Swanson Tocotrienols since August 2009 and cannot say they have done much in terms of regrowth. What I can say is my shedding is virtually non existent except during washing when 10-20 hairs are on my hands. I take between 75mg - 150mg a day but once I run out, I doubt I will buy them again (I would if they were cheaper). I don't take the top 6/7 because of cost and being from the UK, customs will add additional costs.

I don't know anything about sulforaphane so I will research. If you could give me a little insight into this, then great but if not, don't worry Very Happy
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky13 Thu May 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Goten - I am sure tocotrienols have their health benefits and maybe for some people do give results. The only way to see if a certain supplement is working for you is to try it for a while, note any changes if any, then to go off it, note the changes again if any. CS knows a hell of a lot more about sulforaphane than I do, I've only recently read up on them and they seem to be a great addition to any regimen. Again I'd search "sulforaphane" on the forums and review a few of the posts about it. Sulforaphane can be obtained through a lot of cruciferous vegetables, it seems broccoli sprouts appear to have the highest content known. If shipping costs are too high where you live then implementing broccoli sprouts in your diet would be a natural way to supplement sulforaphane.

Lucky13

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Fri May 07, 2010 6:09 am

Lucky13 wrote:Goten - I am sure tocotrienols have their health benefits and maybe for some people do give results. The only way to see if a certain supplement is working for you is to try it for a while, note any changes if any, then to go off it, note the changes again if any. CS knows a hell of a lot more about sulforaphane than I do, I've only recently read up on them and they seem to be a great addition to any regimen. Again I'd search "sulforaphane" on the forums and review a few of the posts about it. Sulforaphane can be obtained through a lot of cruciferous vegetables, it seems broccoli sprouts appear to have the highest content known. If shipping costs are too high where you live then implementing broccoli sprouts in your diet would be a natural way to supplement sulforaphane.

I think there is a broccoli supplement called Brocomax or something like that. I will read the forum posts.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  Irenicus Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:51 am

Jdp:

Curious about your use of pranic healing. Have you had any sucess with it? Which protocol do you utilize, colors, etc?
Irenicus
Irenicus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down