Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
You know you had too much sugar when .. EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
You know you had too much sugar when .. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
You know you had too much sugar when .. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
You know you had too much sugar when .. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
You know you had too much sugar when .. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
You know you had too much sugar when .. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
You know you had too much sugar when .. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
You know you had too much sugar when .. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
You know you had too much sugar when .. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You know you had too much sugar when ..

+2
youngbalder
Amaranthaceae
6 posters

Go down

You know you had too much sugar when .. Empty You know you had too much sugar when ..

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Abstaining from sugar for a long time and then returning to it can identify healthy and unhealthy amounts of sugar intake. Just one heaped tea-spoon can trigger a reaction for me ..

you know you had too much sugar when ..

- the fingers feel jittery
- small twitches in finger muscles
- sweaty fingers and palms
- the feeling of small sparks runnign up and down the arms

.. feel free to continue the list

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

You know you had too much sugar when .. Empty Re: You know you had too much sugar when ..

Post  youngbalder Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:24 pm

I know I've had too much sugar when my scalp starts to tingle from sugar rush. Mad

youngbalder

Back to top Go down

You know you had too much sugar when .. Empty Re: You know you had too much sugar when ..

Post  NrwgnKID Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:16 pm

- when your whole body shakes and aches and you feel sick in every cell that you have, and you are begging it to come to an end. When it doesnt, you go throw up all you have eaten. Thats my experience from having cake the other day - never again !

NrwgnKID

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:34 pm

NrwgKid, throwing up after you have eaten something is a crappy way to go.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:37 pm

At birthday parties I allow myself to go amok and eat as much cake as I please and enjoy it.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  NrwgnKID Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:00 pm

Lol - i know. But I had to, I became sick for real.

NrwgnKID

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:32 am

Yah I gave in and ate half an easter egg and a mini mars bar ._. lol

I have decided I can't cope without chocolate completely so will have some dark chocolate occasionally ^_^

However yeah I didn't like the way it made me feel - kinda uneasy and small muscle twitches and tingles, it did make me appreciate how much better I feel on the good diet Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  johnt Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:09 am

I always know I've had too much sugar when I feel like I'm on speed and I get very irritable and angry.

I agreee with other posters -- it's amazing what I can't eat now that I ate alot of before cleaning up my diet. Most baked goods, expecially cakes, stuff with carmel, cookies, donuts.

johnt

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:37 am

http://www.mercola.com/article/sugar/dangers_of_sugar.htm

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down