Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
So does this really work? - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
So does this really work? - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
So does this really work? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
So does this really work? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
So does this really work? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
So does this really work? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
So does this really work? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
So does this really work? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
So does this really work? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

So does this really work?

+6
Project: JS
kijumn
CausticSymmetry
Hoppipolla
brandnew
Gubter_87
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So does this really work? - Page 2 Empty Re: So does this really work?

Post  Project: JS Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Gubter - do a search on the forum. Use the google radio button. I can just about promise you all the questions you have asked on this thread have been thoroughly answered many many times over again. Iodine 12.5 a day is safe and may actually be too low. After the initial detox period I have not had anything negative to report from Iodine and I have been taking it for the last 2 years. In the last month Ive up it between 25 mg to 50 mg a day with no ill effects.

If you are Iodine deficient and most Americans are (upwards of 97% according to at least one credible study) - not supplementing sufficiently with Iodine is the real danger.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gubter_87 Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:54 pm

JS; I have actually been seraching for posts on side effects and risks of taking Iodine but have not been able to find any posts on it. Oh well....

Gubter_87

Back to top Go down

Post  NrwgnKID Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:58 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:

I became interested in iodine at least with respect to hair loss when I found that the best resolution to PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome) was high dose iodine. .

Thats highly encouraging ! Was it the same dosage used as you recommend here on this forum ?
And another thing, do you think bromide acne is a negative thing, when it appears in the mpb areas ?

NrwgnKID

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:09 pm

Firstly, thanks to Gubter_87 for asking all these questions. It helps a lot as a lurker/guest to have these questions answered, even if a search button would give the same info it helps to know what to be looking for first.

In regards to the iodine loading test, it's only available within the US. Is there any other source or any other means for testing available in other countries?
In Australia in my case.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:26 am

Gubter_87 wrote:JS; I have actually been seraching for posts on side effects and risks of taking Iodine but have not been able to find any posts on it. Oh well....

Hmm, I guess I see what youre saying.. the search IS a bit more difficult then just asking questions.. for me at least, I learn much more quickly by just searching and reading. But if you have a unique question then that certainly would be prudent to ask.

Anyhow I just did a search on "iodine risk" using the "Google" radio button instead of the "inside" radio button. Here is a link to the results of what I'm talking about, (this might help you to see what Im saying..) :

Iodine Risk - Search results

The top link in the search results is a thread that covers that topic pretty well..

Feeling ridiculously good on Iodine - any risk?

Anyway hope that helps. Best of luck in any case

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:37 am

[quote="NrwgnKID"]
CausticSymmetry wrote:

And another thing, do you think bromide acne is a negative thing, when it appears in the mpb areas ?

It probably can't be too good. Although its an indication that youre at least having success displacing bromide from within the body. Rather then risk it resettling back into your tissues, you should try the sea salt flushes others have mentioned.

For me at least it seems to work very well for brain fog I sometimes get from taking chlorella, boron, and now that Im on the low oxalate diet esp. I follow the salt flush with a few tablespoons of organic ACV and ACV capsules (the 625mg kind from Swanson) and it seems to do the trick pretty well. The brain fog goes away and I feel good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2