Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Aloe Vera properties. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Aloe Vera properties. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Aloe Vera properties. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Aloe Vera properties. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Aloe Vera properties. EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Aloe Vera properties. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Aloe Vera properties. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Aloe Vera properties. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Aloe Vera properties. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Aloe Vera properties.

3 posters

Go down

Aloe Vera properties. Empty Aloe Vera properties.

Post  Decro435 Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:41 pm

Across the internet you come across a vast amount of information which is biased, exaggerated or just plain untrue. I see this all the time when I look for information on certain products. That's the great thing about forums, people can inform others of their experiences and it can help you get a much better picture of the product you are researching. We all know that to accurately assess a certain product or supplement and to be able to give your opinion on it you need to have used it as recommended, as consistently as possible and for a prolonged period of time. At the moment I'm trying to find information on Aloe Vera and it's medicinal properties. I want to know whether or not it can improve my health and is it worth it. A lot of the information on it seems to be polished as is with a lot of the information on supplements on the internet.

Have any of you guys had any proper experience with Aloe Vera?. It seems to be quite an impressive plant with a lot of properties that could aid my health. If I am to purchase a Aloe Vera product it would most likely be Holland & Barrett's Maximum Strength Aloe Vera Juice (http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=274&prodid=382), I guess drinking it would be the way to get the most out of it.

Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloe_vera) has quite good unbiased information on it, though it wouldn't convince me to go out and buy it immediately.

Can any of you guys advise me or inform me of your experiences?.
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Aloe Vera properties. Empty Re: Aloe Vera properties.

Post  randle20 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:35 am

I have had great results with Aloe Vera Juice. For me it helps promote regular bowl movements I try to drink as much as I can every day. For me, more regular bowl movements mean less inflammation so I aim for that. Usually two cap fulls in the morning and evening before dinner.
I use this product and have had great results with it. http://www.marketamerica.com/viewproducts/topproducts-1282/ultimate-aloe-juice.htm

It is 150% extract from the Aloe Leaf.
randle20
randle20

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:34 am

But for a 20 year old who has no problems with bowl movements would it really be worth it?.
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:31 am

I started drinking 1 cup per day of gel extracted directly from plant, Aloe is a great anti-inflammatory Very Happy

Dude, Search the HLT, it is a topic where a guy had a GREAT result using Aloe vera topic (Name is lucas.renoh) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  randle20 Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:49 am

I'm 22. It seems that Aloe is not only beneficial for helping regular bowl movements... in general it is an anti-inflammatory.
randle20
randle20

Back to top Go down

Post  johnt Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:32 pm

Thanks for the product recommendation randle. I think Ill try consuming daily and see how I like it. Besides it being a great anti-inflammatory, I read on another post that aloe contains beta sit as well (like avocadoes) which should have direct hairloss benefits.

johnt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down