Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 3 EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 3 EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hairloss & .... (possible connections)

+19
abc123
tooyoung
phoenix21
Nocturnalhorse
rofl
Whip
CausticSymmetry
Gibson
NrwgnKID
TheOne
Crusher
hadrion
KAPTUNKRUNK
kijumn
Amaranthaceae
Decro435
johnt
blackjack
Prague
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hairloss & .... (possible connections)

Post  tooyoung Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:25 am

Action reaction - By "rendered you inert" do you mean the feeling where you can't be bothered doing anything anymore?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hairloss & .... (possible connections)

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:06 am

jdp701 wrote:Explains volumes! Makes sense!

Easiest way to fix issue = http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1637945#i Would recommend that over any other. Just go to the Rife forum and say you were on SSRI's and would like to be placed on permanent doctrine list then buy TMG and Selenomethionine. In short, mercury is responsible and more than likely all caused by MMR vacinne. Mercury kills methylation cycle as well as a million other issues including adrenals. Kills adrenals as it turns copper to oxidized copper. Without the copper, body is going in overdrive trying to find copper which eventually kills adrenals and why SSRI's were pushed. Lead, MMS, mercury, chlorine, backscatter machines at airports, microwaves, food irradiation will all turn copper to oxidized copper and will also positively charge "many" minerals. These positively charged minerals will lead to hair loss.

If I post too much only serve confusion though.

Reason why modified citrus pectin helped is that MCP is very good for lead issues. Mercury and lead can bind together. Chelate one and break that bond for only one, will feel a million times better even though still poisoned by other.

Again, lead and mercury together is about 100 times worse than being poisoned by only one. Lead chelation is the easiest. Can take years for all the lead to leave you though as it's continually released on occasion as lead is in your bones. Lead is everywhere in our environment.

But again, only trying to explain why MCP helped. Mercury is the real culprit and due to MMR vaccine probably won't find much relief chelating mercury with normal methods but only with outrageous amounts of ALA... as in 1000+ mg every 3 hours Andy Cutler style. But again, those outrageous amounts would only be needed if not on doctrine or without Rife machine. Should mention, ALA can also leave you copper toxic as ALA slows copper excretion.

The gut is just the effect of what's going on.

When you're on doctrine with TMG and selenomethionine to fix health, to fight hair loss, potassium asparate... although potassium chloride is fine as well. Reason why potassium is antidote for thallium. Thallium being huge for hair loss. Thallium is found in mercury.

Second issue for hair loss would be to change positively charged minerals back to negative charge. Can see my prior posts on how to do this on this forum or for the long version the Rife forum at curezone.

I've gathered more than one of these assumptions through your older posts jdp, but thank you very very much for confirming some of them and showing concern, as I don't have the option of trying a lot in my circumstances (young, increasingly unable to work). I do intend to own an F-165 in the somewhat near future, so I'll be post plenty more upon said time. Hocking some guitars will such but... health > guitars.

I agree, the gut is just a symptom. Not sure if that's so in every case, but it certainly is in mine.

Definitely be looking into doctrine very soon as well.

Many, many thanks jdp.

Hey tooyoung... thats a slightly difficult question, I'll just explain how it progressed.... very active / normal kid until early teens ---> at 15 I became very lethargic and emotional (want to stress that in my experience most emotional issues I've seen are a result of an inability to cognitively understand and express something physical, internal... but not everybody of course) ---> 16 = dropped out of school / started SSRI's ---> over the next four years I became incredibely stupid / bloated (prolactin) and kept a number of dead end jobs without thinking about tomorrow (never take SSRI's) ---> fatigue never resolved and worsened = began living off of coffee and alcohol ---> Hair started to lose its curlyness / dry up / fall out ---> dumped pills, major crash summer I turned 19 ---> came to understand what my problems really weren't, narrowed down issues to = Dysbiosis, fatigue, brain fog. After finally being able to communicate my discomfort the "depression" aspects of it (feeling sad) lifted away, now I'm just pissed off that we've been mistreated by the establishment for such a long time. I have no idea if anybody else here on this site can relate, probably can in some way or another, as this big string of factors involved with our problem(s) is very interweaved. I'll also add that I'm a diffuse thinner over my entire head, no recession.

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:32 am

action reaction - Ah right. I can relate but probably not as bad as you. I feel fatigued all the time, and feel like dropping out of college, but I still play sport during the week and still in college, so I'm not as bad as you are, I'm not depressed or anything. Could this just be an adrenal problem and not a metals problem?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:13 am

Just want to add that shortly after dropping the drugs and starting a vegan diet (definitely not something I would recmomend long term) and some supps / MCP, my cognitive abilities took a quantum leap and I was able to study for / write high school exams and ace them within a period of two months. Ridiculously noticable difference, but dropping the SSRI had a lot to do with that too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:41 am

tooyoung wrote:action reaction - Ah right. I can relate but probably not as bad as you. I feel fatigued all the time, and feel like dropping out of college, but I still play sport during the week and still in college, so I'm not as bad as you are, I'm not depressed or anything. Could this just be an adrenal problem and not a metals problem?
Chelate one and break that bond for only one, will feel a million times better even though still poisoned by other.

Again, lead and mercury together is about 100 times worse than being poisoned by only one. Lead chelation is the easiest. Can take years for all the lead to leave you though as it's continually released on occasion as lead is in your bones. Lead is everywhere in our environment.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:16 pm

action<reaction wrote:my cognitive abilities took a quantum leap and I was able to study for / write high school exams and ace them within a period of two months.

Yes, lead will lower your IQ quite a few points.

"Mind.--Mental depression. Fear of being assassinated. Quiet melancholy. Slow perception; loss of memory; amnesic aphasia. Hallucinations and delusions. Intellectual apathy. Memory impaired (Anac; Baryta). Paretic dementia."

by the way note

"Hair very dry"

http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/p/plb.htm

Didn't have much of a problem with flouride but here is a link and see this all the time in the world.

"Mind.--Indifference towards those loved best;"

http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/f/fl-ac.htm

Use to have this one and see everyone else with it due to positively charging minerals.

"Sudden loss of memory."

http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/c/carb-v.htm [Ionized carbon due mercury, etc. positively charging minerals.

The above is great but run frequencies to unblock the pineal and becomes a whole new world. Yes, some of those pathogens blocking pineal are also responsible for hair loss. Why I've said before that hair loss forums are different than any other forum. Can really tell who is having success with their hair loss and who is not.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:35 pm

jdp701 wrote:
action<reaction wrote:my cognitive abilities took a quantum leap and I was able to study for / write high school exams and ace them within a period of two months.

Yes, lead will lower your IQ quite a few points.

"Mind.--Mental depression. Fear of being assassinated. Quiet melancholy. Slow perception; loss of memory; amnesic aphasia. Hallucinations and delusions. Intellectual apathy. Memory impaired (Anac; Baryta). Paretic dementia."

by the way note

"Hair very dry"

http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/p/plb.htm

Didn't have much of a problem with flouride but here is a link and see this all the time in the world.

"Mind.--Indifference towards those loved best;"

http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/f/fl-ac.htm

Use to have this one and see everyone else with it due to positively charging minerals.

"Sudden loss of memory."

http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/c/carb-v.htm [Ionized carbon due mercury, etc. positively charging minerals.

The above is great but run frequencies to unblock the pineal and becomes a whole new world. Yes, some of those pathogens blocking pineal are also responsible for hair loss. Why I've said before that hair loss forums are different than any other forum. Can really tell who is having success with their hair loss and who is not.

Really great post, as its all hitting very close to home. My memory is absolutely horrible, which is uncharacteristic of me because as a child it was absolutely spot on and I can remember utter puzzlement as to why other people couldn't remember for shit.

Regarding IQ, when I jam with my band I stay at the drummers house on weekends and they noticed a major change in how well I keep intricate beats going, as well as handle multiple things such as operaing pedals with my feet / singing / playing guitar at the same time. Upon going over hours of recording I have to agree, the before / after MCP shown in my music says a lot. Same goes for mathematics.

Another thing of interest is that as a child my hair turned from a nice almost silky dirty blonde curl, to a very dry / brittle brown, not sure how connected it is in terms of color change, but yeah.

Thanks again jdp, I had some major questions that rose from tons of research that you've been very key in helping me understand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:18 am

You may have heavy metal toxicity if you are experiencing any of these symptoms:

Chronic pain throughout the muscles and tendons or any soft tissues of the body Chronic malaise – general feeling of discomfort, fatigue, and illness Brain fog – state of forgetfulness and confusion Chronic infections such as Candida Gastrointestinal complaints, such as diarrhea, constipation, bloating, gas, heartburn, and indigestion Food allergies Dizziness Migraines and/or headaches Visual disturbances Mood swings, depression, and/or anxiety Nervous system malfunctions

Rather broad, but bells are definitely ringing loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:45 am

action<reaction wrote:Hey jdp, thanks for your concern.

The vitamin C and sea salt didn't make any noticable difference, I really believe that in my case that something is affecting my gut more so than adrenals. I went through a disgustingly intense adrenal fatigue while coming out of a super high stress lifestyle (coffee diet) and quiting SSRI's cold turkey... but that's its own thing. Probiotics are of little to no help, though I admit I haven't dabbled into LGG or any of the really useful ones... interestingly enough the most relief I've gotten from this fatigue / constant flu / ear infections / gut troubles was from hastily going through a bottle of Modified Citrus Pectin. But no surprises there right?
My minds eye is focused on a number of different ideas... as my mother was recently diagnosed with yeast infections, a nasty strep... something-or-another infection, and some of the same symptoms of myself (including hair thinning in the same pattern).
I've got plenty of ideas as to how to go about it, but I'd be glad to hear yours.

action,

In my experience, many things can disturb the gut and make you feel ill, and what you get is all the symptoms you mention. Many people who are in bad shape take something like probiotics, MCP, chlorella (and many other things) and they will feel quite bad. They attribute this to heavy metals. What I believe is that this intolerance is due to a compromised bowel flora, lots of pathogens, biofilm disruption, die off and a compromised intestinal lining (which will reject many things it touched as long as it is in this state and you'll get diarrhea, unformed stools, gas, fatigue, etc).

So IMHO, some of the supplements you might be currently taking are not helping and are just making things worse.

The only probiotics with THOROUGH research are Lactobacillus GG and S. Boulardii. These don't inflame the gut (these strains are anti inflammatory / immunomodulating) and they don't destroy the mucin layer or have any other adverse effect.

L. Reuteri (from BioGaia) is another good one, forms good biofilms, is antiinflammatory, etc (and makes me feel good). L. Plantarum 299V is another very good one (I've researched it a lot). I'm researching fermenting oats and adding lecithin to heal the gut (there's a patent, that uses this 299V strain).

There are other beneficial strains, but you might not tolerate them and make things worse. For instance, there's L. Acidophilus DDS-1 strain, a very powerful, quite hardy, highly beneficial strain. It produces enzymes, lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, vitamins, destroys toxins and *many many* pathogens, produces bacteriocins... But this might be too much because you lost tolerance.

Remove anything that makes you feel ill, makes your stools unformed, gives diarrhea, etc. Eventually you will tolerate those things when the terrain is reshaped.

So get enough Vitamin A, Vitamin D, take one or both of these probiotics (LGG, SB), remove gluten/grains/toxins (i.e. MisterE's diet), add a prebiotic that YOU TOLERATE (I can do Larch Arabinogalactan and Apple Pectin, I don't recommend FOS or Inulin to sick people), add anti-microbials (GSE, Oregano, Iodine or whatever you like) and stay in that protocol for some time, can be months...

I take Iodine, 12.5 mg per day... and it doesn't bother at all, but anythings that messes with my gut will bother me the very same day and it will be evident.

LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:10 am

Hey LittleFighter, thanks for your interest.

I'm going to be addressing metal issues / pathogens first off, as those issues will make any other battle much, much more difficult. Regarding recolonizing the gut, I've been studying your posts for some time now and as soon as things start moving I'm going to be all over your advice. The real clincher for me is how good the MCP made me feel, even helped my bowel movements / digestion. I feel that most of my problems stem from that angle, and that the metals and cooresponding pathogens are mainly responsible for such a weakened gut.

Whatever happens though, it'll involve your advice, which is undervalued in my opinion.

I didn't want to push anything, but I was interested in having you and jdp interact and possibly converse more about this on the forum... I have my own ideas, and it might be quite enlightening to hear some correspondence. Perhaps there's older threads where such a thing has happened more, but that wouldn't account for slightly misaligned views... either way I'm just rambling, thanks for the post!

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:08 am

jdp or action<reaction - How do I take salt for it to be beneficial to me? Drinking? What time of day and how much?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:22 am

tooyoung wrote:jdp or action<reaction - How do I take salt for it to be beneficial to me? Drinking? What time of day and how much?

tooyoung, I don't mean to answer for them but...

Well I'm not too convinced about the benefits of using salt. Of course, you can use it to increase bromide excretion/detox. I think it might not be good due to the presence of toxic metals like mercury (not safe at any levels, as it has been pointed out a few times) and contaminants.

I think there are better and less harsh ways to achieve the same results:

- Use vitamin C (I take 3 grams of sodium ascorbate in divided doses on an empty stomach, because this stuff is somewhat alkaline)
- Magnesium Chloride (internally but external application might work as well) or any other chloride salt, if you take it internally, do it on an empty stomach too, it will reduce the acidity of your stomach at meal times (not good at all)

Other minerals like magnesium, selenium and antioxidants will help for sure in different ways.

BTW I'm assuming in this comment that you want to use salt to reduce the side effects from bromide excreted by the action Iodine.

LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:42 am

Also, I think that jdp advised that the salt and Vitamin C, which was in rather large doses, was intended to address a certain problem in particular, which was lyme I think. I really don't think I am affected by lyme as of now, and the dose recommended by jdp did very little for me but its good to rule out tooyoung.

I went to get some blood work and a stool sample done today, and it really amazes me how uneducated our "educated" people are... the "Doctor" who I saw was bloated, had no eyebrows and was losing her hair, could hardly concentrate... how are these people supposed to make us well when they obviously have no grasp on their own health? Sorry, just a little rant, please ignore...

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:30 am

action<reaction wrote:Also, I think that jdp advised that the salt and Vitamin C, which was in rather large doses, was intended to address a certain problem in particular, which was lyme I think. I really don't think I am affected by lyme as of now, and the dose recommended by jdp did very little for me but its good to rule out tooyoung.

I went to get some blood work and a stool sample done today, and it really amazes me how uneducated our "educated" people are... the "Doctor" who I saw was bloated, had no eyebrows and was losing her hair, could hardly concentrate... how are these people supposed to make us well when they obviously have no grasp on their own health? Sorry, just a little rant, please ignore...

That's why we really have to take care of our health by ourselves. Sometimes these people only serve to order tests :S
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:43 am

LittleFighter wrote:
action<reaction wrote:Also, I think that jdp advised that the salt and Vitamin C, which was in rather large doses, was intended to address a certain problem in particular, which was lyme I think. I really don't think I am affected by lyme as of now, and the dose recommended by jdp did very little for me but its good to rule out tooyoung.

That's why we really have to take care of our health by ourselves. Sometimes these people only serve to order tests :S

Seven years of University later, and some twenty year old nobody from the sticks comes in with his head on straighter. Such is life. That's only the tip of the iceberg of my rants on the state of healthcare, I've been organizing a prsentation that I'm going to give to the local radio station on such issues, knowing Newfoundlanders if I'm not shut down people will actually get pissed off about what I can disclose and kick up a stink about it, as they're already up in arms over the state of healthcare here. NL is an interesting place as its so small that the average person is so far from a hospital that through the years we've had to find our own ways of dealing with a lot of illness, and the population generally is very wary of the establishment (they've sold our rights to our own fishing waters, our oil, our land, leaving us poor and out of jobs). I see good things in the future for the province in that regard, but who knows.

LittleFighter, I'm curious, what tests would you recommend to give a general idea about the gut's health?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:51 am

Fun fact - It was Newfoundlanders who laid the torches that burned down the original white house in 1812.

Back to top Go down

Post  dannyroddy Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:24 am

LittleFighter wrote:That's why we really have to take care of our health by ourselves. Sometimes these people only serve to order tests :S

Could not agree more.
dannyroddy
dannyroddy

Back to top Go down

Post  randle20 Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:46 am

http://www.annieappleseedproject.org/modcitpechea.html

Read that 15Grams a day of MCP for 9-12 months would should improvement in Heavy metal burden in the body...
Jarrows Heavy Metal contains .75grams so thats almost 20 capsules a day lol!

Littlefighter were you suggesting in one of your earlier posts towards A>R that chelators such as chlorella, mcp etc... aren't as effective as probiotics? Can you link me some of the probiotic strains that you recommend and where I can buy them? I would love to try them. Thank you so much.
randle20
randle20

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:25 am

randle20 wrote:http://www.annieappleseedproject.org/modcitpechea.html

Read that 15Grams a day of MCP for 9-12 months would should improvement in Heavy metal burden in the body...
Jarrows Heavy Metal contains .75grams so thats almost 20 capsules a day lol!

Littlefighter were you suggesting in one of your earlier posts towards A>R that chelators such as chlorella, mcp etc... aren't as effective as probiotics? Can you link me some of the probiotic strains that you recommend and where I can buy them? I would love to try them. Thank you so much.

Randle, not at all. What I mean is that you might feel ill with some chelators and not necessarily due to heavy metals but bacterial toxins released due to the effect of those chelators. Probiotics seem to play a role in protecting against heavy metals (at least I remember a study or something like that).

In general, I recommend everyone using Lactobacillus GG (called Culturelle) in "high" doses daily (specially if trying to recover from gut problems), that means, making yogurt from it giving you the benefits of very high numbers of bacteria, nutrients, beneficial compounds and not needing to spend money purchasing it. Yogurt is more effective in general due to the numbers of bacteria it can provide and because they are delivered in the supernatant (the medium where they grow). LGG has a lot benefits, like reducing inflammation all over the body, restoring immunity, anti-allergenic, reducing leaky gut, etc. Today I was reading a study about LGG inducing heat shock proteins to protect against stress intestinal cells... cool.

Another probiotic I recommend is S. Boulardii, this one you can take it in capsules because it really doesnt taste good when fermenting milk (nasty actually for some people). Jarrow has its own S. Boulardii product. It's anti inflammatory and provides many many benefits too.

You can get Culturelle (lactobacillus gg) and S. Boulardii (jarrow brand) at iherb.

Let me know if you need more info.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:59 am

BTW I wanted to add, probiotics in capsules are limited in their potential therapeutic action as opposed to yogurt or fermented food; once again, there are various reasons for this.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:52 am

jdp if you have a free minute could you explain how I help my inertness with sea salt?

Many things to experiment with. Shouldn't be hard to reverse. If Vitamin C/Salt didn't help at all (?) then next on list would be indium. http://www.iherb.com/Indiumease-The-Silver-Bullet-1-2-oz-90-Day-Supply/6146?at=0

As in, how much, how often and what time do I take it? I already have bought some just don't really know how to use it, thanks a lot.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:39 am

tooyoung wrote:jdp if you have a free minute could you explain how I help my inertness with sea salt?

Many things to experiment with. Shouldn't be hard to reverse. If Vitamin C/Salt didn't help at all (?) then next on list would be indium. http://www.iherb.com/Indiumease-The-Silver-Bullet-1-2-oz-90-Day-Supply/6146?at=0

As in, how much, how often and what time do I take it? I already have bought some just don't really know how to use it, thanks a lot.

I'm certainly not going to try to answer for jdp, but I believe the Vitamin C and sea salt was to target possible lyme infections.

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:08 am

Would salt loading with sea salt get rid of bromide? How do I do it?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3