Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hairloss & .... (possible connections)

+19
abc123
tooyoung
phoenix21
Nocturnalhorse
rofl
Whip
CausticSymmetry
Gibson
NrwgnKID
TheOne
Crusher
hadrion
KAPTUNKRUNK
kijumn
Amaranthaceae
Decro435
johnt
blackjack
Prague
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hairloss & .... (possible connections)

Post  kijumn Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:57 pm

Hi NrwgnKID,

I really don't have much else to add other than those with androgenic alopecia have higher levels of uric acid. You can start out with eating about 8 - 10 cherries per day and see how you do and then go from there. Of course I'd recommend eliminating at the very least gluten from the diet but at least it's a start and is extremely cheap and easy.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hairloss & .... (possible connections)

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:09 pm

The problem with eliminating gluten is that then you have to stop eating spaghetti.

Spaghetti is not only tasty with parmesan, it is also a supersource of carbohydrate that I crave appr. once a week.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:16 pm

cpio,

What's interesting is that I use to eat spaghetti about once every 10 days and it use to be one of my favorite foods as well. Not anymore. I tried a couple bites at a friends house and it just doesn't taste the same anymore.

I believe most of us on hair loss forums crave the very foods that are causing us harm. It's an addiciton. Here's a quote

"There are certain peptides, or protein fragments, found in gluten (in grains) and in casein (in milk) that look and act just like the narcotic known as morphine"
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:40 pm

Here is another good quote

"They interact with opiate receptors in the brain and have the same effects as opiate drugs like heroin and morphine and are also addictive. There are 15 opioid sequences in one molecule of gluten. (13) In fact, the peptides can be up to 30 times more potent than morphine."

"The effects of opioids on the body are numerous. (14) "Opioid peptides are key signaling molecules between the endocrine, immune, brain nerve tissues, and the pineal complex, the latter is particularly associated with circadian rhythms." (15) Any abnormal alteration in the quantity of these peptides will have a detrimental effect on all of these systems. Some of the other effects on the body are decreased gastric acid secretion, reduced glutathione levels, immune system depression and modulation of cholecystokinin levels. All of these effects contribute to the inhibition of normal brain, bodily function and growth."

more good info = http://forums.glutenfree.com/viewtopic.php?t=254
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:49 pm

Jdp, thats a big eye-opener concerning gluten addictivity .. Do you know of some scientific data that support such a view?

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:32 pm

chris

i fully share the jdp's view on addiction to things that harm you. ALL the people i know who try to go gluten/casein free experience relapses including myself. Same as you, once a week i crave pasta, bread or milk even if i know the consequences. The body loves the full glued heavy stomach, the digestion fatigue and the immobility after the consumption of gluten. The common relapse is the greatest evidence for me. If one would tell you you shouldn't eat lentils, you wouldnt - but it's very hard with cereals since it's really addictive.

It happens to me (less and less) that even after eating 300g of beef, butter and some veggies I miss the feeling of fully loaded stomach (as with pasta) that makes you crawl to the sofa and not to move for two hours. People love it. I think they like the fact that it makes you passive.

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:36 am

"The body loves the full glued heavy stomach, the digestion fatigue and the immobility" ..

LOL, such well-fitting words .. It is exactly right, if I go without pasta for too long or anykind of gluten, I truely begin to "miss the feeling of fully loaded stomach", this desire can be satisfied by getting LOADED on pasta just once a week.

But I think this desire and this instinct to experience the full glued stomach is not a bad thing, only if it gets out of hand and becomes the standard for eating. Getting full-glued once a week is a good thing. The only reason i can say this, in our context of hair, is since I use bromalain every second day my hair so far keep improving regardless of gluten-intake.

When we keep in mind that the instinct to get all loaded everyonce, is a part of our evolutionary legacy since homo erectus (the first human beings 1.8 MIL years ago), think of how many generations this are .. In a consumer society it can likely turn the instinct into obsession, addiction or dependency.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:08 am

cpio wrote:Jdp, thats a big eye-opener concerning gluten addictivity .. Do you know of some scientific data that support such a view?

http://www.jbc.org/content/254/7/2446.full.pdf+html

http://www.expressmilwaukee.com/blog-1888-connection-between-gluten-and-casein-and-autism.html
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:43 am

TheOne wrote:anyone ever notice very big obese men have full a head of hair.

case in point the tv show `the biggest loser`

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=the%20biggest%20loser%202009&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Men who tend to put on weight rather easily have on particular advantage. When new fat cells are made, they can shield toxins. So when toxins are imbibed, the fat tissue surrounds the toxins. Those who have difficulty putting on weight will have no shield and get the full force attack.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:09 am

A couple of points:

1) CS, I'm confused on that - don't the fat cells harbor all the toxins inside the at cells so that it creates a vicious cycle unless you lose the weight and therefore, the toxic fat cells along with them?

2) For me, over the past several years without really realizing it I've been on a extreme calorie-restricted diet, I only eat about once a day, sometimes twice a day, and usually it's never anything really bad or even substantial that most people would consider a full meal.

You have to make it a lifestyle choice as opposed to a diet, adding 3-4 glasses a water a day for example and continuing like that until it's a way of life.

Regarding what's going on with us-

3) I think after a certain age regarding diet, we're all in the same boat and either our bodies can't defend ourselves like we used to because of decline, OR the combination of 10-20 years of eating food like this CAUSES us to become allergic, sensitive, and those very foods make it so we can't eat those same foods like we used to when we were younger. It seems a direct result of eating those foods and ingredients in the first place that causes the body to be unable to continue at some point, which is why some of us are here now and trying to do something about it. I think the body itself can't handle the combinations of all those ingredients and the ailments are the direct manifestation of that.

For myself, I've decided that I can't eat those types of foods anymore and I can see what it really is that I'd be eating if I were to keep doing that. The grocery store is almost completely useless to me now.

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:04 am

While not exactly related to fat cells this quote is interesting regarding obese or those with high estrogen

"Estrogen has a glutamate blocking effect. ... Glutamate, by messing with the hypothalamus and increasing prolactin levels definitely lowers estrogen levels. A definite risk. Another case of glutamate carrying its own key to get around the body and do maximum damage.

MSG directly effects the hypothalamus region of the brain, which controls all the hormones related to reproduction."
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:22 am

Whip - For whatever reason, those who tend to put on weight easily, fat cells can literally spare the body some insult by holding it.

Typically when successful weight loss is occurring with a new diet, the fat being shed is also releases the toxins and all the sort of side effects can occur. On the other hand, if an individual does not have the propensity to pack on extra pounds, toxins are dealt with head-on instead of being stored.

There is growing research in this area, sometimes touting the "benefits" of being a little overweight.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  johnt Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:03 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Whip - For whatever reason, those who tend to put on weight easily, fat cells can literally spare the body some insult by holding it.

Typically when successful weight loss is occurring with a new diet, the fat being shed is also releases the toxins and all the sort of side effects can occur. On the other hand, if an individual does not have the propensity to pack on extra pounds, toxins are dealt with head-on instead of being stored.

There is growing research in this area, sometimes touting the "benefits" of being a little overweight.

So if I understand correctly, Whip is correct in his statement (1.) above -- toxins do accumulate in fat cells and the more fat one carries, the greater the propensity to store more toxins. However, are you (CS) saying that these toxins are more or less "blocked" inside the fat cells and prevented from doing harm to the body (except for making the person fatter)?

I have seen plenty of very fat men with great heads of hair, but I've also seen very fat men with bald heads -- I actually believe it's probably the same proportion as in non-fat men, it's just that when we see a very fat man with a great head of hair we think "that guy is obviously unhealthy, but look at that hair! Is everything that I'm doing in regard to my health a complete waste of time?!?!" Whereas when we see skinny or fit men with great hair we don't think as much about it.

johnt

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:21 am

johnt - I agree nice points. I'm speculating based on research in terms of toxins. Whether this helps hair or not, I'm not sure. I dug a little deeper to find anything I could correlate, so far no luck.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:01 pm

i have also noticed most fat men have full heads of hair, apart from the occasional one with aggressive pattern baldness, that almost always have thin blondish hair, or black hair with extremely greasy scalp. so being fat seems to give most protection apart from the few whos genes meant it was always going to happen.

-i notice the absence of mature hairlines, or norwood 2/3's, large men always seem to have perfect hair, or total baldness (obviously to have total baldness, they must be receding at some point, but probably dont stay at that stage for long like skinny ppl like me do.

a few possible reasons (my opinion only)

- the extra subcutaneous fat between scalp and skull
- the large heads, a perfectly round head seems to go completely bald, but a slight squarish shape in the front seems to hold the hairline.
- a fat person is unlikely to have deficiencies, at least not ones that cause hairloss, and no deficiencies, especially mineral ones, means less chance of toxins like heavy metals taking the place of abscent minerals in tissues.
- all the fat might be causing high estrogen, or high estrogen might be causing them to be fat (chicken and egg scenario) im sure lots of obesity is just from undiagnosed thyroid problems.
- eating is a natural dopamine and feel good hormones and neurotransmitters enhancer, which may mean less stress.
- fat people have chosen eating as their vice, and quite likely do that instead of smoking , drinking, having too much sex.
- they quite likely dont have much sex either cos they cant, or because they dont feel sexy, lol (apart from the fatman in austin powers 2)

- i definatly thing obsesity runs in the family, and not just because of lifestyle learned behaviours, but also because of genetics, perhaps thei genes simply dictate that they will be fat but not bald, and thats just the way it is.

for anything i believe its a combination of genetics and lifestyle choices. the trick is too work out the percentages of them, and treat it accordingly.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocturnalhorse Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:43 am

Prague wrote:Some time ago i got really obsessed with my hair. I started to observe NW0 comparing to bald guys and tried to make a list of possible corellations, connections; i observed what they buy, eat, drink, do, how often, what they never do, how they look like, etc. The list is far from being exhaustive and is surely full of false connections but still it migh be interesting to share with you

Balding guys usually:
eat sugar
eat cereals, cakes, patisserie
prefere endurance excercises (no heavy lifts)
have tiny legs (comparing to the rest of the body)
hate doing squats/deadlifts
dislike animal fat/cholesterol
sweat more
wear glasses more often
have a belly
eat more often
like beer and drink loads of it
love milk, milk&sugar combination
masturbate more
are more often depressed, shy, calm
head in clouds
day dreamers
masturbate in the evening
less enthousiastic
less social
often tired
sleep more in the moorning
awake at night
are very horny
prefer lean chicken to fatty beef
do not like fish
prefer dessert to cheese
weak bones
are more intelligent
have oftet milia around their eyes
their scalp is sweaty, thin, hard
weak neck
thin skin on their neck
their body hair tend to form islands (not spread all around but high concentrations at some places, for example they have more hair at the back of the thigs than front)
can't handle temperature changes
woldn't eat meat alone
passive
think a lot

NW0
love meat
have stronger legs
do not mind heavy exercises
do not like fruits
drink wine, drink beer but not much
eat less often
wouldn't eat sweet with alcohol
masturbate less
masturbate in the moorning preferably
drink black tea
sometimes drink loads of coffee with no food during the day
do no care about their diet, just listen to the body
do not like milk
prefere vegetables to fruit
smoke many cigarettes
put more salt/pepper/chilli on meals
wake up fresh
do not mind eating liver, kidneys, brain, skin, etc
prefer fatty beef to lean chicken
love fish
prefer cheese (fatty) to desserts
have stronger bones
their scalp is strong, ellastic
have strong necks with strong skin
their body hair is spread around the body in a moreless homogenic manner (not islands)
active

it's far from being all, add some more please and comment

NWO...

Love meat, including organ meat and game meat.
Love the challenge of training heavy, low reps with basic compound movements like squats, deadlifts, clean and press, snatches, good mornings etc.
Prefer doing squats, deadlifts over arms and abs. loathe at the idea of training arms and single joint movements like front raises, leg extensions etc.
Love red wine, especially the dry variety.
Prefer having sex over masturbation. Always ready for action.
Drink lots of black tea and organic coffee.
Are generally very horny, active, agile and happy. Always ready for some action.
Have very strong bones.
Are very lean, wiry, strong and active.
Love raw milk over pasteurized.
Love fatty cuts of meat over the lean ones.
Prefer vegetables over fruits.
Meat and vegetables is their staple diet.
Treat raw apple cider as a beverage and prefer it over beer.
Prefer having cigars.
Love basking in the sun. Are sun worshippers.
Adapt to any climate easily.
Prefer dark chocolate 85% and above over regular chocolates and candies. The darker the better.
Aren't too fond of grains other than an occasional indulgence.
Nocturnalhorse
Nocturnalhorse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocturnalhorse Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:22 am

Prague wrote:Some time ago i got really obsessed with my hair. I started to observe NW0 comparing to bald guys and tried to make a list of possible corellations, connections; i observed what they buy, eat, drink, do, how often, what they never do, how they look like, etc. The list is far from being exhaustive and is surely full of false connections but still it migh be interesting to share with you

Balding guys usually:
eat sugar
sweat more
wear glasses more often
have a belly
eat more often
masturbate more
head in clouds
day dreamers
less enthousiastic
less social
often tired
awake at night
are very horny
do not like fish
prefer dessert to cheese
weak bones
are more intelligent
weak neck
thin skin on their neck
their body hair tend to form islands (not spread all around but high concentrations at some places, for example they have more hair at the back of the thigs than front)
woldn't eat meat alone
passive
think a lot

NW0
love meat
have stronger legs
do not mind heavy exercises
do not like fruits
drink wine, drink beer but not much
eat less often
wouldn't eat sweet with alcohol
masturbate less
masturbate in the moorning preferably
drink black tea
sometimes drink loads of coffee with no food during the day
do no care about their diet, just listen to the body
do not like milk
prefere vegetables to fruit
smoke many cigarettes
put more salt/pepper/chilli on meals
wake up fresh
do not mind eating liver, kidneys, brain, skin, etc
prefer fatty beef to lean chicken
love fish
prefer cheese (fatty) to desserts
have stronger bones
their scalp is strong, ellastic
have strong necks with strong skin
their body hair is spread around the body in a moreless homogenic manner (not islands)
active

it's far from being all, add some more please and comment

Balding guys..

Love, crave and eat a lot of sugar.
Love crave and eat a lot of carbs...breads, pasta etc.
Love prancing on treadmills or elliptical machines over squats and deadlifts.
Will never do squats, deads, good mornings..if they do squats it is half assed reps.
Prefer machines, cables and isolation movements over heavy, compound movements with low reps.
Emphasize too much on supplementation ( IH supplements, Mrp's, RTD'sprotein powders, No2 etc ) while having bad diets ( sugar and carb laden, frequent eating of junk foods, ) bad lifestyle and pussy workouts. Hoping supplements alone are the miracle for all cures.
Are estrogenic, fat and flabby.
More talk, less action.
Prefer chicken over fatty meat.
Prefer fruit over vegetables
Aren't fond of vegetables
Aren't fond of organ meats, game meat.
Often tired, less active, less energetic even during the day time.
Get till late hours in the mornings.
Prefer lean meat over fatty cuts, if at all.
More likely to follow a vegetarian, vegan, mediterranean diet over paleo, warrior's diet.
Frequent need for snacks ( bad one at that )
Are very fond of desserts ( pastries, cakes etc )
Aren't amorous, less sexually active, masturbate often and are shy towards opposite sex.
Have weak bones.
Often stressed out.
They always talk the talk but never walk the walk.
Love beer and lots of it.
Love frequenting fast food places and eating out often.
Love fried stuff like french fries, fried chickens, dorittos and other chips.
Prefer pasteurized milk over raw.
Nocturnalhorse
Nocturnalhorse

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:51 am

Nocturnal,

Thanks for bringing this back up. I personally have also observed many of these SAME characteristics that you and prague have posted.

Some of these non dietary observations may hold more merit than I wouldve previously thought. In regards to compound workouts, squatting, deadlifts, etc. - these are known for illiciting a MUCH higher natural GH response than any isolation movement. And what we know about GH is that it can have beneficial effects throughout the body.

Looking at yours and pragues list I find that I have many of the NEGATIVE characteristics that youve observed in balding guys:

-I'm coming to the realization that Im addicted to various types of refined carbs
-I often sleep very late in the morning
-I'm not always as social as i'd like to be
-I frequently feel tired midday
-Instead of taking immediate action on things, I often overanalyze and bog myself down
-I find myself daydreaming a lot
-Im often awake late at night
-Not as always comfortable as I'd like to be around girls, especially meeting new ones

Its tough to admit these kind of things, I am working on a lot of them. I have been doing a lot of compound movements, etc. lately and also have been trying to ween myself off protein supplements, etc.

What also comes to mind as I read this is a thread in which OMG was posting in at his site in which he was talking abot how he observed more thin guys balding than bigger guys as of late. Lately I keep on thinking about somatotypes. (Ecto, Meso, endo. etc). Some of the original observations by the scientist who coined these terms also included social behaviors, etc. It seems as if many of these obersations weve had between balding vs. non balding types correlate between observations between ecto, and endomorphs vs. mesomorphs.

Again, this is all purely observation, very little science here, even in regards to somatotyping. Thanks again for bumping this up though, nocturnal.

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:49 am

I'm think i'm missing something. What has not being comfortable around girls and being more intelligent got to do with hair loss?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix21 Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:47 am

read the whole thread. These were simply unscientific observations that prague had orinigally made of lifestyles/behavior of balding vs. nonbalding people. Many of these observations probably dont have much to do with the mechanism of baldness. Maybe some of them do

phoenix21

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:26 am

^^^
This

Completely ridiculous thread. You're basically saying bald guys are losers?

Hairloss & .... (possible connections) - Page 2 Tcrew

Balding guys usually:
eat sugar
sweat more
wear glasses more often
have a belly
eat more often
masturbate more
head in clouds
day dreamers
less enthousiastic
less social
often tired
awake at night
are very horny
do not like fish
prefer dessert to cheese
weak bones
are more intelligent
weak neck
thin skin on their neck
woldn't eat meat alone
passive
think a lot

yep sure...

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:33 am

Keep in mind that there's different ways of going bald, what's killing my hair for instance has practically rendered me inert... where as what's killing others hair probably has little impact upon their physical condition.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:12 pm

action<reaction wrote:practically rendered me inert...

First day off I've had in forever...

Many things to experiment with. Shouldn't be hard to reverse. If Vitamin C/Salt didn't help at all (?) then next on list would be indium. http://www.iherb.com/Indiumease-The-Silver-Bullet-1-2-oz-90-Day-Supply/6146?at=0

If indium works then you probably have a histamine issue which requires chelating nickel and fixing oxidized copper.

If Vitamin C/salt helped then you probably have a mercury issue which kills your adrenals... probably combined with oxidized copper. If Vitamin C/salt helped only a little but not much then you probably have just a small issue with mercury.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:26 am

Hey jdp, thanks for your concern.

The vitamin C and sea salt didn't make any noticable difference, I really believe that in my case that something is affecting my gut more so than adrenals. I went through a disgustingly intense adrenal fatigue while coming out of a super high stress lifestyle (coffee diet) and quiting SSRI's cold turkey... but that's its own thing. Probiotics are of little to no help, though I admit I haven't dabbled into LGG or any of the really useful ones... interestingly enough the most relief I've gotten from this fatigue / constant flu / ear infections / gut troubles was from hastily going through a bottle of Modified Citrus Pectin. But no surprises there right?
My minds eye is focused on a number of different ideas... as my mother was recently diagnosed with yeast infections, a nasty strep... something-or-another infection, and some of the same symptoms of myself (including hair thinning in the same pattern).
I've got plenty of ideas as to how to go about it, but I'd be glad to hear yours.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:05 am

Explains volumes! Makes sense!

Easiest way to fix issue = http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1637945#i Would recommend that over any other. Just go to the Rife forum and say you were on SSRI's and would like to be placed on permanent doctrine list then buy TMG and Selenomethionine. In short, mercury is responsible and more than likely all caused by MMR vacinne. Mercury kills methylation cycle as well as a million other issues including adrenals. Kills adrenals as it turns copper to oxidized copper. Without the copper, body is going in overdrive trying to find copper which eventually kills adrenals and why SSRI's were pushed. Lead, MMS, mercury, chlorine, backscatter machines at airports, microwaves, food irradiation will all turn copper to oxidized copper and will also positively charge "many" minerals. These positively charged minerals will lead to hair loss.

If I post too much only serve confusion though.

Reason why modified citrus pectin helped is that MCP is very good for lead issues. Mercury and lead can bind together. Chelate one and break that bond for only one, will feel a million times better even though still poisoned by other.

Again, lead and mercury together is about 100 times worse than being poisoned by only one. Lead chelation is the easiest. Can take years for all the lead to leave you though as it's continually released on occasion as lead is in your bones. Lead is everywhere in our environment.

But again, only trying to explain why MCP helped. Mercury is the real culprit and due to MMR vaccine probably won't find much relief chelating mercury with normal methods but only with outrageous amounts of ALA... as in 1000+ mg every 3 hours Andy Cutler style. But again, those outrageous amounts would only be needed if not on doctrine or without Rife machine. Should mention, ALA can also leave you copper toxic as ALA slows copper excretion.

The gut is just the effect of what's going on.

When you're on doctrine with TMG and selenomethionine to fix health, to fight hair loss, potassium asparate... although potassium chloride is fine as well. Reason why potassium is antidote for thallium. Thallium being huge for hair loss. Thallium is found in mercury.

Second issue for hair loss would be to change positively charged minerals back to negative charge. Can see my prior posts on how to do this on this forum or for the long version the Rife forum at curezone.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next