Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Manganese / Copper / Iodine / Cobalamin ratio - CS, jdp, IH community? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Manganese / Copper / Iodine / Cobalamin ratio - CS, jdp, IH community? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Manganese / Copper / Iodine / Cobalamin ratio - CS, jdp, IH community? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Manganese / Copper / Iodine / Cobalamin ratio - CS, jdp, IH community? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Manganese / Copper / Iodine / Cobalamin ratio - CS, jdp, IH community? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Manganese / Copper / Iodine / Cobalamin ratio - CS, jdp, IH community? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Manganese / Copper / Iodine / Cobalamin ratio - CS, jdp, IH community? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Manganese / Copper / Iodine / Cobalamin ratio - CS, jdp, IH community? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Manganese / Copper / Iodine / Cobalamin ratio - CS, jdp, IH community? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Manganese / Copper / Iodine / Cobalamin ratio - CS, jdp, IH community?

+19
2Young2BeBald
elan164
cassanova
MAO
CausticSymmetry
Quisque
diffuse
fredounet
tooyoung
RobHealthMan
europe
TK
Prague
LA-Night
goten574
IntoTheWest
NrwgnKID
ubraj
brandnew
23 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Manganese / Copper / Iodine / Cobalamin ratio - CS, jdp, IH community? Empty Manganese / Copper / Iodine / Cobalamin ratio - CS, jdp, IH community?

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:16 am

I will preface this thread by summarizing a PM that I got from Prague after some prodding.

action-reaction,

thanks very much for your mail - this is a great reward for me and a reason to come back here from time to time to help.

I made everything possible for my hair but quite recently i dicovered that hairloss has a simple key: Manganase - cobalt (vitb12 cobalamin) - copper - iodine ratio

if you take all of these sublingually (important) it grows hair and clears any depression
i speeded up things by applying colloidal silver to hair - it regenerates stem cells and causes vellus growth

if you have any problems with depression and Mn-CO-Cu-I doesn't help colloidal silver and colloidal gold at the same time helps everytime - it makes one also very intelligent

Try these i use Labcatal products. cheap and realiable.

Prague

I held off acting on these words for a couple of weeks while I awaited a reply from him, but I have yet to get one, and I'm feeling a little bold.

Initial digging gave me this -

Manganese
[/quote]http://www.tldp.com/issue/180/Clinical%20Effects%20of%20Mn.html

Biochemistry

The human body contains approximately ten milligrams of manganese, most of which is found in the liver, bones, and kidneys. This trace element is a cofactor for a number of important enzymes, including arginase, cholinesterase, phosphoglucomutase, pyruvate carboxylase, mitochondrial superoxide dismutase and several phosphates, peptidases and glycosyltransferases. In certain instances, Mn2+ may be replaced by Co2+ or Mg2+. Manganese functions with vitamin K in the formation of prothrombin.

Pathophysiology:

Inadequate manganese intake has been associated with parenteral nutrition, resulting in dermatitis, changes in hair pigmentation and slowed hair growth. Low cholesterol, triglyceride and phospholipid levels were low. Significant deficiencies have been found in epileptics.

Functions:

* Normal skeletal growth and development
* Essential for glucose utilization
* Lipid synthesis and lipid metabolism
* Cholesterol metabolism
* Pancreatic function and development
* Prevention of sterility
* Important for protein and nucleic acid metabolism
* Activates enzyme functions
* Involved in thyroid hormone synthesis

Absorption and excretion:

Manganese metabolism is similar to that of iron. It is absorbed in the small intestines and while the absorption process is slow, the total absorption rate is exceptionally high - about 40%. Excess manganese is excreted in bile and pancreatic secretion. Only a small amount is excreted in the urine.

Deficiency symptoms:

* Ataxia
* Fainting
* Hearing loss
* Weak tendons and ligaments
* Possible cause of diabetes. Medical studies indicate that manganese deficiency impairs glucose metabolism and reduced insulin production.
* Manganese deficiency has been linked to myasthenia gravis. Manganese activates several enzyme systems and supports the utilization of vitamin C, E, choline, and other B-vitamins. Inadequate choline utilization reduces the acetylcholine synthesis, causing conditions such as myasthenia gravis (loss of muscle strength).
* Manganese and zinc therapy can reduce copper levels and therefore manganese and/or zinc may be of therapeutic value in the treatment of symptoms linked to excess copper.

My searches for Cobalt info pertaining to what we're using it for came up pretty nil, but by all means I want everybodies opinion.

I started today with Colloidal silver application to one small controlled area of my scalp near my hair line, I will be applying it daily with a few dropper fulls.
Regarding the elements Prague advised me to try, I am going ahead with taking these tablets sublingually.

My cobalamin is 1 mg, my Copper is at 2 mg, Iodine is varying daily (Iodoral 12.5 mg up to 5x daily sometimes, at 7 mg Iodide 6.5 mg Iodine per tab) my Manganese supplement is a chelated 25 mg tab.

I'm really looking into the IH community for some feedback on the ratio I should be striving for here, and if anybody knows some other means of getting in touch with Prague that would be helpful as well.

Back to top Go down

Manganese / Copper / Iodine / Cobalamin ratio - CS, jdp, IH community? Empty Re: Manganese / Copper / Iodine / Cobalamin ratio - CS, jdp, IH community?

Post  brandnew Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:15 pm

I guess each person needs a different ratio. So frustrating not knowing what our levels are and that hair/blood tests aren't that accurate.

My hair loss started after eating a diet that consisted of lot of nuts and oatmeal, I assumed i have copper toxicity, and so I have been taking zinc to balance it out, but ive just been reading about low copper levels and symptoms. Now thinking i should be supplementing copper as well. So much of what we take in supps will affect levels of other things.

brandnew

Back to top Go down

Manganese / Copper / Iodine / Cobalamin ratio - CS, jdp, IH community? Empty Re: Manganese / Copper / Iodine / Cobalamin ratio - CS, jdp, IH community?

Post  ubraj Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Based on one doctors practice, 80 or 85% of her clients were gluten sensitive. I'm sure our numbers are similar for MPB.

Those with gluten sensitivity are usually low in zinc, chlorophyll, manganese and selenium.

For gold, I personally use it for another purpose but haven't noticed increased intelligence. I buy mine here. http://cgi.ebay.com/100-pcs-24-Karat-Edible-Gold-Leaf-Art-Framing-Gilding-/140427193409?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b21cec41

If you're lucky, this might help and even stop hair loss at one gold leaf per day mixed with food for several months. Unfortunately the chances are very low especially if you're older.

Regarding hair regrowth, can't comment as I'm past the point of no return IMO/IME (30 month window).

Regarding chlorophyll, mentioned before but a good one to take would be cilantro tincture for both some chlorophyll but mostly to mop up tellurium ----> red bumps on scalp. This one is good http://www.iherb.com/Herb-Pharm-Cilantro-1-fl-oz-29-6-ml/9795?at=0

Regarding manganese, I'd personally make sure you consume molybdenum, especially if you're teeth aren't in the greatest shape. Forgot the exact connection why molybdenum and manganese though. Don't have to but preferable. Either way, will help for many reasons. molybdenum = http://www.iherb.com/Country-Life-Chelated-Molybdenum-150-mcg-100-Tablets/15298?at=0

Regarding B12/cobalt, make sure you don't take the cyanocobalamin version of B12. Would actually recommend a B12 patch over sublingual or pill of B12.

Regarding zinc, don't take without copper otherwise if you have mercury issues, mercury will penetrate the blood brain barrier ala Cutler.

Mercury also oxidizes metals such as copper. Oxidized copper means copper toxic and copper deficient at same time. Think of iron ---> rust. In end burns out adrenals as well as "many" other issues. Those with gluten sensitivity are more likely to have this problem. Chlorine and MMS and believe lead also oxidizes. Chlorine = avoidance of hot showers in chlorinated water. Also, don't forget copper pipes and chlorine = oxidized copper.

Mercury is also big on changing ions of other metals. So what little zinc you did have in body becomes deficient due to wrong charge. Same issue with carbon ---> oxidized carbon ----> scalp itch. Posted recipe recently regarding zapping polonium free carbon with zapper which works on this.

Mercury is also polluted with thallium. This is where potassium comes in. Bio Alternatives or AOR potassium asparate would be best but potassium chloride works ok. But then there are many other areas that can cause low potassium such as thyroid, food sensitivities, magnesium deficiency. Either way, there is probably an even higher percentage of us who are thallium toxic than gluten sensitive so you can imagine importance of potassium.

Regarding Iodine wouldn't be surprised if best results are seen in those who don't take Vitamin D3. Or those who have best results with Iodine have lots of uncoverted D3 stored. Either way, avoid D3 supplement otherwise will come down with metal issues many years down the line as well as other issues.

Also, don't forget selenium when taking Iodine... preferably as selenomethionine which is the one used for heavy metals which Iodine stirs up. BTW, with enough copper Iodide gets converted to Iodine when needed in body. Taking high-dose Lugol's can get a bit tough due to the Iodine content. Iodide though is not harsh and is the antioxidant

Can't comment regarding collodial silver topically as haven't tried it but if you have a laser helmet that should take care of stem cells. I don't have my research so would have to do a google search.

I don't really post much anymore and retired as I've gone to Rife. It's been 3 months and absolutely dumbfounded how easy treating hair loss is. Almost like a cruel joke after many thousands of hours worth of research, lol. I'd love to tell everyone to stop what they are doing and spend $2,000 for a machine but certainly am not going to be responsible for walking them through details and is the reason why only spoken of it a few times. Anyway, this is why diet, DHT, thyroid, etc.... Pathogens are the reason why diet works for hair loss and other ailments too which answered my question that I've been trying to figure out since 2009.

Latest research and experiments in Rife is in how these pathogens change a normal person into a Type A personality.... what you see in hair loss forums. Hard charging, ego driven personalities as well as other issues. Very interesting information actually. Here is a book on the subject http://www.amazon.com/Parasite-Rex-Bizarre-Dangerous-Creatures/dp/074320011X

Here is a post from someone else

"It explains how parasitic pathogens control their hosts. Do you know how locusts sing at night? Well, the microscopic pathogens infecting human bodies sing and call out with microscopic sounding that is subliminal to the host."

They feed off the fight or flight chemicals that are emitted when a human body is in pain, fearful and suffering. They know how to stimulate the human brain and create thoughts, visual hallucinations and visions that evoke fear in a human host."

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:18 pm

JDP-

I would love to hear you talk about the Rife and I'm sure there are many people in the forum who are interested

Back to top Go down

Post  NrwgnKID Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:59 pm

JDP - great post. If I understand correctly, one should not supplement with zinc without copper ? Is this for all of us, or is there any signs I should look for considering having supplemented with zinc for 1 year and not copper ?

Thanks

NrwgnKID

Back to top Go down

Post  IntoTheWest Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:53 pm

1..... wrote:JDP-

I would love to hear you talk about the Rife and I'm sure there are many people in the forum who are interested

Yes I would love to hear also Very Happy

IntoTheWest

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:24 am

Based on one doctors practice, 80 or 85% of her clients were gluten sensitive. I'm sure our numbers are similar for MPB.

I've been 100% Gluten free for four months, in a lot of ways I strongly attribute Gluten and a heavy dose of SSRI Anti-Depressants to have been the instigators of my diffuse loss. Funny, as soon as I dropped the gluten I didn't need the pills anymore.

Those with gluten sensitivity are usually low in zinc, chlorophyll, manganese and selenium

I'm already supplementing Zinc as well as two quality Multi's daily which have a fair amount of Selenium and M

If you're lucky, this might help and even stop hair loss at one gold leaf per day mixed with food for several months. Unfortunately the chances are very low especially if you're older.

I'm nineteen, so I may give this a shot just to say I tried it.

Regarding hair regrowth, can't comment as I'm past the point of no return IMO/IME (30 month window).

See this really gets my wheels turning, we have users on this site who advocate the thirty month window as the reason why they have peaked, but for the thirty month window to be valid certain success stories on the site would have to be invalidated.
This is something that really irritates me, I hundreds of printed pages in the smallest font possible, just a ridiculous amount of information... and I still see people attaining certain levels of success through different means. It seems as if they real keys are all rooted in internal problems and internally seems to the way one should truely be concerned with halting one's hair loss, but when it comes to regrowth people are doing it in different ways with their own respective success levels.

Regarding Calcification, which stands out the strongest to me especially in my case, it seems as if a few users have drawn a lot of connections between lazers / papain / etc working for the same reasons. Ponder ponder...

Regarding chlorophyll, mentioned before but a good one to take would be cilantro tincture for both some chlorophyll but mostly to mop up tellurium ----> red bumps on scalp. This one is good http://www.iherb.com/Herb-Pharm-Cilantro-1-fl-oz-29-6-ml/9795?at=0

Regarding manganese, I'd personally make sure you consume molybdenum, especially if you're teeth aren't in the greatest shape. Forgot the exact connection why molybdenum and manganese though. Don't have to but preferable. Either way, will help for many reasons. molybdenum = http://www.iherb.com/Country-Life-Chelated-Molybdenum-150-mcg-100-Tablets/15298?at=0

I'm going to definitely get on these!

Regarding B12/cobalt, make sure you don't take the cyanocobalamin version of B12. Would actually recommend a B12 patch over sublingual or pill of B12.

Damn! Cyanocobamamin is what I have here... for what reasons should this be avoided?

Regarding zinc, don't take without copper otherwise if you have mercury issues, mercury will penetrate the blood brain barrier ala Cutler.

Thanks for this advice! I'm gonna pick up the copper today. I've been taking Zince for a while with the whole regimen, although I take two multi's daily with copper I have no idea if the amount in them is anywhere near enough.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:08 am

jdp701 wrote:

Hey jdp! What's your take on this product?
http://www.iherb.com/Natural-Factors-B12-Methylcobalamin-Double-Strength-5000-mcg-60-Sublingual-Tablets/15729?at=0

I'm considering either that one, or this
http://www.iherb.com/Life-Extension-Methyl-Cobalamin-1-mg-60-Lozenges/4358?at=0

After reading a few things on each I'm opting for the latter.

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:48 am

jdp701 wrote:Regarding Iodine wouldn't be surprised if best results are seen in those who don't take Vitamin D3. Or those who have best results with Iodine have lots of uncoverted D3 stored. Either way, avoid D3 supplement otherwise will come down with metal issues many years down the line as well as other issues.

You would advise me to stop my 2000IU of D3 on days I don't get much/any sun?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  LA-Night Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:58 am

Haha, that's definitely one of the most controversial threads ever in this forum.

LA-Night

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:02 am

LA-Night wrote:Haha, that's definitely one of the most controversial threads ever in this forum.

Really though...

Anywho! Back to the point at hand.

I'm still applying the colliodal silver twice daily on one part of my scalp. Will update is results are seen.

Regarding the elements I was going to supplement, I'm going to continue doing this as soon as I get the proper forms of the elements and the supplements that go along with them to regulate any fluctuations they could cause, as advised by JDP.

Man. Prague. Come back! hahah.

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:21 am

jdp

i was interested in rife and it's german/french/hungarian counterparts and i truly believe in it but still consider oligoelemnts being the most interesting approach

btw did you know there's mathematically exact corellation between an atomic weight of an element and tone (frequency)?

action - reaction
NRWG kid (concerning the manganese)

unfortunately i do not have time to put it all here but the combination is a) based on some 50years research done by others b)on a calculation done by me which would take 50pages to expose here and is of no interest for most ppl

manganese - for me it's nr 1 and actually stops allergy, depression, inflammation in most males in my experience (my dad got rid of allergies after 30years after 3 days on manganese), i do not know if a pill is a sollution but you prefer to have ucgs in your bloodstream than mgs (or grams) in your intestines - 100 ucg of manganese raised Mg levels (among other things) better than Mg supplementation over months long period

copper - a must (sublingual appliccation is necessary IMHO, every other can do more harm), among other things it helps the scarring/colagen/new tissue formation so well that it makes scarrs disappear if applied topically with manganese (manganese/copper topically also grow hair, i haven't tried but i know it)

cobalt - it was believed that it's only role is to form a part of B12 but it's far beyond that (especially in relation to thyroid), you can supplement sublingually B12 (or the patch) but i think supplementing cobalt sublingually is the best - your bacteria will take care of the B12 production if you get enough cobalt - B12 is one of the most (if not the most) complex mollecule known to a man (it' discovery was rewarded by 2 Nobel prizes at one time), i wouldn' supplement such a complex molecule ; and yes, throw away the cyanocobalamin

NRWG Kid - if manganese stopped your inflammation cold turkey (and get sure it's the manganese but it was the same for at least 4 ppl i know), you have a great chance (especially after adding copper (and maybe cobalt) you'll get a full regrowth - also, very interestingly, manganese/copper/cobalt/iodine regrowth is noticeable within 2 weeks with no shed

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:28 am

Prague wrote:jdp

i was interested in rife and it's german/french/hungarian counterparts and i truly believe in it but still consider oligoelemnts being the most interesting approach

btw did you know there's mathematically exact corellation between an atomic weight of an element and tone (frequency)?

action - reaction
NRWG kid (concerning the manganese)

unfortunately i do not have time to put it all here but the combination is a) based on some 50years research done by others b)on a calculation done by me which would take 50pages to expose here and is of no interest for most ppl

manganese - for me it's nr 1 and actually stops allergy, depression, inflammation in most males in my experience (my dad got rid of allergies after 30years after 3 days on manganese), i do not know if a pill is a sollution but you prefer to have ucgs in your bloodstream than mgs (or grams) in your intestines - 100 ucg of manganese raised Mg levels (among other things) better than Mg supplementation over months long period

copper - a must (sublingual appliccation is necessary IMHO, every other can do more harm), among other things it helps the scarring/colagen/new tissue formation so well that it makes scarrs disappear if applied topically with manganese (manganese/copper topically also grow hair, i haven't tried but i know it)

cobalt - it was believed that it's only role is to form a part of B12 but it's far beyond that (especially in relation to thyroid), you can supplement sublingually B12 (or the patch) but i think supplementing cobalt sublingually is the best - your bacteria will take care of the B12 production if you get enough cobalt - B12 is one of the most (if not the most) complex mollecule known to a man (it' discovery was rewarded by 2 Nobel prizes at one time), i wouldn' supplement such a complex molecule ; and yes, throw away the cyanocobalamin

NRWG Kid - if manganese stopped your inflammation cold turkey (and get sure it's the manganese but it was the same for at least 4 ppl i know), you have a great chance (especially after adding copper (and maybe cobalt) you'll get a full regrowth - also, very interestingly, manganese/copper/cobalt/iodine regrowth is noticeable within 2 weeks with no shed

Prague - Well hello again! I've been reading up on your quotes and the information that I gathered from them so heavily for the past month and a half, it's damn good to have you back to comment.

I have really been puzzled lately as to why you haven't done any posting on this in the forums if it really yields the results that you purport, and I am a viciously picky person when it comes to anything I read... but I really feel as if you don't give a crap about anything other than results so I've followed your words carefully.

I have a load of questions regarding whether or not this should be used in turn with the papain / HA topical or not, should I inquire here or are you planning on adressing this more formally?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:06 pm

the combination is a) based on some 50years research done by others b)on a calculation done by me which would take 50pages to expose here and is of no interest for most ppl

I disagree. I for one am extremely interested in this.
The idea that one can fix a vast array of health issues by merely consulting diet and the periodic table of elements is something that intrigues me beyond all else. Even if you could just drop a link as to where you started upon coming together with all this information, it would be extremely helpful.

Are we talking about shooting up? hahah, sorry, could you be more specific on ucg usage?

Damn, I have just too many questions to even bother with over the forum. It's obvious that you've been rather busy, I won't ask you to elaborate on that but any more specifics on this particular topic would be greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Regarding the actual supplements to take here in this instance, we should steer clear of the veggie caps am I correct?

The tablet form seems like it would preferable for under-the-tongue application, or could we just open up V-caps and go ahead like that?

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:36 pm

action - reaction

concerning papain/HA i do not know - it dissolves the cross linked collagen and some other proteins (maybe of the pathogens) but there's a more effective to target them - rife is an option but elements are superior IMHO

as far as i understand it - the pathogens are everywhere in your body, you're a huge bacteria factory since you need them - and CS brought an extremely interesting idea (that i share) that it's the body that produces/creates them to get rid of the mollecules (usually metallic salts, unnatural bonds, charges) it cannot metabolise properly - it's the environment that is important

metabolic processes are linked to the very basic elements (periodic table), the complex mollecules you get from food, sun or the body creates them

every pathogen is linked to a molecular structure it copies - therefore it's easy to determine if you have a structure of a virus which element(s) would kill it if you know the key

so you basically can put there an atomic bomb and clean it all or to give the body all it needs to do its work

this way the probability they'd come back is the lowest

also if i remember well, was Dr Rife used ionic silver internally but not 100%

concerning the gold - it has to really pure tiny particles (not a monatomic gold - expensive, but tiny collloids), the smaller they're the greater impact on IQ, again under the tongue the saliva helps tremendously, it doesn't get stuck in your stomach walls and destroyed by the stomach acids

the capsulles - i think it's ok, i'm not against pills per se but against extracts, synthetical mollecules, complex molecules one doesn't need or do not even exist or do nothing or do harm or you get them better from food or need cofactors or salivas, ....

also pills are just a processed food (or usually not even food, only processed) - so go easy, whole herbs over extracts etc..

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:46 pm

action<reaction wrote:Regarding the actual supplements to take here in this instance, we should steer clear of the veggie caps am I correct?

The tablet form seems like it would preferable for under-the-tongue application, or could we just open up V-caps and go ahead like that?

i wouldn't do that!

the fact that its poured in your salivas helps but i forgot to mention one thing - i take it sublingually in ucg, it means 0,059 mg of manganese 2x times per day - which is usually 10-1000 less than direct-into-the-stomach approach

this way poisoning is not an issue - and excess (of anything) is likely to cause one more probably than a lack of sthg

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:50 pm

concerning papain/HA i do not know - it dissolves the cross linked collagen and some other proteins (maybe of the pathogens) but there's a more effective to target them - rife is an option but elements are superior IMHO

So your theory that many (or all) of these treatments concerning this particular aspect of hairloss are essentially doing similar things in different ways would be correct?
(I know it's much more complicated than that, and that it's an extremely blanket statement)

metabolic processes are linked to the very basic elements (periodic table), the complex mollecules you get from food, sun or the body creates them

every pathogen is linked to a molecular structure it copies - therefore it's easy to determine if you have a structure of a virus which element(s) would kill it if you know the key

so you basically can put there an atomic bomb and clean it all or to give the body all it needs to do its work

This is absolutely the main things that I've been trying to understand lately, it is quite the insight.

the capsulles - i think it's ok, i'm not against pills per se but against extracts, synthetical mollecules, complex molecules one doesn't need or do not even exist or do nothing or do harm or you get them better from food or need cofactors or salivas, ....

also pills are just a processed food (or usually not even food, only processed) - so go easy, whole herbs over extracts etc..

I've tried wording the next sentence in ten different ways but they all come out sounding inefficient. Which products / food / extracts would you personally use for youself Prague? There are so many to choose from, the idea of messing around with ordering blindly seems very foolish if there are certain sources that you use / know of which are reliable. I'm sure with the research over time I will have a better understanding of the chemistry behind this and I wouldn't even need to ask that question, but sadly, I'm quite new to this.
Thanks again by the way for giving us your time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Prague wrote:
action<reaction wrote:Regarding the actual supplements to take here in this instance, we should steer clear of the veggie caps am I correct?

i wouldn't do that!

the fact that its poured in your salivas helps but i forgot to mention one thing - i take it sublingually in ucg, it means 0,059 mg of manganese 2x times per day - which is usually 10-1000 less than direct-into-the-stomach approach

this way poisoning is not an issue - and excess (of anything) is likely to cause one more probably than a lack of sthg

Here's another case of the ignorance to any real scientific knowledge that I'm trying to rememdy, but here goes.

In terms of ucg, I think I understand that it's a measurement, but is it also a consistency that differs from say MG? Or just merely a different state?

Back to top Go down

Post  TK Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:13 pm

For what it is worth- I have been using colloidal silver topically for many months without ill effect. I use it after an extremely thorough wounding by way of a 1.5 mm dermaroller I do this for about 4 days per month after the wounding- my skin is still not blue!

I believe that Prague is referring to the use of colloidal minerals for sublingual use NOT THE USE OF TABS! ( my best guess) - for example check out quench.ca

I sure wish Prague would give us more detail but I understand the "busy" life!

TK

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:16 pm

TK wrote:For what it is worth- I have been using colloidal silver topically for many months without ill effect. I use it after an extremely thorough wounding by way of a 1.5 mm dermaroller I do this for about 4 days per month after the wounding- my skin is still not blue!

I believe that Prague is referring to the use of colloidal minerals for sublingual use NOT THE USE OF TABS! ( my best guess) - for example check out quench.ca

I sure wish Prague would give us more detail but I understand the "busy" life!

Haha, yes, that would make a lot of sense... I feel a little silly for not thinking that.

Back to top Go down

Post  TK Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:18 pm

BTW, thanks action>reaction for bringing this to our attention- the most interesting thread for a while - what do you know- it involves Prague!

TK

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:24 pm

TK wrote:BTW, thanks action>reaction for bringing this to our attention- the most interesting thread for a while - what do you know- it involves Prague!

The pleasure is all mine TK.

I don't know what Prague is doing right now... but if this comes to yield results, it could possibly be the next "big thing" for people experiencing hair loss (or hell, bad health!) so the idea of him sharing all of this for free with us shows an amazing amount of generosity. Either way, his dedication to this, and his ingenuity is truly an inspiration to me. Efficiency, hitting the source, it's just something I crave in all aspects of life.

Though like all of us, we are all adding upon the knowledge of those before us, in an endless cycle.

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:53 pm

TK and others - I personnaly would'nt use gold or silver colloidal INTERNALLY or sublingual , as they are not oligo elements ( such as copper, zinc, manganese etc..), but heavy metals.
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next