Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Brewer's Yeast to get a lot of NUTRITION all at once for Hair/body :) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Brewer's Yeast to get a lot of NUTRITION all at once for Hair/body :) - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Brewer's Yeast to get a lot of NUTRITION all at once for Hair/body :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Brewer's Yeast to get a lot of NUTRITION all at once for Hair/body :) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Brewer's Yeast to get a lot of NUTRITION all at once for Hair/body :) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Brewer's Yeast to get a lot of NUTRITION all at once for Hair/body :) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Brewer's Yeast to get a lot of NUTRITION all at once for Hair/body :) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Brewer's Yeast to get a lot of NUTRITION all at once for Hair/body :) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Brewer's Yeast to get a lot of NUTRITION all at once for Hair/body :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Brewer's Yeast to get a lot of NUTRITION all at once for Hair/body :)

+12
Jocko59
gioc
nidhogge
j87x
Paradox
Gibson
LittleFighter
europe
CausticSymmetry
edony
Misirlou
RobHealthMan
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Brewer's Yeast to get a lot of NUTRITION all at once for Hair/body :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Brewer's Yeast to get a lot of NUTRITION all at once for Hair/body :)

Post  tooyoung Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:24 am

Why is it so important that brewers yeast is gluten free?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Brewer's Yeast to get a lot of NUTRITION all at once for Hair/body :) - Page 2 Empty Because some people are very sensitive to that additive**

Post  Jocko59 Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:48 am

NM

Jocko59

Back to top Go down

Brewer's Yeast to get a lot of NUTRITION all at once for Hair/body :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Brewer's Yeast to get a lot of NUTRITION all at once for Hair/body :)

Post  gioc Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:34 pm

I am using the Now brand recommended by IH, which is supposed to be gluten-free. Still, I have gained weight in the past 5 months (around 4 to 5 pounds) with exactly the same diet. This leads me to believe that Brewer's yeast may have a different mechanism of action to induce weight gain that is not related to gluten. Any ideas or similar experience ?

gioc

Back to top Go down

Post  NoGravity Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Anyone taking Swansons brand brewers yeast? It taste totally different from the Twinlab's which i have been taking!

NoGravity

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjack Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:27 pm

id pick liver powder of brewers yeast anyday.

blackjack

Back to top Go down

Brewer's Yeast to get a lot of NUTRITION all at once for Hair/body :) - Page 2 Empty Liver Powder doesn't seem to pack...

Post  Jocko59 Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:32 pm

the same nutritional punch as does Brewer's Yeast. Just sayin.

Jocko59

Back to top Go down

Post  big mike Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:20 am

Just an fyi, since I know a lot of people here use brewers yeast. I contacted the nutrition dept at NOW and they said they cannot guarantee that their brewers yeast tablets will be gluten free. They did say that their Natural Yeast Powder is completely gluten free though.

big mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2