Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Vega Vibrancy Bars (featuring sprouted buckwheat) EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Vega Vibrancy Bars (featuring sprouted buckwheat) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Vega Vibrancy Bars (featuring sprouted buckwheat) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Vega Vibrancy Bars (featuring sprouted buckwheat) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Vega Vibrancy Bars (featuring sprouted buckwheat) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Vega Vibrancy Bars (featuring sprouted buckwheat) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Vega Vibrancy Bars (featuring sprouted buckwheat) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Vega Vibrancy Bars (featuring sprouted buckwheat) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Vega Vibrancy Bars (featuring sprouted buckwheat) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Vega Vibrancy Bars (featuring sprouted buckwheat)

3 posters

Go down

Vega Vibrancy Bars (featuring sprouted buckwheat) Empty Vega Vibrancy Bars (featuring sprouted buckwheat)

Post  Gibson Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:04 am

For those who are buckwheat crazy. These bars feature it as its main ingredient. The company's bar for quality is through the roof. I just had one. They finally made a product with less fiber. Amen.
http://sequelnaturals.com/en/vega/products/whole-food-vibrancy-bar/features-benefits

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Vega Vibrancy Bars (featuring sprouted buckwheat) Empty Re: Vega Vibrancy Bars (featuring sprouted buckwheat)

Post  KAPTUNKRUNK Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:28 am

whats up with sprouted grain bread? anyone here eat it. i might add some to my diet and see. whats the best sprouted kamut?

KAPTUNKRUNK

Back to top Go down

Vega Vibrancy Bars (featuring sprouted buckwheat) Empty Sprout yourself...

Post  jeruslan Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Since I take seriously my hair regrowth, and it's about a two weaks until now, I begun to sprout.
And it is very easy, I encourange you to give it a try. It's much cheaper then buying them and you get closer look how life works.
It takes me about 5 to 10 minutes a day to take care about seeds, and the benefits are well worth it.
I recomend start with a mungo beans and chick beans, they are easy to sprout. And lentil is easy as well.
Very beneficial can be barley, but I've tried it once and didn't succeed.
I've described my experience with switching to vegan diet in Scalp inflammation thread, so for a bit of detoxication story, go there...
Wish you all good luck and a lot of hair Smile ....
_jeruslan
jeruslan
jeruslan

Back to top Go down

Vega Vibrancy Bars (featuring sprouted buckwheat) Empty Re: Vega Vibrancy Bars (featuring sprouted buckwheat)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down