Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony? - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony? - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony? - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony?

+34
vatansever223
GreenPower
lostwind
Balthier
tooyoung
teacup
medohat
ezmbh
redhead
Serge
iluvhair
mikeone
j87x
NoGravity
zerx
Whip
edony
hapyman
Amaranthaceae
huli
nidhogge
angstman
Abhi
ubraj
thelibrarian
Warren
tommmash
gonzalito
DirtyHairy
Ryan
Misirlou
NrwgnKID
CausticSymmetry
Crusher
38 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony? - Page 3 Empty Re: Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony?

Post  nidhogge Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:07 pm

Haven't yet because I've been doing the topical kefir every other day as opposed to every day as specified, and I haven't applied it since last Saturday...real busy week. The directions are to use topical kefir for 2 weeks straight, then apply the Agrimony Oil every other day, cycling it with the topical kefir, for 2 weeks. So, I can't yet vouch at all for the Agrimony Oil.

I think the topical kefir helps to get rid of inflammation and reduces hair loss though if done consistently.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony? - Page 3 Empty Re: Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony?

Post  nidhogge Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Whip--

Kefir isn't milk. It's Kefir. The grains turn it into an entirely different compound.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  NoGravity Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:43 pm

Nid,

so does kefir removes all the supposedly bad stuff in milk?

NoGravity

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:06 pm

if you use topicals/shampoos with anti-bacterial/fungus ingredients, wont that kill all of the good organisms on your scalp left by the kefir?

j87x

Back to top Go down

Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony? - Page 3 Empty Where I can buy Agrimony oil

Post  mikeone Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Where I can buy Agrimony oil

mikeone

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:13 pm

Has anyone noticed any difference while on kefir? I've been drinking about 2 cups every day and haven't noticed anything. I don't feel any healthier, I even got a cold and didn't feel like it helped me recover any faster than usual. I still get diarrhea on occasion. Frankly I'm starting to think it is more of a hassle to make it every day than it's worth.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  iluvhair Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:51 pm

any one else using this?

iluvhair

Back to top Go down

Post  Serge Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:59 am

I received my kefir only 3 days ago. Shedding was cut in half the second day, and today I've lost a third compared to normal.

From what I've read, this appears to be normal? How come more people aren't using this method? I know the smell is quite unpleasant, but if you wash it out and then apply a gentle shampoo it's hardly noticeable, if at all.

Serge

Back to top Go down

Post  NoGravity Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Serge and others,

how do you apply the kefir? Do u strain it first and just pour the liquid over your head? Or u apply it as a paste? Thanks!

NoGravity

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:02 am

No Gravity - moisturize and massage your scalp with a small paintbrush drop by drop.

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  NoGravity Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:04 am

thanks man crusher, wil try it out

NoGravity

Back to top Go down

Post  NoGravity Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:36 pm

hi any update on kefir? reduced shedding or regrowth? ive just received my kefir, ready to try out

NoGravity

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:58 am

NoGravity - to prevent misunderstandings:
Kefir reduces hair loss (drastically) but will not create regrowth.

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  NoGravity Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:57 pm

hi crusher, i see, but that would be good nonetheless. im losing alot from around my ears that it is scary. I can tug lightly and 10 hairs come out from either side. even the top isn't like that. I seriously wonder if its some weird disease

NoGravity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 pm

Just bumping, seeing if those using kefir are having consistent results. In regards to grabbing grains from the Kefir lady, did you just send an envelop with cash to her address? She said she doesn't take paypal or anything like that.

I have these white dots on my shoulders which started around when my hair came out rapidly, along with excess sebum (like a lot!). I'm thinking if this does anything for bacterial balance, it should help me out. I just want to know if I'm getting good stuff and if it's worth using.

Also, Crusher, do you consume the kefir as a probiotic? And is it easy to make/maintain? Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:07 pm

bump

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Yes, I consume the kefir as probiotic.

'And is it easy to make/maintain?' It's a little bit fussy but it's really worth a try.
First of all - when your very tiny kefir-grain has arrived - you have to cultivate (grow) the
grain. Put the grain with some homogenised milk into a closeable jar. After two days you'll recognize that your kefir-grain
has grown a litte bit. Replace the old milk with some new milk, wash out the grain under cold water.
Continue this procedure until you have a handful of kefir-grains. Now you're ready to start:
put the grains with one litre milk into a closeable fruit jar. Wait two days, squeeze the kefir and the kefir-grains
through a filter into another fruit jar and place this jar in your refrigerator. That's the basic stuff
to apply on your scalp.
Then wash out the grains in the filter with COLD WATER. Put the grains as said before in the fruit
jar and start the whole procedure again (and again).
Use only non-metallic objects, use a plastic filter and a plastic spoon when squeezing the grains through the filter.
NOTE: the stuff in the jar isn't any longer a milk-product, it's kefir.

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  redhead Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:24 pm

any good link to get kefir grain.

redhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:30 am

redhead,

I guess the information of my grain source is unfortunately worthless,
because I'm living in Europe where I ordered my grain and you - I'm supposing - live in the United States.
May be this link is an option for your country: http://www.kefirlady.com/

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony? - Page 3 Empty idea

Post  ezmbh Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:06 am

Could a person disinfect the scalp using hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, or something to kill all the bacteria and germs there ... then soak the scalp in kefir, maybe even mix in the ingredients from a probiotic pill so the hair gets healthy microbes instead of the bad ones?

ezmbh

Back to top Go down

Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony? - Page 3 Empty Re: idea

Post  Crusher Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:02 pm

ezmbh,

(high concentrated) alcohol isn't good for our scalps. May be acv or lime juice is a better option.

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony? - Page 3 Empty What's the verdict?

Post  ezmbh Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:19 am

Question Has anyone continued to use this for months and seen consistent results (slower shedding or regrowth?) - Crusher, CS, anyone? scratch

ezmbh

Back to top Go down

Regrowth with topical Kefir and Agrimony? - Page 3 Empty any update on this method

Post  medohat Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:36 am

Hi

any update ?

also i don't have access to kefir grains but i have access to raw milk , how i can made kefir grains i search on google but all the tuts talks about how to prepare the kefir after you receive kefir grains from third source . i want to homemade the kefir grains to start made the kefir ? any idea
medohat
medohat

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Based on what I've read the only way to start is by getting the grains from someone, so where did the first grain come from? i don't know! maybe Tibetan monks, but I am speculating.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:50 pm

Google kefir grains, there are listings of people that give these away freely, you may be able to find someone that has grains who lives close by. Or you could purchase them, many are selling including http://www.kefirlady.com.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next