Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Topical Almond oil seems to cause regrowth EmptyToday at 1:05 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Topical Almond oil seems to cause regrowth EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Topical Almond oil seems to cause regrowth EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Topical Almond oil seems to cause regrowth EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Topical Almond oil seems to cause regrowth EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Topical Almond oil seems to cause regrowth EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Topical Almond oil seems to cause regrowth EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Topical Almond oil seems to cause regrowth EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Topical Almond oil seems to cause regrowth EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Topical Almond oil seems to cause regrowth

5 posters

Go down

Topical Almond oil seems to cause regrowth Empty Topical Almond oil seems to cause regrowth

Post  ferox Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Hey guys! Yesterday I was reading in a german hairloss forum and a guy claimed that almond oil comined with sesame oil regrew a lot of hair of balding friend who he met.

Another guy from hairlossfight.com said the same about his father:

http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1246

ferox

Back to top Go down

Topical Almond oil seems to cause regrowth Empty Re: Topical Almond oil seems to cause regrowth

Post  Yanks Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:48 am

I wasn't able to load those pics on the therad, but based on what he said it seems like almond oil may have had a small effect on regrowth. Thanks for sharing. Do you intend on tyring it? I stick to olive/coconut/emu myself and definitely notice some reduction in inlfammation from them. As far as regrowth goes, it's hard to tell. Maybe minimal regrowth...
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Topical Almond oil seems to cause regrowth Empty Re: Topical Almond oil seems to cause regrowth

Post  nidhogge Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:34 am

Very fascinating, thank you for sharing! In addition to the RejuvePlex, I've been using the following after showers on lasering days:

http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/organic-coconut-oil-hair-oils.htm

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:44 am

Yeah it is a pitty that we can't see that picture Sad

but I think that oils are very mighty. I am going to use that new "Divine Herbal Hair Oil" which has also almond oil included. there are plenty of good reviews about that oil but I am not sure if they are true or not. I also emailed the seller and that guy seems to be very nice and cooperative.

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewcarnegie116 Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:33 am

I have been suffering frontal hair loss for two years, I bought "ARGANRain Products " although

its not intended for frontal baldness. However, since I started using it, my hair loss got

reduced like 80%, so this product is helping me to keep my hair where it belongs a bit longer. Do

a google search of " Arganrain Products "

andrewcarnegie116

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuuu_Dx Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:34 am

andrewcarnegie116 wrote:I have been suffering frontal hair loss for two years, I bought "ARGANRain Products " although

its not intended for frontal baldness. However, since I started using it, my hair loss got

reduced like 80%, so this product is helping me to keep my hair where it belongs a bit longer. Do

a google search of " Arganrain Products "

Reccomending a specific brand with your 1st ever post, where have I seen that before.... Basketball

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down