Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Ecklonia Cava.. can't find it anywhere EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ecklonia Cava.. can't find it anywhere EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Ecklonia Cava.. can't find it anywhere EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Ecklonia Cava.. can't find it anywhere EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Ecklonia Cava.. can't find it anywhere EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Ecklonia Cava.. can't find it anywhere EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Ecklonia Cava.. can't find it anywhere EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Ecklonia Cava.. can't find it anywhere EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Ecklonia Cava.. can't find it anywhere EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ecklonia Cava.. can't find it anywhere

4 posters

Go down

Ecklonia Cava.. can't find it anywhere Empty Ecklonia Cava.. can't find it anywhere

Post  helpmyhair1 Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:11 am

I used to buy Fibroboost and the Ortho brand Ecklonia Cava back in the day. But today, neither are available.

I wanted to try ecklonia cava again but I can't find it anymore. Anyone know of a good source that is cost effective? I am in canada btw

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Ecklonia Cava.. can't find it anywhere Empty Re: Ecklonia Cava.. can't find it anywhere

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:25 am

helpmyhair1 wrote:I used to buy Fibroboost and the Ortho brand Ecklonia Cava back in the day. But today, neither are available.

I wanted to try ecklonia cava again but I can't find it anymore. Anyone know of a good source that is cost effective? I am in canada btw

I've received a few inquiries on this.

I recently asked Dan on behalf of a customer who wondered why it (ECE) was not on Amazon and the remedy.

You can order direct ask him how many. Use the email address: genexecutor@gmail.com

More in production soon. Amazon took the EC down; They wanted a GMP certificate, independent lab testing including testing for pharmaceutical drugs that are used for sexual performance because I mentioned how it can help with ED in the description 7 years ago...

So I gave them the manufacturers GMP certificate and they rejected it. So, had to shell out about 7 grand to order more EC even though we had tons, send it to another manufacturer that has a GMP certifier that they accept, and pay 3.25 more per bottle.. 7.25

Dan figures there will be a delay getting it back on Amazon due to partially the above explanation, but you can order directly by emailing him at the above address.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

thissucks and Zaphod like this post

Back to top Go down

Ecklonia Cava.. can't find it anywhere Empty Re: Ecklonia Cava.. can't find it anywhere

Post  Zaphod Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:10 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:
helpmyhair1 wrote:I used to buy Fibroboost and the Ortho brand Ecklonia Cava back in the day. But today, neither are available.

I recently asked Dan on behalf of a customer who wondered why it (ECE) was not on Amazon and the remedy.

You can order direct ask him how many. Use the email address: genexecutor@gmail.com

More in production soon. Amazon took the EC down; They wanted a GMP certificate, independent lab testing including testing for pharmaceutical drugs that are used for sexual performance because I mentioned how it can help with ED in the description 7 years ago...

So I gave them the manufacturers GMP certificate and they rejected it. So, had to shell out about 7 grand to order more EC even though we had tons, send it to another manufacturer that has a GMP certifier that they accept, and pay 3.25 more per bottle.. 7.25

Dan figures there will be a delay getting it back on Amazon due to partially the above explanation, but you can order directly by emailing him at the above address.

Hi CS, it is possible to buy it in bulk?

I would make use of the compound via transdermal delivery.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:41 pm

Zaphod wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:

Hi CS, it is possible to buy it in bulk?

I would make use of the compound via transdermal delivery.

Yes, I believe so.

Reach out to Dan using: the email address: genexecutor@gmail.com

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Zaphod likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:57 pm

Try buying that ecklonia cava extract topical spray that was talked about here a few months ago

https://ekloniahairgrowth.com/

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:26 pm

Didn't get a reply from Dan.

Any other alternative brands?

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down