Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Ecklonia Cava? EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Ecklonia Cava? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ecklonia Cava? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Ecklonia Cava? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Ecklonia Cava? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Ecklonia Cava? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Ecklonia Cava? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Ecklonia Cava? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Ecklonia Cava? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ecklonia Cava?

4 posters

Go down

Ecklonia Cava? Empty Ecklonia Cava?

Post  ataman Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:24 am

Hi all,

I know that E.Cava is a supplement that has been discussed a few times, and also that CS feels that this is one of the most powerful anti-hair loss supplements out there. I'm currently considering adding this to my regimen, but the question I have is:

Usually when researching a hair loss supplement, there will be numerous references to it all over the web, in various different forums, over a number of years. With E.Cava, almost all references point back here, to this forum. In adddition, whilst there has been a fair amount of research done, almost all of it seems to be by the same group...who coincidentally are also involved in the sales and marketing of the product. There are also very limited human studies in peer-reviewed journals.

I don't doubt that this is a supplement that is useful for hair loss. Years visiting this forum have taught me that when it comes to hairloss, CS has a truly encyclopedic knowledge (and he has also helped me with my own on numerous occasions - thanks again CS).

However, what I'm asking is just how many people feel they have directly benefited from this supplement? Has it stopped your hair loss? Caused some regrowth? Do you feel it's the most important part of your regimen, or just one that you feel 'isn't doing any harm'? Any side effects?

Thanks in advance for any input...would just like to get a bit more solid info on this before commiting to taking it over the next few years!

ataman

Back to top Go down

Ecklonia Cava? Empty Re: Ecklonia Cava?

Post  nidhogge Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:18 am

Personally, seems to really contribute to a reduction in inflammation and sebum production. I've noticed a benefit for my skin as well with the Pure Ecklonia Cava supplement that I've been taking for the past few months, as well as a significantly improved libido (I'm getting closer and closer to high school libido; not sure if that's a good or bad thing! LOL).

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Decro435 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:29 am

Nid,

Are you still using Neem Oil?
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:30 pm

At the end of the day, you need to try it for yourself to see how it works for you.

I'm not sure if it has helped my hairloss - I'm pretty sure the curcumin/resveratrol combo is what turned the tide for me.

But, I still take EC - the 12 hour half life is quite unique. Plus two of my favorite gurus (CS and JDP) both endorse it, so I'm onboard for the time-being. Smile

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  ataman Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Nid, Scotty, thanks for the input.

I'd to keep my daily supplement intake to less than 10 different things, so may switch fish oil - which I believe is good but has minimal hair benefit - for E.Cava.

Scotty, I also feel that I've benefitted a lot from Resveratrol/Curcumin combo. However I've just stopped taking dutasteride after 5 years (+ 10 years on finasteride) and whilst resv/curc have made a big difference I'm not sure they're quite enough to stop the loss altogether...imagine I have some fairly sensitive androgen receptors up there after 15 years of DHT blockers.

ataman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down