Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
His success inspired me to try his routine EmptyToday at 1:05 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
His success inspired me to try his routine EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
His success inspired me to try his routine EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
His success inspired me to try his routine EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
His success inspired me to try his routine EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
His success inspired me to try his routine EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
His success inspired me to try his routine EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
His success inspired me to try his routine EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
His success inspired me to try his routine EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

His success inspired me to try his routine

+2
helpmyhair1
young trunks
6 posters

Go down

His success inspired me to try his routine Empty His success inspired me to try his routine

Post  young trunks Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:28 pm

He demarolls daily for 3 months. Added some essential oils twice daily and has the pics of his 3 month trial. I'm impressed bc he used no chemicals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpYV2fyPtdk&ab_channel=JohnHarper

young trunks

TheOne and CF like this post

Back to top Go down

His success inspired me to try his routine Empty Re: His success inspired me to try his routine

Post  helpmyhair1 Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:44 am

This looks interesting. I have a derma roller that I got a few years ago, but after trying it a couple times, the pain was too much. Now I am considering trying again, but I dont wanna rip hair out. I also wonder if regrowth is possible without the essential oils.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

His success inspired me to try his routine Empty Re: His success inspired me to try his routine

Post  Nuada Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:55 am

Interesting. I've been doing dermaroll for around 3 months weekly and I haven't seen any difference sadly. I've incorporated some essential oils only recently(last month or so). So this guy does it daily?

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:35 am

If you don't like derma rollers I wonder if a plain brass BBQ brush might work. The bristles are needle-like and close together. Just lightly tap it all over your scalp. I actually tried this long time ago before applying rogaine. After a while I thought that making your scalp red and raw may not be such a great idea...you might open yourself up to fungal and bacterial infection if you do it too much or too hard.

His success inspired me to try his routine P_1001592242

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:48 am

I don't think I'm going to dermaroll. I read that it is bad for people with hypo/hyperthyroidism, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, crohn's, and other autoimmune diseases because since dermarolling causes temporary acute inflammation, it could just make things worse (causing more shedding, and possible damage to vital organs) if you have one of these conditions. I have diabetes, so not gonna take my chances

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:37 pm

helpmyhair1 wrote:This looks interesting. I have a derma roller that I got a few years ago, but after trying it a couple times, the pain was too much. Now I am considering trying again, but I dont wanna rip hair out. I also wonder if regrowth is possible without the essential oils.

He shows how to do it in one of the videos (either this one or his other video on his channel). But basically its like a dermapen method you want to do. Demarolling will strip your hair out according to him

young trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:42 am

helpmyhair1 wrote:I don't think I'm going to dermaroll. I read that it is bad for people with hypo/hyperthyroidism, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, crohn's, and other autoimmune diseases because since dermarolling causes temporary acute inflammation, it could just make things worse (causing more shedding, and possible damage to vital organs) if you have one of these conditions. I have diabetes, so not gonna take my chances
Can you expand on this?
Why would Derma rolling with diabetes cause damage to vital organs, as well as cause more shedding?
I probably insuling resistance and mild diabetes(if that could be a thing).

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:03 am

Nuada wrote:
helpmyhair1 wrote:I don't think I'm going to dermaroll. I read that it is bad for people with hypo/hyperthyroidism, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, crohn's, and other autoimmune diseases because since dermarolling causes temporary acute inflammation, it could just make things worse (causing more shedding, and possible damage to vital organs) if you have one of these conditions. I have diabetes, so not gonna take my chances
Can you expand on this?
Why would Derma rolling with diabetes cause damage to vital organs, as well as cause more shedding?
I probably insulin resistance and mild diabetes(if that could be a thing).

This is not really an evidenced based belief.

Diabetics suffer from poor wound healing, true. In the extremities due to poor nitric oxide.
I'm not a big fan of topicals, however, aiming for nitric oxide boost would be a good idea.

Much of what I take internally improves that aspect.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Nuada likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:21 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:
Nuada wrote:
Can you expand on this?

Diabetics suffer from poor wound healing, true. In the extremities due to poor nitric oxide.
I'm not a big fan of topicals, however, aiming for nitric oxide boost would be a good idea.

Is L-Arginine safe to take? In powder form for example. Way back in the day I read a book about heart health and it mentioned nitric oxide so I vaguely remember using L arginine for a while. This was in 2010 IIRC.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:03 pm

Nuada wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:
Nuada wrote:
Can you expand on this?

Is L-Arginine safe to take? In powder form for example. Way back in the day I read a book about heart health and it mentioned nitric oxide so I vaguely remember using L arginine for a while. This was in 2010 IIRC.

Answer (of course):

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_oq=L-Arginine&as_sitesearch=immortalhair.forumotion.com

There's dozens of ways to boost nitric oxide.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:25 am

Citrulline is supposed to boost nitric oxide as well

shaftless

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOne Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:36 am

for me 1g Arginine AKG (Swansons), really makes a difference to keep me warm in winter,
and also helps with to reduce intensity, with headaches, so it seems.
TheOne
TheOne

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down