Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Here is what's working for me EmptyToday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Here is what's working for me EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Here is what's working for me EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Here is what's working for me EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Here is what's working for me EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Here is what's working for me EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Here is what's working for me EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Here is what's working for me EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Here is what's working for me EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Here is what's working for me

+4
CausticSymmetry
Jdp710
CF
helpmyhair1
8 posters

Go down

Here is what's working for me Empty Here is what's working for me

Post  helpmyhair1 Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:47 am

I've been on this forum for several years, and had been maintaining pretty decently.

Then 2.5 years ago, I posted on here stating my hairloss was out of control, like just going fast before my eyes. I even lost 50 - 60% density in less than a year. I felt pretty defeated and depressed thinking my hair was done for. I was shedding like a madman, 30 hairs falling right after a shower. My hair was looking pretty bad to say the least.

Then something changed. Instead of following others, I decided to test things out myself and see what worked for me specifically. All of a sudden, the scalp itch went away. Even though I was still shedding, I saw my hair getting thicker. I checked my temples and couldn't believe that I was seeing regrowth. A year later, I grew back the 50% density that I had lost and also my hairline now looks wayyyyy better. And for the past several months, the shedding is completely gone. I can run my hands though my hair and it feels normal, it feels good and relaxed. Before just touching it could cause inflammation.

Anyway I feel so happy about the whole thing, and I want to share with you all what I did as it may help you too. But remember, you might have some issues with you personally that needs to be addressed. I found that when infection was present, thats when hairloss was aggressive.

Here's what I did:

- One of the biggest issues I was having was stomach issues. At the time, everything I ate would give me stomach aches. I had very poor digestion, often experience heart burn, constipation, etc. I had gone to the doctor, but they couldn't really figure out what was going on, so I took matters into my own hands. I used two supplements: Oil of Oregano, and Glutamine. The Oil of Oregano is a powerful antibiotic, and it helps kill any bacteria/infection in my stomach, and helped me digestion. The Glutamine helps with those who have leaky gut, so after supplementing with it, my stomach became bulletproof. From then on, my hairloss stopped its quick rate and things seemed to stabilize.

- DT - If you've been on this forum, you know what this is. I used to do it when this forum first introduced it but stopped a while back. I picked it back up over the last 2 years and I can definitely attribute alot of the regrowth to it. I believe the scalp needs to be loose and flexible to promote better hair growth. When the scalp is super tight, its hard for hair to grow properly. I started with twice a day around 10 min each. Now I just do 5 min a day. My scalp is much looser and feels great.

- Inflammation - The dreaded scalp itch is a tell-tale sign of active hairloss IME. When my scalp is super itchy, I know I am losing hair. In this scenario, two things help alot. The first is Magnesium (glycinate). One or two caps of this and my scalp itch is massively decreased. The other thing that helps with the itch ALOT is an anti-histamine. I use citrizine. I know its not natural, but I've taken it for years for my allergies. Whenever I take it, my scalp itch goes away pretty much completely. This tells me there is an elements of hairloss related to high histamine.

- The top three points are the main things that worked for me. I want to mention that I also supplement with K2, and sometimes D and A. I also have a bottle of MSM I might add to the mix. Relaxation and stress-relief are also pretty important. Try and keep a relaxed state as much as you can. Meditation helps as well as doing things that give you enjoyment. Living your passions helps alot. If you work a stressful job, I honestly would say to quit and find something that can give you a relaxed life.

Anyway, this is what worked for me. I also tried the coconut oil green tea topical from this forum. I didn't do it enough to really know if it worked, but it definitely made my scalp feel great. Oh yeah, don't use chemical shampoos. The number one thing is keeping scalp inflammation down or non-existant. Whenever you do experience scalp inflammation, treat it right away. If you experience scalp inflammation everyday, then there is some kind of infection present in your body. Try and solve that to see if it helps lower the inflammation.

Over the past a couple weeks, I've had three compliments on my hair. Two years ago, it was obvious I was balding. Today, no one things I have any signs of hairloss whatsoever. Feeling great and gonna keep that feeling up as much as I can as its good for your hair.

One last note, if you are drowning in hairloss no matter what you do, here is what I suggest. Take a leave of absence from work for at least 1 month and go travel solo to a country you've never been to before. Better, travel to one that has a completely opposite culture to the western world, such as Asia. If you are young enough (under 35) or brave enough, stay in hostels. Yes I know what you are thinking, 'why would you want to stay in a dorm?'. Well one of the big parts of this travel experience is that you meet a lot of people from around the world and staying in a hostel is how you meet these people. Because you will be travelling alone, there will be no compromise with a travel partner allowing you to do whatever you feel like doing in the moment. That is key here. Because once you are in the moment, and out of your head, it will help your psyche immensely and I wouldn't be surprised if your hairloss stops dead in its tracks. When you are living in the now, passionately, and with great positivity, it can do wonders for your body, including your hairloss. New experiences promote living in the present moment, and I truly believe our mind is capable of ruining our hair and health. Anyway sorry for the long post, I just truly believe all this is extremely helpful.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Here is what's working for me Empty Re: Here is what's working for me

Post  CF Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:09 pm

Congratulations on your success!

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:37 am

Congrats. Completely agree with you.

Have noticed and been mentioned that one needs to be an independent researcher in all this. Following someone else’s protocol manytimes does not work. At one time I created a very long list of all the causes for hair loss from most important to lesser importance based on my experience and kniwledge and what I’ve noticed others claim success with. Still, I never had anyone report back success.

An old book I read years ago mentioned that hair loss was all caused by certain emotions. Fear an anxiety for example. I couldn’t corroborate it even though basically seems new person on the forum all talked about essentially they were fearful and anxious to lose their hair as they didn’t want to be perceived this way to others.

About 9 months ago made next logical step and found that the “didn't want to be perceived this way to others” thinking was probably the root. Remove this root and you’ll remove the hair loss problem. You’ll see the steps needed to be taken and you’ll take then to CURE hair loss/MPB.

What I mentioned female and societal validation as mentioned by mgtow videos is the root and probably why it seems homeless don’t seem to suffer from hair loss wheras thegdneral population would probably suffer in their shoes. In short, homeless, mos5 at least, don’t careabout women or societal expectations.

Going on vacation, interacting with others, etc, is similar to all this. When you do, you get fresh perspective on the matter and you end up correcting the problem.

It all, reminds me how people have been given a X amount of months to live cancer diagnosis. They leave their city and even country only for them to still be slive years and decades later. As if their cancer was rooted in through their daily interactions, habits, subconscious, etc.. i believe hair loss to be similar after over 20 years of intense trial and error and osn research and others experiences.

Sorry to hijack your thread. Just wanted to say congrats and agree with you.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:14 am

No question in my experience that letting go of the fear of loss (the kidneys are considered the organs of fear). They become weakened by fear and poor kidney function is one of several ways to succumb to hair loss.

Also, removing the things that exacerbate fear, this can be toxicity or yes, relationship dynamics.

I think back to a time, abound 15 plus years ago, I was dating one of those girls who one figures will not find within a lifetime, so the fear of losing that person kept a high level of tension.

Having said all that, there are other dynamics to hair loss, yet this is a rather huge one. We are all different.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:00 am

How much and how long did you use the oil of oregano for? I'm only just reading about it, but as an antibiotic you'd take a course of it, right? Then a probiotic later to recover healthy bacteria?

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  fobzrus Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:34 pm

Hey Jdp710,

Can you elaborate a bit more on what you meant about "didn't want to be perceived this way to others" root issue? I think I get but just want to hear more about what you were referring to and how you may have discovered about clearing this?

This is a cool thread, credit to the original poster! I'm seriously considering the overseas solo trip - just hit 30 so now's mostly the time. If anyone else wants to jump on board though holla out haha.

Oh and Caustic, I'm literally just going through/went through one of those (won't find again) partner situations, although I just lost her. So yeah can definitely confirm the self-trauma that it causes and the backlash it causes to the physiology.

fobzrus

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:19 pm

HI, I haven't been on this forum for a few years, but on a whim I logged in and found this thread.  For people who have thyroid issues, you might consider taking iodine.  I had read recently that the thyroid needs iodine to function, so I started supplementing.  Hair loss slowed down some.

Then I read your  thread, and decided to take an antihistamine before bed.  Hair loss slowed down more.  I then found my old earthing sheet and decided to start using it again.  Hair loss is now practically non-existent. They don't have sheets anymore, but they have other things.  Earthing is said to ease inflammation.  You will also get a great night's sleep. You can read about it at Earthing.com.  the OP's advice has been very helpful to me, and I hope this helps someone.
Emilie

Last edited by mistyisland on Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspell)

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  ghai018 Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:15 am

This is an amazing topic, thank you all!
2 quick questions: which glutamine do you use and oil of oregano?

Also for the Earthing sheet which do you use for this? Is there any issue of toxicity of electricity flowing through your bed at night?

ghai018

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:32 am

Heavens no, no toxicity. Earthing.com has a website that can answer your questions. I have only have positive results. I just had a knee surgery, and had my post op appt. yesterday. The doctor was surprised I was doing so well.

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down