Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
jdp - whats ur Top 6? EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
jdp - whats ur Top 6? EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
jdp - whats ur Top 6? EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
jdp - whats ur Top 6? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
jdp - whats ur Top 6? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
jdp - whats ur Top 6? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
jdp - whats ur Top 6? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
jdp - whats ur Top 6? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
jdp - whats ur Top 6? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

jdp - whats ur Top 6?

+6
Yanks
The Natural
pancacke
Whip
ubraj
FireFist
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

jdp - whats ur Top 6? Empty jdp - whats ur Top 6?

Post  FireFist Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:10 am

Hi Jdp

Im curious - say you can't use rife for some reason anymore.
What's ur ultimate hair loss routine gonna be? (topically & internally)
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

jdp - whats ur Top 6? Empty Re: jdp - whats ur Top 6?

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:22 am

A diet to fight autoimmune conditions. Lectins, oxalates, gluten, casein, soy, corn, MSG in 95% of processed foods (if MSG problem then also fight sulfites). (I don't follow this anymore due to Rife ... no more gluten problem, etc..)

After autoimmune diet, would chelate metals and get rid of positively charged metals with a little electricity (manna) as outlined on the rife forum and make sure I don't positively charge myself such as those airport backscatter machines, irradiated food, avoidance of mercury, lead, chlorine, MMS.

Would also take m iridium from oceanalchemy.com when needed.

Super zappicator water.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:18 am

JDP, are you also using a shower filter or did you stop? With Rife, did you notice that it doesn't matter since a lot has improved?

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFist Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 am

Thanks JDP

What supplements would you take? (if no rife)
Super zappicator water - whats that?

So basically avoid Lectins, oxalates, gluten, casein, soy, corn & MSG?
What are good foods we can consume? gluten is in almost everything.

Would you take the time and use Clay/lasers? (something else topically?)
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:53 am

What's the advantage of super zappicator instead of charging it with T2? How do accomplish a polarization to the north?
I would love to here how you treat the different food issues, since this will be the first thing I do once I start with rife(won't be soon though Sad)

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:26 am

First question is answered by the second..never mind

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:47 am

Soy?

Wink

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Hey JDP,

I just bought a RIFE, the same one you have, I think f-165?? CAn't remember, but I'm waiting on delivery... I'm going to be doing a lot of research, but can you theoretically eat anything you want now without detriment to your hair because of your RIFE?
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:23 pm

Whip wrote:JDP, are you also using a shower filter or did you stop?

Have used KDF shower filters for a VERY long time. Stopped using about a year or so ago. Reason being is that it's best to not take hot showers even with a shower filter.

In short, if you take cold showers, no need for a shower filter IMO/IME.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:35 pm

What supplements would you take? (if no rife)

Really depends on what I'm treating... what I'm trying to accomplish.

Super zappicator water - whats that?

http://www.bestzapper.com/super-zapper.html

So basically avoid Lectins, oxalates, gluten, casein, soy, corn & MSG?
What are good foods we can consume? gluten is in almost everything.

The key is to find out what your sensitive to and then work a diet around that. Best to avoid all foods and just eat rice, some meat and water for a bit IME. Then reintroduce foods very slow and keep a note of which foods give you a problem. Good news is that after 6 - 12 months of 100% avoidance of say gluten or casein, etc. it's said most are able to consume small amounts again

Would you take the time and use Clay/lasers? (something else topically?)

LLLT works. No doubt about that IMO/IME. Also works well to keep hair from going gray.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:49 pm

pancacke wrote:What's the advantage of super zappicator instead of charging it with T2? How do accomplish a polarization to the north?
I would love to here how you treat the different food issues, since this will be the first thing I do once I start with rife(won't be soon though Sad)

Super zappicator is different than T2. Super zappicator uses a loudspeaker to send a current at 1000 hz into food, water or say a jaw to treat a jawbone infection. Nobody really knows how it works but it does work. One reason being is that it puts back anorth polarity into the food or water as it should. Food processing turns it south.

Food... don't really know all the details of how but short answer is start hitting a bunch of pathogens and do lots of chelation. I know it's been said fix copper/oxidized copper and nickel issues. Also, been said mercury kills the DPP-IV enzyme which is responsible for gluten/casein digestion. Then there is also iron issues as well. Pathogens .... for gluten off top of my head would be the dwarf tapeworm and pacreatic fluke as well http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1537011#i also said other possibility being lyme... makes one magnesium deficient (mag malate is said to be only one to work for those with lyme).

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:00 pm

Yanks wrote:Hey JDP,

I just bought a RIFE, the same one you have, I think f-165?? CAn't remember, but I'm waiting on delivery... I'm going to be doing a lot of research, but can you theoretically eat anything you want now without detriment to your hair because of your RIFE?

Congrats!

Did you get the F-165 and SC-1A or just the F-165? If you bought the F-165 it should cost around $1,000. If you bought the F-165 and SC-1A it would cost a little under $2,000 if that helps.

Yup, hair is bulletproof. On a rare occasion have to run Newport's Bald Virus.

The taste of gluten is actually pretty bad so don't really eat gluten. Use to like bread, pasta, pizza like everyone else. Same with casein/dairy. But again, the taste doesn't taste like it use to... yuck. Although, put enough MSG on the gluten and can taste good. Go figure, lol.

Regarding scripts... if on the header of Newport's script it mentions to go slow, would definitely go slow. Remember quite a few times would get an extreme herx from going to fast.

Besides Newport's scripts, can also try 10,000 http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1460993#i

Also, don't forget the scroogle search. Just go to the search box and the last word change the word from rash to whatever you want to search for to help http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=site%3Acurezone.com%2Fblogs+RifeFrqViaDowsing+Rash

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFist Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Hi JDP

So basically, your recommanding one should start off by taking a food allergy test and then avoiding foods that make him allergic?
There is no need for "general" supplements or topicals? for overall health/hair?
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:29 pm

jdp - can the Newports Bald Virus be sent through the doctrine?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:44 am

tooyoung wrote:jdp - can the Newports Bald Virus be sent through the doctrine?

yes you can request it via prayer or with the T2 held to the back of your head "Dear Guides, please run newport's bald virus script".

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:04 am

Thanks JDP, I thought the KDF filter actually increased/thinning hair loss, it seemed that way. Cold showers are great and I take them with the filter anyway, was worried about chlorine, hard water without filter, etc but agree with you on no heat/steam showers.

Congrats Yanks.

JDP, really cool that your initial diet regimen lead you to oxalates, iodine, detox of metals, gluten, pathogens, Rife, manna, iridium, ormus.

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:21 pm

jdp701 wrote: Nobody really knows how it works but it does work.

Not particularly convincing.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Whip wrote: but agree with you on no heat/steam showers.

Not me. A nice warm shower is one of life's simple pleasures that I am in no hurry to give up.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:00 pm

scottyc33 wrote:

Doesn't matter, it northpolarizes the water, how is not of concern for me. http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/huldaclark2003rifeconfsummary24oct03.shtml

jdp, have you thought about airfilters that make negativ charge? I'm usually not at home during the day but I thought for sleeping quality....also thought about stuffing my home with plants for optimizing oxygen and reduce pollution; there are even plants for bedroom that produce oxygen/store co2 during the night!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:39 am

JDP,

Under $2000 for both?!? I paid $1500 for JUST the F-165!!

It came with a book... "The Electroherbalism Frequency List". Would this be enough to research the frequencies I need to use? Essentially the search link you provided is just an electronic version of this book right? It has TONS of frequencies for prertty musch every disease imaginable.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:56 pm

pancacke wrote:
scottyc33 wrote:

Doesn't matter, it northpolarizes the water, how is not of concern for me. http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/huldaclark2003rifeconfsummary24oct03.shtml

jdp, have you thought about airfilters that make negativ charge? I'm usually not at home during the day but I thought for sleeping quality....also thought about stuffing my home with plants for optimizing oxygen and reduce pollution; there are even plants for bedroom that produce oxygen/store co2 during the night!

I know this Hulda Clark person is quoted often when it comes to these zappers and has quite a following.

According to wikipedia she's also quoted as saying:

"Does this mean you can cancel your date for surgery, radiation or chemotherapy? YES! After curing your cancer with this recipe it cannot come back... Remember that oncologists are kind, sensitive, compassionate people. They want the best for you. They have no way of knowing about the true cause and cure of cancer since it has not been published for them.[15]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulda_Clark

Didn't she die of cancer?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:08 pm

From my knowledge, though Hulda Clark was a very gifted person when it comes to alternative healing, she left a lot out. I can't confirm but I've heard that she led a close to typical SAD diet, amongst other short comings. Hopefully jdp can correct me if I'm wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:53 am

I started a thread on this over at curezone some time ago.
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1719011

Couple of points I wanted to add:
wikipedia always tries to put somebody like her in a negative light;
surgery, radiation or chemotherapy are some of the worst cancer treatments;
lastly doctors seldom listen to their own advice, I have personal experience with this.

There is intresting stuff in her books etc. and if you do a little research on the stuff she talks about you will benefit in many ways!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:07 pm

FireFist wrote:
So basically, your recommanding one should start off by taking a food allergy test and then avoiding foods that make him allergic?
There is no need for "general" supplements or topicals? for overall health/hair?

Test will only determine if you do have the sensitivity but won't rule out that you don't. Best to go on an elimination diet.

If I understand your question, I don't require any supplements or topicals for health or hair.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:22 pm

pancacke wrote:jdp, have you thought about airfilters that make negativ charge?

Own one that doesn't produce ozone. Don't know if they make them anymore but gives a nice spring feel to the air. They can give you more energy. A lot more. But again, don't know if they make them without producing ozone anymore.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next