Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
YouTube Channels that Promote Healthy Eating EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
YouTube Channels that Promote Healthy Eating EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
YouTube Channels that Promote Healthy Eating EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
YouTube Channels that Promote Healthy Eating EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
YouTube Channels that Promote Healthy Eating EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
YouTube Channels that Promote Healthy Eating EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
YouTube Channels that Promote Healthy Eating EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
YouTube Channels that Promote Healthy Eating EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
YouTube Channels that Promote Healthy Eating EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

YouTube Channels that Promote Healthy Eating

2 posters

Go down

YouTube Channels that Promote Healthy Eating Empty YouTube Channels that Promote Healthy Eating

Post  john3333 Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:19 pm

I'm making this thread so we can share raw vegans we watch on YouTube. I've been working on a well-researched whey protein thread for a while now. I've been researching things from both sides - vegan and non-vegan sources. So far it's surprising, but I'm not done yet.
I'll start by introducing Rawvana

I was watching this video where she's talking about an abuse that has caused her trauma. Some people are so selfish. I can relate to wanting to leave hurtful things in the past and not wanting to talk about that. It's tough for me to talk about what I've been through, but I want to be more forgiving. I get teary when I think about this so I won't talk about it.
On top of that my family is completely broken up, and i have emotional problems because of my upbringing that i am still trying to overcome. I feel cut off from anybody who could understand me too.I am just trying to not be a burden to other people and i am trying to improve myself so i can sustain myself as best i can. I used to drink a lot to cope with the pain, now I just tell myself to be strong.

I feel like everyone's a bit screwed up. I haven't been able to open up like Rawvana though. I need to be strong and keep pushing for healing my trauma and working on my inner self. I talk to people, meet new people - just can't seem to connect with any of them beyond a superficial level. I need my alone time to recharge. but being alone all the time isn't good, so i try to spend time with a few people who i can do that with. I want to be emotionally and mentally healthy.

This video isn't really about food, but it's about how one event can have big effects on your future and health. I feel like hairloss could've been caused by a traumatic event and I begun to lose my hair at a relatively young age. I watch Rawvana's videos to stay motivated to eat healthy foods.

As some of you know I'm trying to promote mental health awareness. I left the mental health hospital a few days ago and it did me well, but my heart has been shivering and my hairloss is accelerated.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

YouTube Channels that Promote Healthy Eating Empty Re: YouTube Channels that Promote Healthy Eating

Post  1alexie Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:14 pm

Best of luck to your channel, I am sure that you will be able to inspire a lot of people.

1alexie

Back to top Go down