Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Did anyone get any results with the scalp tension relief headband at all? EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Did anyone get any results with the scalp tension relief headband at all? EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Did anyone get any results with the scalp tension relief headband at all? EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Did anyone get any results with the scalp tension relief headband at all? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Did anyone get any results with the scalp tension relief headband at all? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Did anyone get any results with the scalp tension relief headband at all? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Did anyone get any results with the scalp tension relief headband at all? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Did anyone get any results with the scalp tension relief headband at all? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Did anyone get any results with the scalp tension relief headband at all? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Did anyone get any results with the scalp tension relief headband at all?

4 posters

Go down

Did anyone get any results with the scalp tension relief headband at all? Empty Did anyone get any results with the scalp tension relief headband at all?

Post  MustGrowHair Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:41 am

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t9937-takeda-medex-scalp-tension-reliever-any-where-to-buy-something-like-this-in-us-europe-at-cheaper-price

I remember threads like this, I have been following the evolution of these that used the headband and correct me if im wrong, but it looks like it was a waste of money. I haven't seen any evidence of it working.

Im considering buying one from the (only place that I know off) .de website, which is like 450 EUR, very expensive, so now that some years have passed, I would like to know if someone has had any results with it showing proof.

Im also adding dutasteride mesotherapy soon to my treatment after failure to stop hairloss with topical finasteride and minoxidil. I guess im approaching NW2 at this point, I still have time to stop it, however, I must find a way to stop it quick.

My scalp sort of tingles, the foam helps, leads me to believe it's probably androgen related, the minoxidil should be helping too to avoid hard collagen buildup.

Please let me know if I should invest 450 EUR in the thing. I know we have the japanese scientific study, but I would rather see people from here showing some first hard experience.

MustGrowHair

Back to top Go down

Did anyone get any results with the scalp tension relief headband at all? Empty Re: Did anyone get any results with the scalp tension relief headband at all?

Post  MovieJunkie89 Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:31 am

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t9138-1-5-year-pics-buzzed-hair-vs-buzzed-hair
Slowmoe used a device similar to the Scalp Tension Relaxer, along with Brushing, Violet Ray, and Emu Oil.

I think his results can be easily duplicated if you follow the steps he took, plus I assume if your hair loss is not as pronounced as his was you can achieve even better results than he did. Good luck.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Did anyone get any results with the scalp tension relief headband at all? Empty Re: Did anyone get any results with the scalp tension relief headband at all?

Post  AlexisG Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:52 pm

Yes. I've spent a lot of money and yet it's the only thing that works.
AlexisG
AlexisG

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:57 am

Alexis, do you use the specific takeda one?

What kind of results have you had? Any regrowth on the temples?

Are you using anything else in your regimen?

Thanks!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down