Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Make healthy water EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Make healthy water EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Make healthy water EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Make healthy water EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Make healthy water EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Make healthy water EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Make healthy water EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Make healthy water EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Make healthy water EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Make healthy water

5 posters

Go down

Make healthy water Empty Make healthy water

Post  cdto2012 Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:00 am

Interesting link and video about water PH and DIY process. Details how to get proper electrolytes and properly charged water to use as an antioxidant.   Electrical potential greatly effects the nervous system and regeneration ability.

http://fidalgo.oakharborwebdesign.com/alkaline-water-hype-or-fact/

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Make healthy water Empty Hair Loss Treatment In Ahmedabad

Post  pragya Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:53 pm

Water is the essential part of our life and also responsible for hair growth and hair loss . So we should be careful while drinking water because water contain some toxic substance which is very harmful for us. Nowadays it has been observed that there are some treatments generated through which hair loss can be removed provided by Avenues in Ahmedabad which is very effective.

pragya

Back to top Go down

Make healthy water Empty Don't Eat Meat

Post  john3333 Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:31 pm

Drinking 3 liters of water a day like Harley Johnstone prescribes is good enough.
As long as you are vegan you shouldn't need to worry about PH of water since vegan foods are alkaline and high in electrolytes.
I know some people think other diets work, but it's rare for a non-vegan diet to work tbh.
Ray Peat diet is one of the worst. Not even these kids were able to handle a glass of Peat's diet.

In this video there are two kids drinking orange juice with milk, the top 2 Peatarian foods.
They start vomitting because these foods are so terrible.
In 1949, Okinawans ate ZERO dairy a day. Casein is a terrible toxin.
The easiest way to become healthy is to follow Michael Greger's advice. Eat whole plant foods and avoid animal products.
Veganism is a cure for so many diseases

This is obviously an extremely intelligent man.

All of the most recent research agrees with vegans.

http://www.medpagetoday.com/primarycare/dietnutrition/4721
For every 15-point increase in childhood IQ score at age 10, kids were 38% more likely to be vegetarians at age 30, reported Catherine R. Gale, Ph.D., of the University of Southampton in Southampton, England.
The smartest people are vegan.
This is the best diet for hair and brain health!
Albert Einstein wrote:

So I am living without fats, without meat, without fish, but am feeling quite well this way. It always seems to me that man was not born to be a carnivore.
Even Einstein was vegetarian!
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Make healthy water Empty Re: Make healthy water

Post  john3333 Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:23 am

Christina Marquardt wrote:
I am raising my daughter vegetarian, mostly vegan. She was doing sign language by 3 months, and could speak before she was 1. She has absolutely no issues in school, and at 8, is reading at a 6th grade level. She also understands words up to 12th grade level.
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/iq-of-vegetarian-children-2/
Veganism is the best for the brain(and hair).
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:14 am

What about that water in the plastic bottles the Hinckley spring water and such? Is that water safe? Or at least better than tap water?

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:13 pm

I worked for a water purification company when I was young. Basically the bottled water is purified and therefore has no chlorine or preservatives. It can grow bacteria easily. Reverse osmosis or ozone does not remove chemicals like nitrates. Also some of the bottles have the chemicals from the plastics leech into the water. Of course the PH can be acidic also.

If you are not able to distill your water, best to get a small (countertop) carbon block inline filter. This will remove chemicals and even radiation .

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:17 pm

cdto2012 wrote:I worked for a water purification company when I was young.  Basically the bottled water is purified and therefore has no chlorine or preservatives. It can grow bacteria easily. Reverse osmosis or ozone does not remove chemicals like nitrates. Also some of the bottles have the chemicals from the plastics leech into the water. Of course the PH can be acidic also.

If you are not able to distill your water,  best to get a small (countertop) carbon block inline filter. This will remove chemicals and even radiation .  

I bought a Zero water pitcher awhile ago, the water tastes so much better that when I drink from the tap now, it tastes like, sweet and weird, and just bad.

I read that that particular one even removed fluoride, even though it's not technically rated too.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down