Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Attempting the Top 6 through Ortho-Nutrition  EmptyToday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Attempting the Top 6 through Ortho-Nutrition  EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Attempting the Top 6 through Ortho-Nutrition  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Attempting the Top 6 through Ortho-Nutrition  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Attempting the Top 6 through Ortho-Nutrition  EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Attempting the Top 6 through Ortho-Nutrition  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Attempting the Top 6 through Ortho-Nutrition  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Attempting the Top 6 through Ortho-Nutrition  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Attempting the Top 6 through Ortho-Nutrition  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Attempting the Top 6 through Ortho-Nutrition

Go down

Attempting the Top 6 through Ortho-Nutrition  Empty Attempting the Top 6 through Ortho-Nutrition

Post  The_End Thu May 19, 2016 9:48 am

I recently ordered the basic package from Ortho-Nutrition, and planning on going all-in for the entire year.

I got a hair transplant and hoping to keep what I have as well as maximize results. The transplant, however, was only on the frontal area ( I still have excess thinning on the crown area and likely the front won't have full coverage). This would come along with cleaning up my diet and being more consistent with exercising.

Would you guys like it if I posted any progress and updates with pictures concerning the regime? I can do them once a month, at least to show the effectiveness of the supplements, adjust to my personal experience, and maybe gauge there effectiveness. I'm offering to do this because there are really few or no examples of people starting from zero, just end results more or less.
I will likely adjust/try new things as they become apparent, but budgeting a years supply of the full supplement line is pretty damn pricey.

The_End

Back to top Go down