Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Ortho Nutrition Vs. NutriCology Ecklonia Cava-which one? EmptyToday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ortho Nutrition Vs. NutriCology Ecklonia Cava-which one? EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Ortho Nutrition Vs. NutriCology Ecklonia Cava-which one? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Ortho Nutrition Vs. NutriCology Ecklonia Cava-which one? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Ortho Nutrition Vs. NutriCology Ecklonia Cava-which one? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Ortho Nutrition Vs. NutriCology Ecklonia Cava-which one? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Ortho Nutrition Vs. NutriCology Ecklonia Cava-which one? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Ortho Nutrition Vs. NutriCology Ecklonia Cava-which one? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Ortho Nutrition Vs. NutriCology Ecklonia Cava-which one? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ortho Nutrition Vs. NutriCology Ecklonia Cava-which one?

+3
Amaranthaceae
CausticSymmetry
Ace
7 posters

Go down

Ortho Nutrition Vs. NutriCology Ecklonia Cava-which one? Empty Ortho Nutrition Vs. NutriCology Ecklonia Cava-which one?

Post  Ace Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:29 pm

I am redesigning my nutritional diet and want to try this Ecklonia Kava since it seems to be a supplemental powerhouse of an antioxident but I can't decide on Ortho Nutrition or NutriCology brand. To be more specific, it's the seanol-F that has me confounded. I seem to recall some literature posted on this very site that had claimed Seanol-F to be the important bioactive factor of Nutricology Ecklonia Kava. Does the Ortho Nutrition brand contain Seanol-F or is it simply Nutricology's proprietary name for pure Ecklonia Kava? And to be more specific, which brand of Ecklonia Kava is better or purer?

Ace

Back to top Go down

Ortho Nutrition Vs. NutriCology Ecklonia Cava-which one? Empty Re: Ortho Nutrition Vs. NutriCology Ecklonia Cava-which one?

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:30 am

Ace - Both are fine.

I used Nutricology's version since 2006 and for the last year and a half have been using the Ortho Nutrition version.

The basic difference is that one is (Nutricology) 87% cornstarch with a concentrate, 13% of the active constituents.

Ortho's version contains 98% of the extract. The bio-active compounds are expected to be higher in the Ortho version.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Ortho Nutrition Vs. NutriCology Ecklonia Cava-which one? Empty Re: Ortho Nutrition Vs. NutriCology Ecklonia Cava-which one?

Post  Ace Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:59 am

Thanks for the reply CS. As much as I like corn, I think my choice is clear.

Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:25 pm

It is probably a misunderstanding to think there is such a big difference in the two mentioned products. They are both 99% EC extracts - and both about 13% phlorotannins.

Swanson have a similar product http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-greenfoods-formulas-ecklonia-cava-extract-53-mg-30-veg-caps

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Addicted Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:10 am

nice pricing on the swanson brand cpio but the dosing on that one only shows 53mg..
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Exactly, it only looks like a good deal at first glance...the dosage is rather low.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:55 pm

Yeah it is a small dose .. I just linked to it as an example of a 99% extract with 13% phlorotannins which probably are the numbers for all ecklonia cava extracts. There are no such thing as an ECE with 99% phlorotannins if that is being implied.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:34 pm

cpio wrote:Yeah it is a small dose .. I just linked to it as an example of a 99% extract with 13% phlorotannins which probably are the numbers for all ecklonia cava extracts. There are no such thing as an ECE with 99% phlorotannins if that is being implied.

http://amshay.com/ExEcklonia.htm

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:06 am

cpio--

What Swanson is selling is the same exact extract from the same company that we obtain our Ecklonia Cava in bulk for Ortho Nutrition. The only difference is that it is less value for your money.

Nutricology's FibroBoost is the other of two extracts that a company can purchase in bulk to then retail to the general public with. They use a 13% extract, where they focus on one component of the Ecklonia Cava spectrum. The primary difference between our stuff and theirs, is that we provide you with full-spectrum Ecklonia Cava, which is as close as it will get to eating the Ecklonia Cava seaweed right out of the sea. Nutricology's is more akin to a pharmaceutical drug that extracts a particular component of a plant, and multiplies its efficacy. I'm not aware of how Nutricology extracts its ECE either, but ours uses a patented water-extraction process (as opposed to alcohol), which doesn't damage the EC in any way.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:09 am

CF wrote:
cpio wrote:Yeah it is a small dose .. I just linked to it as an example of a 99% extract with 13% phlorotannins which probably are the numbers for all ecklonia cava extracts. There are no such thing as an ECE with 99% phlorotannins if that is being implied.

http://amshay.com/ExEcklonia.htm

For those wondering, Amshay uses our EC extract. He does a good job of educating folks on the difference between seanol and our EC.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  missymoo Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Is ecklonia cava a source of copper? If so, how much?

missymoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down