Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Ortho Nutrition (HairEvo) Supplements EmptyToday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ortho Nutrition (HairEvo) Supplements EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Ortho Nutrition (HairEvo) Supplements EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Ortho Nutrition (HairEvo) Supplements EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Ortho Nutrition (HairEvo) Supplements EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Ortho Nutrition (HairEvo) Supplements EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Ortho Nutrition (HairEvo) Supplements EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Ortho Nutrition (HairEvo) Supplements EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Ortho Nutrition (HairEvo) Supplements EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ortho Nutrition (HairEvo) Supplements

+2
iuyyighghghgkh
thissucks
6 posters

Go down

Ortho Nutrition (HairEvo) Supplements Empty Ortho Nutrition (HairEvo) Supplements

Post  thissucks Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:46 pm

These have been around for a few years now. So, what's the verdict, guys? Good, bad, mediocre?

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Ortho Nutrition (HairEvo) Supplements Empty Re: Ortho Nutrition (HairEvo) Supplements

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:12 am

works for some people

nothing works for everyone

certainly will halt hair loss

perhaps needs an update

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Ortho Nutrition (HairEvo) Supplements Empty Re: Ortho Nutrition (HairEvo) Supplements

Post  Growdamnit Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:30 pm

Halt, not reverse?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:55 pm

It's a real basic idea the founders of that establishment had and have (myself included).

Produce low cost, high quality supplements without undesired fillers. I also wanted to creating blends that still to this day are not available anywhere else. Anything that comes close usually costs nearly 3 to 4 times the price.

Personally I do not think too much of what is found in a typical drug store, it's usually produced by pharmaceuticals companies with some of the worst ingredients and fillers possible.

So myself and the founders felt a need to make this (we use them and depend on them).

I've been using my own stuff (Ortho-Nutrition)/www.HairEvo.com since the inception (around 2010), and the supplements themselves have been performing to expectation.
The idea was to exceed quality and also have something that is affordable verses the competition.

As stated many times in the past here, supplements help either completely or only partially (in your hair growth goals). The missing element for some people is underlying issues that are greater (think serious inflammation beyond a capacity of a supplement), that if address will allow the supplements to work to a greater effect.

All too often it is easy to think in terms of working or not working. Hair loss is a multi-factorial problem. So for some the supplements will do the necessary work, but for others, they will need to address other problems also.

Hope this helps.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:29 am

Growdamnit wrote:Halt, not reverse?

in some people, yes

Like I said, it could do with an update, and more options, so people can experiment more with other options, that may or may not work

or perhaps list more than one regimen

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazbar Wed May 06, 2015 9:19 pm

IH regimen + fish oil (EPA+DHA = 1800mg/day or higher) and use anti-dandruff shampoos which contain selenium sulphate, zinc pyrithione and Piroctone Olamine, 2% stuff. This works.

Kazbar

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu May 07, 2015 2:42 pm

well, fish oil may be good for the Tin Man from the wizard of Oz, I am not sure it will regrow hair

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazbar Thu May 07, 2015 3:10 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:well, fish oil may be good for the Tin Man from the wizard of Oz, I am not sure it will regrow hair

It's actually very good for hair. It's an excellent addition to the IH regimen.

Kazbar

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexis A Thu May 07, 2015 5:10 pm

Some things work for one person and doesn't work for the other one so there's no general rule.

Alexis A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down