Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» China is at it again
What the hell do you guys do for breakfast? EmptyToday at 2:05 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
What the hell do you guys do for breakfast? EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
What the hell do you guys do for breakfast? EmptyYesterday at 2:47 pm by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
What the hell do you guys do for breakfast? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
What the hell do you guys do for breakfast? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
What the hell do you guys do for breakfast? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
What the hell do you guys do for breakfast? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
What the hell do you guys do for breakfast? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
What the hell do you guys do for breakfast? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What the hell do you guys do for breakfast?

+5
Columbo
johndoe1225
Sage 1
piranha
Growdamnit
9 posters

Go down

What the hell do you guys do for breakfast? Empty What the hell do you guys do for breakfast?

Post  Growdamnit Thu May 19, 2016 4:28 am

Too many oats is a bad thing. Too many eggs is a bad thing. Can't have cereal and I am trying to cut down on sourdough bread. What the hell do you guys eat that is good for health and hair?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

What the hell do you guys do for breakfast? Empty Re: What the hell do you guys do for breakfast?

Post  piranha Thu May 19, 2016 4:51 am

I skip it(intermittent fasting for 20 hours a day). Actually even before I started IF I was skipping breakfast I don't like eating that early, just drink galons of water to start the engine. If your mouth stinks too, which is natural, drink milk or 2-3 olives

piranha

Back to top Go down

What the hell do you guys do for breakfast? Empty Re: What the hell do you guys do for breakfast?

Post  Sage 1 Thu May 19, 2016 4:55 am

What is wrong with sourdough this time, and when is it fashionable again?
Seems a little bit carried away with this forum members diet approach, regarding real food.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu May 19, 2016 4:58 am

Eggs (whole), leftover sweet potatoes, leftover vegetables with beans, leftover broccoli rabe with beans, nuts, lots of options.

@pirahna; I found that when I was eating Cilantro my mouth was super fresh

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Thu May 19, 2016 5:39 am

I eat eggs and oats Very Happy

Oats have phytic acid... but I don't think a little hurts (besides, you can can get sprouted oats and then soak in buckwheat overnight which reduces the acid to virtually nil), and then just mix in a little honey to nuke mycotoxings and boom, sorted

Eggs... read so much about them, overall conclusion is eating eggs is far healthier than not eating. Trick is to poach so not to oxidise the cholesterol (many of the egg studies don't account for cooking method which is important)
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu May 19, 2016 7:42 am

Taking everything into consideration with what you guys are saying.

Columbo, can you make a little video or something as to how you soak your grains?

Sage 1, sourdough seems fine, but people say to avoid gluten.

johndoe, thanks man, been having a lot of cilantro, too.

piranha, I am aware of the effect of intermittent fasting, but I am trying to gain muscle, so I need to eat more. Just seems difficult for me.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu May 19, 2016 7:48 am

Growdamnit wrote:piranha, I am aware of the effect of intermittent fasting, but I am trying to gain muscle, so I need to eat more. Just seems difficult for me.

Me too, I'm almost force feeding myself.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  hairmaniac Thu May 19, 2016 7:49 am

3-4 eggs
one piece of fruit
one block (or two) of dark chocolate
one tablespoon of coconut oil

hairmaniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Thu May 19, 2016 8:54 pm

Growdamnit wrote:

Columbo, can you make a little video or something as to how you soak your grains?

Sprouting is done for me: https://www.ocado.com/webshop/product/Rude-Health-Organic-Sprouted-Porridge-Oats/269992011

Then just buy some buckwheat, whiz it up till it powders in a blender and stick it in a container.

The night before, put your oats in a pan with the amount of water you'd cook them in and add ~10% buckwheat e.g. I add about 5-10g per 80g of oats. Stir it up. Leave.

Day after put pan on hob and cook as per normal. Eat!

Sounds like a bunch of work, but it really isn't. Basically a minute each night before bed.
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri May 20, 2016 12:41 am

sourdough bread if you tolerate it

with some eggs, ricotta cheese, greek yoghurt, honey, fruit, etc

with a coffee.

lunch can be some fruit juice, cheese, jackson's chips

basic stuff

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  piranha Fri May 20, 2016 1:32 am

@johndoe1225 thnx I'll take a look at that, though I don't suffer from that anymore since I try do drink plane tree tea(people claim it reverses arthritis but I haven't been able to find any article about it so I just started trying it against calcification) every day before I start the day and chew gum early in the morning and use mouthwash for some time.
@Growdammit Idk if you did a research on it but science shows that IF increases igf %1600 and it is good for insulin plus if you count your macros and make sure you're eating enough in the eating period of IF you should be good to go. I haven't exercised regularly for almost a year but I can say IF does help with the exercise as long as you adjust your hours according to your eating window and I guess I haven't lost any muscle mass on my upper body its not like I had so much muscle but still.

piranha

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Fri May 20, 2016 2:43 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:sourdough bread if you tolerate it

with some eggs, ricotta cheese, greek yoghurt, honey, fruit, etc

with a coffee.

lunch can be some fruit juice, cheese, jackson's chips

basic stuff

Awesome, but where do you get your greens? How do you guys know you aren't malnourished?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  harechallenge Wed May 25, 2016 10:28 pm

A cup or 2 of water, sometimes w/ acv. Next clean mouth with coconut oil pulling for 10 to 15 minutes and then spit it out an rinse with baking soda.1 table spoon of coconut oil swallowed.  take shower, then prepare 2 eggs every other day. On no eggs days, I soak oats with some buckwheat overnight (sometimes I ferment the grains).  Sometimes I will also eat ground flax with molasses. or flax with yogurt. other times I use brewer's yeast or whey powder with yogurt.   About once per week, I like to go for a 15 to 18 hour  fast.   I can stick with this as the taste is not bad.

harechallenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu May 26, 2016 5:24 am

harechallenge wrote:A cup or 2 of water, sometimes w/ acv. Next clean mouth with coconut oil pulling for 10 to 15 minutes and then spit it out an rinse with baking soda.1 table spoon of coconut oil swallowed.  take shower, then prepare 2 eggs every other day. On no eggs days, I soak oats with some buckwheat overnight (sometimes I ferment the grains).  Sometimes I will also eat ground flax with molasses. or flax with yogurt. other times I use brewer's yeast or whey powder with yogurt.   About once per week, I like to go for a 15 to 18 hour  fast.   I can stick with this as the taste is not bad.
Hey man, thanks a lot. I need to learn how to soak oats with buckwheat. Any videos you recommend? I'll do some research right now.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  harechallenge Sat May 28, 2016 12:27 am

Growdamnit, sorry no videos. I have read about soaking over and over again. I've never gotten sick from it. I use about half a cup of oats and 1 tablespoon of buckwheat groats. Next I add water and sea salt and zap it for a minute or 2. Then I add a little more water as the grains have expanded. I let it sit overnight with a closed lid. Also, sometimes I add Greek Yogurt (1 or 2 tablspoons) to the cooled grains. The yogurt cannot be heat to much as it will kill the lacto bacteria. The salt is important  because it kills bad bacteria and lets the good bacteria live.   In the morning, just cook it on low (about 115 F) for 15 minutes or while showering.
The cleaning teeth part is new for me, but I read that taking the nasty germs out of mouth allows your immune system to work on other parts of body, so it has value.

harechallenge

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat May 28, 2016 12:29 am

^ Do beans canned in water count as soaked? I use white beans that are canned in water and salt.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  harechallenge Sat May 28, 2016 12:33 am

I guess soaking refers to dry bag beans that can sprout. Canned beans are already cooked and soft, so I suppose they have less phytic acid or anti nutrient.

harechallenge

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat May 28, 2016 12:44 am

Oh ok, thanks

I cook them anyway after I open the can

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sat May 28, 2016 4:30 am

johndoe1225 wrote:^ Do beans canned in water count as soaked?  I use white beans that are canned in water and salt.
Anything canned should be avoided. Heavy metals.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechanotransduction Sat May 28, 2016 4:42 am

Block of cheese

Mechanotransduction

Back to top Go down

Post  harechallenge Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:47 am

Edam and gouda cheeses, in moderation, get good reviews.

harechallenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down