Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 27 EmptyToday at 7:03 am by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 27 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 27 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 27 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 27 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

+61
AlexisG
kraj19
stronghands
zn
Directo
proscar3
Hairbeback
gongosso
uznemirex
Schitz Popinov
AntioxidantsIsGood
Westduck
missedboat07
Jonathan_Strange
Bs1224
Jimbosteve88
brooksDT
Mechanotransduction
keepitsimple
jaredbecker
dokuldudokulecek
tooyoungforthis
brandnew
DrSteveBrule
CampOfDavid
NW0forward
Iwillsucceed
Joey Ramone
HairMeOut
rofl
sanderson
nosei
Growdamnit
Sage 1
Xenon
Jay07
mattc
TLD22
Resistance
SonofOdin
Seuxin
crysanthium
ozash
Pompadour
teacup
iuyyighghghgkh
longhair31
Hotspur
focuspoint
long hair
piranha
RAptor
Reborn Hair PPP
bov51
MovieJunkie89
MikeGore
Smurfy
Biffy
johndoe1225
lookalike
drex1999
65 posters

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 27 Empty Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Wow,  nice effort and progress.  I think that the foundational knowledge that the painful to press areas, are found around the balding zones if quite important.  The ability to reduce this possibly calcification crystal buildup manually (and for me permanently) in a few months is real first step for researching progress potential.

After the pain has resided, I keep up the massage for blood flow purposes.  Alternatively or in combo, I use the metal dog brush that I pictured with the last picture update link .  It stimulates the skin with pain, and triggers the healing response that brings the platelet rich plasma and stimulates stem cells. Also the concentrate of wasabi, seaweed, vitamin C, and green tea seem effective also, and has components that could possibly work as well as minoxodil.
dog brush
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/35/15/42/20180216.jpg

Also the threads that I detailed on are actually 3 in total.  I recommend colon cleansing with senna. Juice fasting and enzyme scalp cleanses.  Use cinnamon oil on a dry scalp.  Vitamin C high dosing.  

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t9718-ascorbic-acid-vitamin-c-what-s-the-real-story?highlight=real+story

This is a laborsome list, but every one of them I am glad I have done. Having a clean body, and strong immune system allows for nutrient absorption and resistance to fungals etc.  

Really only time will really show how you scalp will respond to the healthy changes.  Since your pain went away quickly, I guess your scalp is not as degraded as mine was,  and I hopefully you will see faster regrow.  Taking good pictures is really the best way to really see what is happening. The magnification is encouraging and makes progress real, even if slow.

Anyhow,  hope the best for you, There are very few that have put in the effort to reach the stage 1 that you have gotten to. There are plenty of others wondering how to deal with calcification, and a few examples of healthy results goes a long way.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 27 Empty Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:24 am

Hi cd and everyone, I'm wondering what your thoughts are on this guy's massage method, specifically at 11:28:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=173TCgioyuc

I bought that brush (with the really thick bristles) and have used it the way he uses it and it actually feels kind of good, I don't feel like I'm yanking out hairs or anything.  It's really easy and can be added to any regimen.  Of course it can also be used for a more traditional massage by placing it on the scalp and just moving the skin.

I just did it for the second time now since I got it and my head feels almost sore but otherwise fine.

I'm tempted to buy one of those other brushes he shows with thinner rubber bristles to use the same way. I'd use my boar bristle brush but that would probably tangle and pull my hair.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:41 am

Hi,  I watched the video.  Any massage or stimulus is fine in my estimation. It is ok for improving circulation, I suppose if your capillaries are not inhibited by calcification deposits.

Of course I have mainly been using the extreme wire brushing for I guess about 6 months now. Really like it, and the pain has lessened without any visible scarring or callousness. My skin seems very healthy, and I have started wire brushing my forehead also, feels fine after a while. If you are not delivering the pain, you are not getting the healing response that activates the platelet rich plasma and stem cell activation.  

So in summary, you might pull out some strands,  but severe brushing is  keeping my regrow in progress and consistently producing more terminal hairs by the month.

I like what I am seeing with the entire base hair diameter thickening.  They get to a certain diameter then  start lengthening very quickly.   I am sure that my terminal hairs grow at an accelerated rate.  Maybe 1/2 inch every 5-7 days I guess. I have to trim my hairs every 2-3 days. Kind of wish I had some science to verify if the rate is unusually high.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:36 am

Thanks for the reply, great to hear about your progress!

So you use your wire brush in (almost) the same way as the guy in the video? That's encouraging, I will eventually do something like that hopefully.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:26 pm

The wire brush is more like needling, it is hard core scratching and alarming pain. It is enough to strip the paint off a car. I never see any bruising or scratch marks, but the nerves are fully awake. I just brush with it for about 5 minutes all over the scalp.

I have been thinking about writing a summary about being violently opposed to aging and balding. Kind of a composition to put in perspective the intensity of treatment vs some living with looking run down and old. I date some of the hottest women I have ever dreamed of these days. Not hookers, just women in their early 20's that want me more than any other guy. I am not saying that my hair success is the reason. It is enough to pass for very short hair with a full profile distribution. The point is, it is worth the discipline to enjoy the benefits.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:18 am

cdto2012 wrote:The wire brush is more like needling, it is hard core scratching and alarming pain.  It is enough to strip the paint off a car.  I never see any bruising or scratch marks,  but the nerves are fully awake.  I just brush with it for about 5 minutes all over the scalp.

I have been thinking about writing a summary about being violently opposed to aging and balding. Kind of a composition to put in perspective the intensity of treatment vs some living with looking run down and old.  I date some of the hottest women I have ever dreamed of these days.  Not hookers,  just women in their early 20's that want me more than any other guy. I am not saying that my hair success is the reason. It is enough to pass for very short hair with a full profile distribution.  The point is, it is worth the discipline to enjoy the benefits.

Simply repulsing that´s it, and as for the moderator itself with his encouraging half naked women to sell.
Why do I bother actually?

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:47 pm

Yes , that is the point, WHY BOTHER ?

Unlike you who are repulsed by images or references of attractive younger women, many men are motivated to be youthful and healthy for a chance to be with them.  I do not aspire to be a forum superhero to balding men.  I am not motivated by middle age unattractive women or men as partners as some are.

Yes I am a guy that lives the life I choose with amazing benefites.  

If you are so judgmental and intolerant, please enjoy whatever unattractive old ladies and men in peace.  Stop acting superior because you are repulsed by beauty and youth,  there must be some ugly granny forum for you somewhere else.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 27 Empty Got PRP done

Post  zn Fri May 04, 2018 5:10 pm

Hi cdto2012,

I got my PRP done yesterday. My blood was collected in a tube after which it was spun in a centrifuge (i guess) to separate the plasma. The doc injected the plasma at various locations on my scalp. And she said "I was taking it well" - meaning I wasn't cringing in pain bcuz I think by now I am used to the pain due to regular PVC elbow pressing, massaging and I also use wooden toothpick (new one each time) to cause micro injury on my scalp before sleeping.

As per your suggestions I rejected Minoxidil & Dutasteride / finasteride which the doc suggested. So I'm doing only PRP treatment. But the doc suggested Multivitamins (Adgain Plus tablets) and ME D3 (Vit D) - THese I'm okay with.

Before getting PRP done Doc insisted I cure my dandruff and insisted I use :
1) Diprovate lotion & NoSkurf lotions on scalp on alternate days. So I followed.
2) After PRP she has suggested - FolliSerum for Hair growth. I guess the Adenosine enzyme in this helps growth. Donno If i should use it regularly. Doc said its not minox or like finasteride and doesn't need using for lifetime, so use it, doc said.

Meanwhile for next 4 months of my PRP treatment I wont be doing PVC Elbow Pressing.

So, Any suggestions on the path I'm taking ? What do you think of the meds & lotions I'm using ?
1 month gap between next PRP session, so should I start regular pressing with elbow after 15 days of first session ?
Any advice / opinion Smile ?

zn

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun May 06, 2018 11:51 am

Hey again cd and everyone, just wanted to share experience with that video with massage brush I mentioned earlier really quick:

I took a boar bristle brush (this is all separate from the cellulite massage brush) and rubbed it back and force across small patches on my scalp (I am going to do it in small patches so my hair doesn't get all tangled), and it burned/stung like crazy, I actually teared up (not crying Cool ) while doing it.  And it only takes under a minute, since I only did my temples so far, but it's interesting.

And to my absolute surprise I didn't even feel any tugging/ripping at my hair. When I move the brush to a new spot it has my hair all tangled up in it but it was easy to lift the brush away and uncatch my hair.

Also good luck zn!

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Thu May 10, 2018 5:02 pm

Hi ZN,

I have been busy with a health project, I wish I knew more about the things you ask, but I really do not have much advice. I semi stream lined my experiment with limitations so it could be evaluated with limited variables. I left the door open to the active pioneers like yourself to improve on the baseline. With that, I also am not like CS the moderator that would know most anything.

Really great to hear that your scalp seems to be doing well and you are limiting the chemicals. Thanks for checking in.

JD, wish I had long hair to consider 555

( actually my hair does grow long, but it would look patchy)

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  kraj19 Sat May 26, 2018 6:59 am

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say thanks to cd and all the people who put the time in documenting their journeys and trying to help everyone else. I'll start off by explaining my situation: I'm in my early 20's any have been experiencing some thinning and a receding hairline for about 1-2 years. I started doing DT-CPR about 2 months ago. I try to do it daily, 2 times a day, for at least 10 minutes with a vitamin bottle or anything else I can find. My scalp feels healthier and I think I'm starting to see some regrowth but it's hard to tell. I also don't really use shampoo anymore, do headstands regularly, and dermaroll once every other week. I still experience shedding but not as bad as before I started doing all of this. I have a bunch of pics from the last 3-4 months but it is very hard to see if there are any changes because I have a bunch of baby hairs under my hairline and because I suck at taking pictures. I wash my hair 2-3 times a week with apple cider vinegar and I sometimes throw some tea tree oil in there. I just wanted to know if there were some key components that were lacking from my routine and I'd be happy to try to help anyone if I can with my experiences.

kraj19

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Tue May 29, 2018 9:57 am

kraj19 wrote:Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say thanks to cd and all the people who put the time in documenting their journeys and trying to help everyone else. I'll start off by explaining my situation: I'm in my early 20's any have been experiencing some thinning and a receding hairline for about 1-2 years. I started doing DT-CPR about 2 months ago. I try to do it daily, 2 times a day, for at least 10 minutes with a vitamin bottle or anything else I can find. My scalp feels healthier and I think I'm starting to see some regrowth but it's hard to tell. I also don't really use shampoo anymore, do headstands regularly, and dermaroll once every other week. I still experience shedding but not as bad as before I started doing all of this. I have a bunch of pics from the last 3-4 months but it is very hard to see if there are any changes because I have a bunch of baby hairs under my hairline and because I suck at taking pictures. I wash my hair 2-3 times a week with apple cider vinegar and I sometimes throw some tea tree oil in there. I just wanted to know if there were some key components that were lacking from my routine and I'd be happy to try to help anyone if I can with my experiences.

Good to see a young guy taking action and getting his hair loss under control. Keep up the good work. Here is my opinion, I think DT-CPR is great for providing blood flow and breaking up the calcification under your scalp. But you must also remember to address the fibrosis/dead skin factor as well. CD has talked about using a honey/meat tenderizer mix to remove the dead skin from his scalp. He talks about it in this thread: https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10798p100-detumescence-really-works

If you have a receding hairline it is crucial to remove the dead skin in the area, your hairline will not regrow until you do so. Several people in the past on various forums have used things such as Papain, Bromelain, Enzyme peels, Lugol's iodine etc for this purpose, so you actually have several options to use to address your receding hairline.

Tip: Colloidal silver regrows hair and is a stem cell activator. Remove the dead skin on your scalp, continue to do DT-CPR daily to provide blood flow and ensure that calcification can never build up in your scalp. And then use a good brand of Colloidal silver for regrowth. You can scroll down to the colloidal silver section of this blog to see how well it worked for a guy who tried it: http://parityhedgesystemcraps.blogspot.com/2014/05/how-to-stop-losing-hair-and-regrow-it.html

Good luck, be determined and never stop until you've regrown everything back.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  kraj19 Wed May 30, 2018 6:39 am

Thanks for the response, I really appreciate it. In regards to the dead skin, I recently ordered a enzyme peeling cream off Amazon, here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/Enzyme-Peeling-Cream-109-RAYA/dp/B01AGY647W

I tried it along my hairline and it worked pretty well as I was able to rub the dead skin off with just my fingers. The problem is that it doesn't really feel like it should be going on my hair, so I'm scared to put it all over my scalp. It hardens up hair and makes it feel stringy. I guess I'm wondering what is the best method for enzyme therapy. In cd's description, he didn't really specify how much meat tenderizer to use or how much honey, how long to leave it on your scalp for, or how often to do it. Since I do still have plenty of hair on the top of my head, I wonder if my method should be different than his.

As for colloidal silver, I've never heard of it and I'll do some research. Have you had any success with it?

Again, thanks so much for the help.

kraj19

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:22 am

Hi, nice to hear the reports tricking in, a healthier scalp is a lot of skin that is more resistant to fungus, demodex parasites, and other conditions that effect the blood supply that is near the brain.

For the enzyme treatment I just wet the meat tenderizer with the honey to make a gritty paste, enough to smear over the scalp. You do want to test it on small areas. Then I left if on for 3 hours. Can cover it with a bag so you can lay down. I did not notice any noticeable effects on the hair, but it is possible.

As for additional treatments, I really like the liquid concentrate of green tea, bit of seaweed, wasabe, added bit of vinegar, and bit of ascorbic acid.

Yes it is tricky to get pictures and see the slow progress. Restoration is a great goal, but a healthy scalp and holding on to what you can is the first step.

I hope to put out some new pics soon, just like to have it look as thick as possible before I post again.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  kraj19 Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:20 am

Good to hear from you cd. I'll give the meat tenderizer and honey a try, and I'll let you know how it works for someone with medium length hair. I've been noticing a lot of white flakes in my hair since I started this and at first I thought it was because I stopped using head and shoulders, but maybe it is just the dead skin from all of the massaging. Hopefully the enzyme therapy will help.

As for the liquid concentrate, do you use that just as a topical? If so, how frequently? I've been using a mixture of green tea and apple cider vinegar in the shower lately just to wash my hair with. I'm wondering if you use a shampoo along with the concentrate or just wash it out with water.

I'll probably post some pictures after my next haircut, just so it is at the same length as the last time I took some pictures. I appreciate all of the insight.

kraj19

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:58 pm

Hi, the ACV is like an acid peel, and probably does dry the skin a bit, but my scalp is far from dry or flaky. When I use the wasabi, green tea, ascorbic acid, and seaweed for minerals; I want this to absorb into my skin to nurture and have the caffeine act like a minoxidil. I splash on a table spoon full every few hours.

I appreciate the guys that give the honest try and share the results. There is a slippery hill on this forum of so much great content that gets buried and forgotten.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:41 pm

when i do DT i feel metallic taste , if this metal stored in my scalp then it is possible that our bodies uses our scalps as a heavy metal filter Shocked .it is also could be collected from the air due to pollution .
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:09 am

DT-CPR is a simple, powerful method of breaking down calcification in your scalp. It's something I've done for some years now, usually a few minutes once or twice a day. These past few months I decided to challenge myself and start doing it 20 mins a day, 3x daily. My reasoning for doing this was I've been going through a lot of stress at work and with my family. This method helps me relieve my stress. Initially when you press deeply you feel pain, my guess is the areas where pain is present is where calcification is building up.

I personally feel everyone on this forum should be doing this method. The right Supplements and topicals all have their place but this is a method that directly addresses calcification and blood flow. To this day I have 95% of my hair, and discovering this method is a huge reason why. My entire scalp feels warm when I touch it. My hair is thick and extremely healthy.

However, this is a method that takes discipline. Plus it is easy to dismiss it because of the way it looks, but the bottom line is it works. But it must be done on a consistent basis. It is something I will do for the rest of my life.

To anyone reading this who is on the fence about this method, just give it a try. Do it 20 mins, 3x a day for a week to test it out. By the time the week is up you should be feeling the improved blood flow and calcification breaking down in your scalp. I'm willing to bet a majority of this forum will feel pain in their scalp if they tried it out. Eventually the pain subsides because the calcification begins to break down as you do the method on a daily basis.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexisG Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:49 pm

Good to see the results. It's inspiring.
AlexisG
AlexisG

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 27 Empty PHOTO 2 years 10 months

Post  cdto2012 Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:30 am

Hello,   Well said,  M.J. for keeping the process alive as a viable option for people searching.  Thanks for checking in AlexisG .  I do respond to quite a few private messages,  but it is better when people post here for the answers to be available for later viewing.

I need to post a photo,  changing rooms/conditions soon. Mostly to just show that the progress continues.  Far from full restoration, but new hair, and also some terminal  for sure.  They would be far more impressive if they were black.  Being blond makes them easy to separate from the grafts, and there are plenty of new hairs that are mixed in with the grafts.  I trim these often , a few grow very quickly.  I shaved the background hair, most of this area was slick bald with a few thin grafts. Looks like I cut into one of the lower areas,  can see it looks a bit chopped.

PHOTO 2 years 10 months

https://i.servimg.com/u/f15/19/35/15/42/noted10.jpg

Also want to link to this informative info from a fairly mainstream hair specialist about the DT-CPR pressing method.
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t12659-dt-growth-factors-and-dht-blockers-my-chat-with-a-specialist.

"I told him about the DT technique that is talked about here.His eyes lit up and smilingly he said it works on the same principle as dermarolling.It induces the wound-healing cascade,brings up growth factors to follicles. "

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 27 Empty I have few question relagarding the procedure

Post  Saptastic27 Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:49 am

I am still confused on the process.
Which part of the rounded object is being menioned here?
Is it the bottom end edge of the bottle? Or the cap of the bottle?
Application of pressure and ho2 to mke circles are my next questions.
Since it's a old thread what us the succesa ration till far?

P.s some photos or videoa on the technique will be of much help.
Thanks in advance.

Saptastic27

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 27 Empty Picture Request

Post  HairocaustDenier Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:15 am

Hi cd,

I was wondering whether you would be willing to post an over picture of your whole scalp, similar to the general baseline picture you posted before you started treatment?
I am very interested in your method and although it does appear you seem to be achieving tangible results, I find it difficult to discern what areas of your scalp i'm seeing from you 'focused pictures'.
I would love to believe that DT can help me as I'm 26 and have just started receding and thinning from the temples, alot more along my left side than my right.
I've tried minox but seem to get a severe headache from it which has put me off. Incredibly reluctant to try fin.
Although I want to believe this is an effective method that at least prevents further loss, I worry that I may invest so much effort and time into something that won't work for me.
Just to clarify, you were gaining temple regrowth from your regime?

Regards,

HD

HairocaustDenier

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:25 pm

Hi it is the three year anniversary of starting the treatment. I will try to get some pictures up, but hair pictures never look right. Even in different mirrors in real life, counting hairs by visible tones and shadows is a dubious goal. Also I have the tatoos from carbon on my scalp, so it is even harder to discern. To see the hairs I would have to grow them all out at least a 3/4 of an inch. Even normal hair is hard to judge quality at this density.

So just checking in to assure anyone interested that I am not gone from the thread or forum. Actually I do have some photos from recently from a distance I will choose a few to post, but they are hard to really discern.

In summary, for me the method really does produce terminal hairs. The pace is slow in the hard to regrow areas. The border areas and crown have done well recovering. Overall for the slick bald areas the recovery estimates are 15% terminal regrow. The base mat of all hairs continues to thicken and extend, but it is blond and not highly visible. I will post some close ups at an angle in the next weeks, so get back to the focus area recovery.

The photo is not ideal, just an extra from some regular photos I took a few weeks ago. A harsh light, non focused, shadows from the tatoo included. The point of it is that if I was young, I would get a proper hairline tatoo, not much to lose except they look better with very short hair, but even under the long hair, the shadows help a lot. I shave the sides bare, and it shows in the photo.

Then do the pressing, later the wire brushing or both. Use the cinnamon oils and topicals I recommend. Then add anything else that will accelerate the growth. I have kept this very limited in my experiment to define how a restricted method works. For me I no longer worry about hair loss, I don't have it. Recovery is slow, but real .

https://i.servimg.com/u/f15/19/35/15/42/hair_c10.jpg

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 27 Empty Update PICS 3 years 3 months

Post  cdto2012 Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:50 pm

Hi,  just to include this in the archives , here is a natural health teacher detailing a very similar hard pressing method. Video was put out a few years after this thread was released and one of the more popular threads.  Glad it it being adopted.  

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t12742-dr-robert-cassar-hair-tonic-and-pressing-method

Here are some recent pictures. New room, so lighting has changed a bit. Also the new hairs come in blonde, and eventually turn black. So it is very hard to find a background color contrast that shows both colour hairs at the same time.

So these photos are really to focus on the hairs that are going from short thin, to thicker terminal hairs.  Also in a few photos you can see the base of them regrowing slowly under the grafts. The truth is that the new terminal hairs have brought down lower the graft line, and have brought the shaved background actual hairline forward about an inch or more.  Also none of the grafts were curly, so if you notice curly terminal hairs, they are probably new.

I wish progress was faster, but terminal hairs are a big deal in themselves.  Also once the hairs get a decent diameter they grow out at a faster rate. Of course I trim this area with scissors, so a few of these hairs grow at full speed and length.
...  the black dots are tatoo.. blue drawn lines are to point out the ticker hairs that are hard to see

this is a before photo of the slick bald area, there are other photos showing that this is not just the photo,  this area is close up slick bald for years
https://i.servimg.com/u/f15/19/35/15/42/before10.jpg

showing the thickness of the new hairs compared with terminal hairs, the regrow continues slowly and steadily
https://i.servimg.com/u/f15/19/35/15/42/20120110.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f15/19/35/15/42/20120114.jpg

in this one you can see some of the curled blonde full diameter hairs that are new
https://i.servimg.com/u/f15/19/35/15/42/20120115.jpg

next photo you can see some of the base thickening under the grafts,  remember , this is all far from my actual hairline in some of the hardest to regrow areas
https://i.servimg.com/u/f15/19/35/15/42/20120113.jpg

have on order my heavy metal detox supplements,  will update on that later,  should have done it years ago.  Plenty of guys private message me,  might be better if all of that detailed info was posted,  but this is still an active method that some are sticking with.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 27 Empty photos 3 years 10 months

Post  cdto2012 Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:20 am

Hi was glad and a bit sad to see some of the guys getting FUE transplants. Glad that they work and can look great. Sad because that is the best we have after all these years it seems.
I met a guy my age ( 48) recently that had the typical late stage MPB. slick across the top and a bit of perimeter hair left on the sides. Coming on 4 years I can say for sure that my overall hair has only gotten slowly ticker and the micro hairs have thickened. Just pointing out that after 4 years, we need to figure in the expected loss factor when seeing the slow growth present.

I have tried to keep my peripheral treatments to a minimum for the sake of simpler isolation of results. There are probably plenty of ways to accelerate this regrow, or start earlier in life. So for me at my late stage, I conclude that it stopped any further hair loss and allowed for a slow regrow.

Basically the photos show the thickening new hairs and some going terminal. I trim the length on some of these. There are no background hairs shown. The rest of the scalp has many new terminal hairs and thicker base. This feature area is far on the front temple and the hardest place to regrow.

photos 3 years 10 months

this is a before photo of the slick bald area, there are other photos showing that this is not just the photo, this area is close up slick bald for years
https://i.servimg.com/u/f15/19/35/15/42/before10.jpg

recent photos of focus area
https://i.servimg.com/u/f15/19/35/15/42/20190910.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f15/19/35/15/42/20190912.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f15/19/35/15/42/20190911.jpg

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next