Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 22 EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 22 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 22 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 22 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 22 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 22 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 22 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 22 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

+61
AlexisG
kraj19
stronghands
zn
Directo
proscar3
Hairbeback
gongosso
uznemirex
Schitz Popinov
AntioxidantsIsGood
Westduck
missedboat07
Jonathan_Strange
Bs1224
Jimbosteve88
brooksDT
Mechanotransduction
keepitsimple
jaredbecker
dokuldudokulecek
tooyoungforthis
brandnew
DrSteveBrule
CampOfDavid
NW0forward
Iwillsucceed
Joey Ramone
HairMeOut
rofl
sanderson
nosei
Growdamnit
Sage 1
Xenon
Jay07
mattc
TLD22
Resistance
SonofOdin
Seuxin
crysanthium
ozash
Pompadour
teacup
iuyyighghghgkh
longhair31
Hotspur
focuspoint
long hair
piranha
RAptor
Reborn Hair PPP
bov51
MovieJunkie89
MikeGore
Smurfy
Biffy
johndoe1225
lookalike
drex1999
65 posters

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 22 Empty Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:34 pm

Iwillsucceed wrote:So are all you guys using around 15-20 lbs of pressure? I'm still using one hand with not even full pressure because my bald areas are still a little sore. Do you guys think that amount of pressure is necessary for regrowth? I guess I'm still paranoid about injuring my scalp. I can't over pressurise with one hand can I?

I actually measured it with a weight scale, I think it was two handed but I can't remember, I'll re-measure it again, but it came out to around 15 lbs on average.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 22 Empty Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:36 pm

It takes a few months to take away the soreness on the skin in balding areas. Just make sure you get 2000 mg of vitamin C a day (and take mineral supplement many hours later ) and do anything else you can to reduce inflammation. 15 pounds of pressure is not painful or induce lasting soreness after your skin is healthy. You can feel a slight soreness after around 30 minutes of massage telling you an area has had enough for the day.

As for needed pressure for regrow, not sure. With the pressure I use combined with the metal or sharp PVC- keep in mind that the impact is more intense than a vitamin bottle that flexes a bit. So as for follicle damage resulting in hair not growing or falling out, pressure has only helped with regrow.

The question has often been " if hairloss is linked to poor circulation, why do athletes lose their hair ? The answer may be in the text that Xenon and I were considering above; regarding the cellular regulation of the blood supply to the follicle, and how this must be reprogrammed.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:40 pm

I am going to repost a comment by shanshimbo here so we can discuss it here,  and not derail another thread with details of DT_CPR and topicals.  I hope it is not rude,  I just want to reply to it with DT-CPR details and have others benefit from his experience. Here is his post .

shanshimbo  wrote
"
Someone asked for an update. Here it is.

I have been using dt-cpr for about 8 months using a plastic bottle. Also about 6 months ago, I started really clean diet. Before my diet was ok but i wanted to commit fully if I wanted to recover my full hair, so I started to eat more green vegetables, more raw vegetables, very low sugar, no meat/seafood except eggs. And about 1 month ago I started doing the shampoo and oil treatments (NO Dermarolling yet) .

About 2 months after starting dt-cpr, my hair loss completely stopped. My dandruff/eczema stopped somewhat but more so after starting clean diet. BTW, still have dandruff/eczema.

For about 6-7 months, I was getting some peach fuzz along my hairline (my hair are relatively long about 4 inches so it was hard to know if I was getting growth in any other areas). But the progress was really slow and the new peach fuzz OR the existing hair just didn’t seem to get thicker. About 1 month ago, I started the shampoo treatment every day and hot oil treatment about 3 times a week. I have noticed a lot more peach fuzz along the hairline and very few hairs I think SEEM to be getting thicker. But still the progress is really slow. And my existing hairs which are growing longer but not getting thicker at all.

QUESTION, how does existing hair get thicker? Does the existing hair get thicker in the current anagen stage or next anagen stage (meaning that when a hair goes through anagen, catagen, telogen, exogen and then the anagen starts again, will the same hair grow really thick)? The reason i am asking is my existing hair don’t seem to be getting thicker at all and also I see a lot more peach fuzz along the hair line so new hair IS coming in but not changing to terminal easily (I do see very few that have turned terminal). Anyway, I will know more after about 3 months of shampoo/oil treatments.

Overall, I will say the shampoo/oil treatments do seem to be working albeit really really slowly. I will know more after about 3 months of this treatment. I am still continuing with dt-cpr about twice a day for about 20 minutes each. And still on the clean diet.

Also in my opinion, OPs results are due to DR more so than shamoo/oil treatment. But I could be wrong. If I don’t get the results in 3 months, I will start DR after that.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!!

"

Last edited by cdto2012 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:48 pm

shanshimbo,    Your report on your DT-CPR progress is very important,  as there is few people that have continued faithfully with it as long as you have reported in.   Since I and others are using versions of this green tea topical,  there will be some extra feedback here.

As for growth phases,  I would suppose that defining what phase each hair is in, and forecasting regrow is a blurry endeavor. Mostly pictures and a timeline tell of others experience. For me,  my regrow progressed in areas in reverse order of the loss pattern. My photo focus area is the last area to regrow correspondingly, on my forward temples. The areas that you will have a hard time recognizing growth are the areas of mixed hair (previous and new). I have had a lot of thickening and terminal regrow in my "mixed" areas,  but it is hard to sort hairs and show this with pictures.

So as for timeline,  they say that even grafts can take 6 months to regrow as terminal.  The hairs visibly trackable like my focus area, are slow coming and take time to produce full diameter.  Basically it is like reprogramming the genes slowly, as discussed previously in the thread. So as mentioned before,  I do notice overall thickening,  have certainly stopped MPB progression, and my skin is much healthier .  In summary, you can see results in a few weeks,  most of the visible (isolated focus area) growth of terminal hairs is taking over a year for my start as slick bald in areas. The sides have shown more terminal hairs in around 6 months, but not with full coverage.

Last edited by cdto2012 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:05 pm

A bit of medical info about Minoxidil taken orally, talking about it's ability to dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow.  

"Furthermore, minoxidil is an orally active vasodilator for treatment of severe hypertension. Typical side effects of minoxidil are faster heart rate, augmented heart function and stroke volume (which can be associated with reduced vascular resistance upon baroflex stimulus) "

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t12190-could-topical-minoxidil-cause-non-arteritic-anterior-ischemic-optic-neuropathy

an article about how Minoxidil can make you lose your sight.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:56 pm

What is your opinion on why you think the regrow is so slow?

Also, I have been doing a bit of research on deep tissue massage, which is basically what this process is, probably even more extreme. It strictly states that it should be performed at least every second or third day, probably even longer, otherwise we are at a risk of causing damage further down the road.
I have been using this method once everyday with Saturday's off. The vellus hairs continue to lengthen, and they stand straight up the day after my rest day, which proved to me that rest is just as important in this as the actual process. Please don't take it the wrong way, I know what your doing is working for you, and that is really good to hear, but for me, I'm thinking of incorporating two rest days in my schedule. I will be the trial and error dummy to see if these rest days make any difference, and if I don't regrow any more with it, I will let use all know so you guys don't make the same mistake. My hope is that they will grow a lot faster upon resting from the stress of the deep pressing.
I was religiously pressing everyday, but my scalp just became far too sore, and I was only using one handed pressure, so I wasn't pressing harder than any of you guys, just so you know.

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:40 am

Iwillsucceed wrote:What is your opinion on why you think the regrow is so slow?

Also, I have been doing a bit of research on deep tissue massage, which is basically what this process is, probably even more extreme. It strictly states that it should be performed at least every second or third day, probably even longer, otherwise we are at a risk of causing damage further down the road.
I have been using this method once everyday with Saturday's off. The vellus hairs continue to lengthen, and they stand straight up the day after my rest day, which proved to me that rest is just as important in this as the actual process. Please don't take it the wrong way, I know what your doing is working for you, and that is really good to hear, but for me, I'm thinking of incorporating two rest days in my schedule. I will be the trial and error dummy to see if these rest days make any difference, and if I don't regrow any more with it, I will let use all know so you guys don't make the same mistake. My hope is that they will grow a lot faster upon resting from the stress of the deep pressing.
I was religiously pressing everyday, but my scalp just became far too sore, and I was only using one handed pressure, so I wasn't pressing harder than any of you guys, just so you know.

actually you r totally right about third day Shocked , i was doing this every day and every third day ...don't be confused i will tell you haw .
very simple just divide my scalp to a 3 regions :
1- both temples
2- front and upper side
3- the back (crown..horse show or what ever you call it)
then i give one region a day of massage while the others having a rest ,the other day massaging another region and so on ,at the end every region will have one day on and 2 days off.
i remember the growth was a little a bit fast than normal but because am greedy about growth speed i was seeking for more through natural topical so i forget this way until i saw your post Shocked ....so ya rest days could help ,im going back to this to make sure if it will happened again.
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:04 am

The rest periods sound like a good thing to try. As the months continue you should have less soreness, I think that one of the guys (PPP-RebornHair) that had been doing hand massage for months; had almost no pain when he added pressing with object.

For me the pain is very little and the soreness lasts less than a day. I made up the scheduling with the idea of stimulating the blood vessels to dilate 3 times a day, not necessarily to overdo the mild soreness from pressing.

If I saw any signs of shedding or loss from overpressing I would have cut back long ago. In the beginning I was hard pressing 90 minutes and day. Now half that, but never saw any signs of follicle damage on the grafts or small hairs. I cut back because I figure most of my calcification is gone with the sharp pains.

So for the sake of faster regrow and less arm work, lets hope the days off are a good direction. For sure recovery and regeneration time are the important factor.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:24 pm

I may very well adopt your approach in this long hair, sounds good. 👍

So cd, were you using the full two handed pressure even on your grafts and existing hair? And no shed or damage whatsoever? Are you still using the same amount of pressure?

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:19 pm

Yes always same 2 handed pressure.  About as much pressure as if I relaxed my head weight on the object. Now I use harder sharper objects than a vitamin bottle that flexes a bit. Never had shed or any signs of damage.

Deep tissue massage is pressing into muscles and tendons. Like exercising this can stretch and impact tight muscles and tendons,  these take time to recover.  This is different than pressing skin. If you went running for an hour every day, your heel skin is probably absorbing 200 pounds of pressure up against a bit of pad and a nearby bone. The skin is not damaged, bruised, or needing a few days off, in fact you could run 4 hours a day and the skin would be fine.

On a side note, one dim morning I was shaving and shaved too close to the focus area. It is a little disorienting with the tattoo that looks like hair in dim light. Anyhow I will wait a few more weeks to post pictures, as it is all about seeing hairs reaching terminal length at this point.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:45 pm

cdto2012 wrote:Yes always same 2 handed pressure.  About as much pressure as if I relaxed my head weight on the object. Now I use harder sharper objects than a vitamin bottle that flexes a bit. Never had shed or any signs of damage.

Deep tissue massage is pressing into muscles and tendons. Like exercising this can stretch and impact tight muscles and tendons,  these take time to recover.  This is different than pressing skin. If you went running for an hour every day, your heel skin is probably absorbing 200 pounds of pressure up against a bit of pad and a nearby bone. The skin is not damaged, bruised, or needing a few days off, in fact you could run 4 hours a day and the skin would be fine.

On a side note,  one dim morning I was shaving and shaved too close to the focus area.  It is a little disorienting with the tattoo that looks like hair in dim light.  Anyhow I will wait a few more weeks to post pictures, as it is all about seeing hairs reaching terminal length at this point.

Oh I didn't mean damaging the skin, I was referring to the structures beneath the scalp skin.

It sounds like the hair follicle is quite a resilient biological structure, even to the amount of pressure we exert on them with sharpish objects. I am very glad to hear that, I'm still sticking to the one handed pressure, only because I wouldn't be able to handle two handed pressure. But maybe a few months down the road I will switch to two handed pressure, as the soreness lessens, just like you mentioned.
I'm thinking that I may do the enzyme treatment on one of my off days, I think that should work nicely.

I had been experimenting over the last few days, pressing with the bottle all over my scalp to try find my most sorest areas. For me, i had the most intense gout pain along my scalp sutures, then where the parietal eminences are located. This seems to fit in well with the skull expansion theory, only that it is not the scalp getting larger, but it is calcium deposits in these areas that make it so sore.

It really fascinates me how you even thought of performing this method. I wouldn't have in a million years even thought of pressing my scalp to break up calcification and stimulate blood flow, to regrow hair hahah.

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:37 pm

Interesting discussion guys!

I think I'll give myself at least a week to rest starting today.

See, the thing is I can't really be sure if it's normal shedding (since my shedding is still in the normal pattern that it's been falling out in for awhile, even before starting DT), or from too much pressure.

I guess the basic idea is press with full pressure until there's no more pain, then use less pressure from then on?

I really think it's fine though, as long as there's no pain.

Also, I just tried that rosemary and ginger tea hair spray that Sage mentioned in his thread, but I got no burning, what's going on!  Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:45 am

http://healthypixels.com/?p=91

Another interesting read about calcification and it's possible causes, definitely the best I've read.

They mentioned that a calcium to phosphorus ratio imbalance can result in calcification. Though, it still baffles me that some of the fittest athletes in the world, actually, a lot of athletes are bald. It's just odd how some obese people can have the most horrendous diets and lifestyles in the world and still not lose any hair? Also, if it were diet, then we would experience calcification not only on our scalps, but we should be experiencing it elsewhere in our body. Have any of you guys got arthritis or had any cardiovascular health troubles at all? Kidney stones?

Genetics obviously plays a role, I mean, for people like us, calcium deposits form around the areas that require calcium transportation, whereas for others, the calcium goes only where it is meant to go, and not deposit into the surrounding tissue.
My hair is regrowing, slowly, but surely. But I hate not being able to understand why something occurs.

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:38 pm

Hi just a quick update,
  I will post new pics soon,  I do have many new hairs going terminal.  They are recognizable as they grow longer and show the thickness.  I can see them clearly,  I just had mistakenly shaved part of the focus area a few weeks ago,  and want them to be recognizable and a bit longer before posting.

I was thinking about the regrow timing.  If I could show 10 new terminal hair a month in just the few inches of the focus area, that comes out to a hundred  new hairs; as my total balding area is around 10X the size of the focus area. Ten new blonde hairs do not cover much,  but my $5000(years ago) transplant was only  500 grafts.  

Slow,  but I do see the overall density improvement.

JD- I always use the same pressure, just switch objects as you progress and the pain lessens

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:16 am

cdto2012 wrote:Hi just a quick update,
  I will post new pics soon,  I do have many new hairs going terminal.  They are recognizable as they grow longer and show the thickness.  I can see them clearly,  I just had mistakenly shaved part of the focus area a few weeks ago,  and want them to be recognizable and a bit longer before posting.

I was thinking about the regrow timing.  If I could show 10 new terminal hair a month in just the few inches of the focus area, that comes out to a hundred  new hairs; as my total balding area is around 10X the size of the focus area. Ten new blonde hairs do not cover much,  but my $5000(years ago) transplant was only  500 grafts.  

Slow,  but I do see the overall density improvement.

JD- I always use the same pressure,  just switch objects as you progress and the pain lessens

Hey cd, thanks for the update, looking forward to the pics!

I just completed a 2 week (more or less) total rest from DT-CPR/scalp massage, I'm going to start again tomorrow with the regular, full pressure.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:42 am

Latest photos are posted.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11945-selected-dt-cpr-photographs#130460

I have recently confirmed that the regrow from the level that I have lost is normally a lengthy process. At least from the photos it seems that many of the hairs are slowly growing, with a few each month getting noticeably near being terminal.

We do not talk about it much, but it keeps coming to my attention that heavy metal detox is important. Here is a link that my friend shared with me.

http://podcast.drpompa.com/episodes/138-how-to-fix-hair-loss-and-hormone-imbalance?inf_contact_key=731719aae84ecc642902cc9a8fead303cdc2e18799642363aa2f61f6d2b13999

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechanotransduction Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:16 am

Intresting podcast. I've been looking into heavy metal detox too. I'm just not sure how to go about doing a detox. I'm aware many consume chlorella, cilantro.. etc. but i've read that this needs to be done carefully.

I live in a hard water area and there is a chance that the water I consume may have also be having an effect on my hair quality.

Mechanotransduction

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:03 am

There are industrial quality heavy metal chelators.
DMSA or DMPS

I have not used either of them, one of them makes more sense to take. They do come recommended by a regrow educated person.

http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/HOW_TO_buy_DMSA.html

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:10 am

Hey cd, I keep reading about people that make their own "detox foot pads", or simply slice an onion and put it under their feet and put their socks on to draw out toxins.  I'm not sure if it helps with heavy metals, but some of the before and after pictures are pretty amazing, the pad would be perfectly clean, then in the morning, covered with black sludge.

The onion method is really simple, I might try that.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:14 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:Hey cd, I keep reading about people that make their own "detox foot pads", or simply slice an onion and put it under their feet and put their socks on to draw out toxins.  I'm not sure if it helps with heavy metals, but some of the before and after pictures are pretty amazing, the pad would be perfectly clean, then in the morning, covered with black sludge.

yea  i saw that in a tv health show ,it used by an old man and after he get the pads away from  his feet it looks dark .. i think there  is a lot of lymphatic  vessels in a feet also gravity will pull the heavy metal down and it will be held in the feet .
another way is to immerse your feet in a salty water Very Happy .
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:56 am

long hair wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:Hey cd, I keep reading about people that make their own "detox foot pads", or simply slice an onion and put it under their feet and put their socks on to draw out toxins.  I'm not sure if it helps with heavy metals, but some of the before and after pictures are pretty amazing, the pad would be perfectly clean, then in the morning, covered with black sludge.

yea  i saw that in a tv health show ,it used by an old man and after he get the pads away from  his feet it looks dark .. i think there  is a lot of lymphatic  vessels in a feet also gravity will pull the heavy metal down and it will be held in the feet .
another way is to immerse your feet in a salty water Very Happy .

It works with heavy metals too? Interesting.

What about a ginger foot bath? I heard of a ginger detox BATH that makes you sweat like crazy.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:12 am

How many people are having success with this method? Does it actually regrow hair?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:28 am

The latest photos are posted here for the one year 1 1/2 month update.
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11945-selected-dt-cpr-photographs

It is a long term process, but I think the results so far show that it can resurrect completely void scalp areas with lasting hairs that slowly turn terminal.

For me this means that no matter what process you choose to treat with, this pressing method should be done for at least a few months until the sharp pain resides and the scalp is made healthier. Add any good accelerator you can find.

I think it is key that people realize that most treatments are long term and expect to allow this time for proper evaluation. This may be the reason other working methods were abandoned too early .

Wish it didn't take some real commitment and discipline, but living with baldness takes even more.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:02 pm

https://www.symptomfind.com/diseases-conditions/lymphatic-obstruction/

Here's another link about lymphedema. I was intrigued upon reading about primary lymphedema, which states that it is usually inherited. Could this be what us poor folks have inherited? It would make sense, but it only occurs in the scalp and nowhere else on the body?

What actually causes this obstruction of the lymphatic vessels? Could anyone chime in here?

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Post  brooksDT Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:22 pm

Ok, so I have been using the EXACT routine as shown by Rob in his video for his PerfectHairHealth ebook. I started around the end of July this year and am still going strong. I do 2 20 minute sessions daily. However, there have been a couple times where I have skipped a massage for a few days to let my scalp have a few extra days of healing. I am about 5 months in and I am very pleased with my results so far. I would estimate about 45% regrowth. It can be hard to tell by pictures but I have ABSOLUTELY thickened up my existing hair by a hell of a lot. The hairline has moved down slowly but surely. The balding crown region has sprouted many new hairs which I can feel when I run my fingers through my hair. My barber even commented how many new hairs I have growing in the crown region. I can say with complete confidence that this method is capable of regrowing 90-100% of lost hair. However, it takes MUCH time and effort. It needs to be an absolute priority for about 8 to 10 months. The method works, the next issue is if the person is willing to put forth the hard work involved. I have some pictures below.

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 22 Photo_10
This was taken before I ever started massaging. I know my hair LOOKS decent aside from the crown, but trust me the hair was very thin and the scalp very tight.
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 22 Photo_12
3 months in, still have the bald spot, but scalp is looser and easier to pinch. Some regrowth.
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 22 Photo_11
5 months in. I still have the bald spot(a little less visible. I told you this method takes time). However, this is in the worst lighting possible and you can see the bald spot is clearly less visible.
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 22 Img_1310
Latest picture taken yesterday. I tried to create harsh lighting. Still can see the bald spot in the back. But the scalp is exceedingly looser and softer. I can feel the hairs with my fingers that were not there when I started.

THE KEY TO THIS METHOD IS PERSISTENCE. I do the finger massages and also do headstands on the carpet and twist and rub my scalp to make it looser. Focus on the scalp being looser and more pliable. If the massage feels good and you can feel the warm and tingling sensation afterwords, you're probably doing it right. I will post updates on my progress for the months to come. Hope this helps... ONWARD TO A FULL HEAD OF HAIR

brooksDT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next