Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ways to increase adult stem cells
What supplements am I missing? - Page 2 EmptyToday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
What supplements am I missing? - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:47 pm by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
What supplements am I missing? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
What supplements am I missing? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
What supplements am I missing? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
What supplements am I missing? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
What supplements am I missing? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
What supplements am I missing? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
What supplements am I missing? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What supplements am I missing?

+7
theseeker86
Biffy
SonofOdin
virtua_
iuyyighghghgkh
Growdamnit
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What supplements am I missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What supplements am I missing?

Post  theseeker86 Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:33 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:

no

the fiber draws out the estrogen

also consider gelatin powder by green lakes

I assume you mean the great lakes product? I actually have that but haven't used it yet, I probably should since I've seen it pop up a few times lately as a recommendation

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

What supplements am I missing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What supplements am I missing?

Post  Growdamnit Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:41 am

Vegan or no?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:22 am

Growdamnit wrote:Vegan or no?

what does that mean ? no , gelatin isn't vegan at all

yes, great lakes green tub, dissolves easiest in hot coffee with cream, and sugar
literally has no taste too
use the red tub for recipes or broth or whatever, not the green stuff

Glycine/proline powders may be able to be used instead  of gelatin . But it is debatable.

berries also draw out estrogen, from the man we love to hate
http://www.thelongevitynowconference.com/dvd-fall2011/David-Wolfe-The-Natural-Approach-1.pdf

also consider taurine and l-theanine to reduce serotonin levels. maybe even LSD ?
http://180degreehealth.com/reducing-serotonin-levels/ - this article explains the diet that is ideal and philosophy

"  This usually boils down to eliminating most of the things in the diet that could be considered “health food” and opting for refined grains,
strained juice instead of whole fruit,
granny-style vegetables that have been cooked to a slush-like consistency,
mashed potatoes, blended soups, pie, ice cream, and other nice things.  Don’t forget the salt.  In general, the softer and easier-to-chew a food is, the easier it is to digest.  But in general, minimizing digestive irritation by any means should decrease serotonin."

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:10 pm

So a green smoothie with fruits and veggies every morning is good?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:11 pm

Growdamnit wrote:So a green smoothie with fruits and veggies every morning is good?

no

terrible for digestion actually

bad for digestion = serotonin release

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:40 pm

I think gelatine won't give you huge improvements in terms of MPB, especially this applies for people who consume a lot of protein.

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:31 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:So a green smoothie with fruits and veggies every morning is good?

no

terrible for digestion actually

bad for digestion = serotonin release
Explain.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:37 am

green vegetables, and a smoothie with nuts and seeds is bad for digestion .
this link explains what an easy to digest diet would look like
http://180degreehealth.com/reducing-serotonin-levels/

serotonin is released under digestive distress. It's all explained in Hair Like a Fox, free ebook.

have you done lab tests for

TSH,
prolactin,
PTH,
Vitamin D,

serotonin
estrogen
also DHT ?
progesterone/pregnenelone and DHEA if possible

if so, then you will know what to do next

parathyroid hormone - consume more calcium than phosphate
serotonin - deplete with a mix of taurine/l -theanine. avoiding flesh / eating organs/gelatin. maybe specific
estrogen - eat one raw carrot a day, grated. also consume an easy to digest diet
prolactin - lower with salt. also consume more calcium than phosphate
pgd2 - minimise PUFA oils. white rice is okay. french bread with refined white flour is acceptable. the more refined a grain, the easier to digest

eating more sugar to support the thyroid - not burning fat
deplete tryptophan too - avoid flesh, bananas and foods high in it. converts to serotonin. eat organs, not steak.
tryptophan depleting medicine also works

the immortalhair regimen,

blocks mmp9 mmp2, - ecklonia cava.
blocks tgf beta 1 - taurine
blocks nf-kb      - curcumin/resveratrol
reduce calcification -decalcify, and silica.

Both are excellent ways of combatting hair loss

well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so, there you go

Last edited by iuyyighghghgkh on Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:59 am

I never put nuts or seeds in my smoothies. It is a mix of fruit, veggies, and coconut oil.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:02 am

Growdamnit wrote:I never put nuts or seeds in my smoothies. It is a mix of fruit, veggies, and coconut oil.

that's fine

although as I have tried everything including smoothies,
i personally believe all green vegetables are useless and cause problems

also wouldn't the coconut oil float on top ?? doesn't seem palatable

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:33 am

Surprisingly it mixes in very well. Oh, come on, man. Green veggies? When I get blood work, should I just go to any normal doctor and ask to test all of those things?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:44 am

Growdamnit wrote:Surprisingly it mixes in very well. Oh, come on, man. Green veggies? When I get blood work, should I just go to any normal doctor and ask to test all of those things?

basically yes

and green veggies, yes, either boil them down or cut out completely. they irritate the gut.

also your regimen may need

topical vitamin e

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:30 pm

How about vitamin D? It is raining here a lot lately. Is it okay if I take this supplements once a day to save money or is it imperative I do otherwise?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:58 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
theseeker86 wrote:Iuyy I didn't think you were a supporter of Iodine?  Didn't you change your mind on it recently?

I said it may not work for everyone

and that it isn't the solution to thyroid problems

It works for some people.

other people need to deplete their body of pufa and avoid nuts/seeds/grains/legums/avocados and olives to help the thyroid

Yikes, I eat at least 1-2 avocados and a ton of macadamia nuts just about every day Shocked

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:05 pm

Growdamnit wrote:How about vitamin D? It is raining here a lot lately. Is it okay if I take this supplements once a day to save money or is it imperative I do otherwise?

get a blood test

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:37 pm

@Growdamnit Any updates on your progress?

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:45 am

By curiosity.
Why using supplements, when we have the nutritions in front of our nose?

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:26 am

Oral pregnenelone ???

Do you take this ?

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:43 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:Oral pregnenelone ???

Do you take this ?
No?

Sage,

We don't obtain proper nutrition in this day and age from food alone anymore.

Biffy,

There is miniaturization happening further back on my hairline. I feel lile out of all the things that are working, dermastamping seems to be it. Still losing because genetics are a motherfucker.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:49 am

Growdamnit wrote:

Do you take this ?
No?

Sage,

Biffy,

There is miniaturization happening further back on my hairline. I feel lile out of all the things that are working, dermastamping seems to be it. Still losing because genetics are a motherfucker.

What do you mean?
So our basic whole food nutrition is not enough for us anymore.
I´n your world we have to supplement the supplement to gain our simplistic nutrition?
I went back to basics since i understood how fooled we are.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:55 am

Sage 1 wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:

Do you take this ?
No?

Sage,

Biffy,

What do you mean?
So our basic whole food nutrition is not enough for us anymore.
I´n your world we have to supplement the supplement to gain our simplistic  nutrition?
I went back to basics since i understood how fooled we are.
Look at what CS has to say.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:22 pm

Hey Growdamnit,

Do you take the 40k volt right after your iodine and selenium, if not then when?

Thanks

YARO

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:57 am

what's your lifestyle ?

this may be more important than supplements

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  YARO Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:11 am

One thing that i dont understand is that why can a person who is stressed out all the time, eats garbage all the time, and doesnt have the perfect suitable lifestyle fornhair regrowth but yet has a full, thick head of hair.

So why does lifestyle matter for us balders?

YARO

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:47 am

well, think about it.

is it better to spend 12 hours a day in an office, or 12 hours a day travelling and outside and mountain climbing in sunlight.

I think it's obvious which is better for hair

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next