Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
The Ugly Truth About Grapefruit Seed Extract EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
The Ugly Truth About Grapefruit Seed Extract EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
The Ugly Truth About Grapefruit Seed Extract EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
The Ugly Truth About Grapefruit Seed Extract EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
The Ugly Truth About Grapefruit Seed Extract EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
The Ugly Truth About Grapefruit Seed Extract EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
The Ugly Truth About Grapefruit Seed Extract EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
The Ugly Truth About Grapefruit Seed Extract EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
The Ugly Truth About Grapefruit Seed Extract EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Ugly Truth About Grapefruit Seed Extract

5 posters

Go down

The Ugly Truth About Grapefruit Seed Extract Empty The Ugly Truth About Grapefruit Seed Extract

Post  j87x Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:31 pm

http://www.mommypotamus.com/the-ugly-truth-about-grapefruit-seed-extract/

Thoughts?

j87x

Back to top Go down

The Ugly Truth About Grapefruit Seed Extract Empty Re: The Ugly Truth About Grapefruit Seed Extract

Post  rofl Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:56 pm

ive read that before. im inclined to believe it, because some of the claims are a bit much.

for those that dont want to read it for whatever reason, basically the jist of it is that its not the GFSE that has the anti microbial powers, its the chemical preservatives, and therefore, u might as well just use a chemical anti microbial in the first place. be cause if true, its not natural.

however i never had mush luck with it, and its a bit expensive. in my supermarket being in australia, i can get cheap tea tree oil, and its everywhere and seems to work better than gfse extract ever did. so since i dont use gfse anymore, its irrelavant to me.

sucks if its true though, should be easy to prove in a lab.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

The Ugly Truth About Grapefruit Seed Extract Empty Re: The Ugly Truth About Grapefruit Seed Extract

Post  NYJets Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Interesting. I think it may have been working for me but I ran out.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:34 am

Been using the not-so-tasty Citricidal brand a few times in the past when my body showed a flu-symptoms. Results? Well, completely symptom-free within a day. For sure, it doesn't hurt downing vitamin C and having high levels of serum vitamin D, but still I think it helps.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  NDW Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:38 pm

The real question is what on earth were you doing on mommypotamus.com ... Busted!

NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down