Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Grapefruit seed extract better than T-Gel against dandruff!! EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Grapefruit seed extract better than T-Gel against dandruff!! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Grapefruit seed extract better than T-Gel against dandruff!! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Grapefruit seed extract better than T-Gel against dandruff!! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Grapefruit seed extract better than T-Gel against dandruff!! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Grapefruit seed extract better than T-Gel against dandruff!! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Grapefruit seed extract better than T-Gel against dandruff!! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Grapefruit seed extract better than T-Gel against dandruff!! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Grapefruit seed extract better than T-Gel against dandruff!! EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Grapefruit seed extract better than T-Gel against dandruff!!

+3
tooyoung
pancacke
Hoppipolla
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Grapefruit seed extract better than T-Gel against dandruff!! Empty Grapefruit seed extract better than T-Gel against dandruff!!

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:08 am

Wow. That was quick!

ONE MORNING washing my hair with my natural shampoo that I squeezed a load of GSE in... and my hair just looks fantastic! I only see dandruff when it's really wet and I kinda of move it around a bit, but I was at my friend's looking in the mirror and it was just pristine haha Smile

All I did was just leave the shampoo in for the duration of my shower.

This wipes the floor with my T-Gel with piroctone olamine and salicylic acid, that stuff couldn't get it out even after days!

This gives me great hope for my internal GSE I'm taking (with colloidal silver and calendula and all that) for killing my possible/probable Candida issues!

GSE seems to be a really awesome fungal killer!

Hoppi!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Grapefruit seed extract better than T-Gel against dandruff!! Empty Re: Grapefruit seed extract better than T-Gel against dandruff!!

Post  pancacke Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:16 am

Thanks for the heads up!
I do the same with neemoil at the moment....oil topicals, especially with long hair, are always a pain but when you mix it into the shampoo...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Grapefruit seed extract better than T-Gel against dandruff!! Empty Re: Grapefruit seed extract better than T-Gel against dandruff!!

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:37 am

yeah totally.

You know the joke is, I was just heading down to the shop to buy some more T-Gel as I had run out, and then I kind of paused for a moment and thought to myself "Mike, you have a house FULL of antifungals at home now! Just use one of them on your head too!" lol

I decided that colloidal silver would take too much time (and probably also too much CS), coconut oil might be too messy, but GSE sounded perfect!

How is neem oil working out? Smile

To be honest, I'm kinda psyched right now. As if GSE can do anything close to what it did on my scalp INSIDE my body too (which I'm sure it can), and my problem IS Candida... well then this fight is already over xD

GSE is amazing!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:10 am

Don't know about T-gel, but I'm planning on using GSE as antibacterial etc. and for decalcification, for some time now....

I use the neem because I have dry skin, but I heard it's an antifungal too and has many other properties. Like you I was searching the house for sunflower oil and then remembered I had a full bottle of quality neem oil standing around Smile

So far my scalp and my hair isn't dry anymore and inflammation is down. It say's to mix couple of drops into the shampoo......I took pinch of shampoo and threw in 15 drops Rolling Eyes

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:12 am

Hoppi, what brand GSE do you use?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:59 am

tooyoung wrote:Hoppi, what brand GSE do you use?

only the finest, cheapest brand on ebay! Very Happy

..... this one!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360066551365

Seems pretty cooool! I put it into capsules to take it orally though because it tastes like Shocked
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:16 am

Any specific reason you use that brand? This ones double the size and a bit cheaper, although shipping might take it slightly over. Got pretty good reviews as well.

http://www.iherb.com/Source-Naturals-Citricidex-Grapefruit-Seed-Extract-4-fl-oz-118-28-ml/1054?at=1

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:42 am

No not really... I just buy everything on ebay that's all lol ^_^

I might start buying things elsewhere at some point as well again.. it's just so fast on ebay, and I buy so many bits and bobs it speeds things up no end!

I quite like the positive feedback too... hehe ^_^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  fadero Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:21 am

How much GSE do you put in the shampoo, and what oz. shampoo do you use. Thanks

fadero

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:32 am

GFSE, neem, lithium and iodine are all more effective than any antidandruff you get in stores. I think oregano oil is also very good, I have yet to try it though. Also I think the chemicals they add to dandruff shampoos make your dandruff worse, switching to a natural shampoo does wonders.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:37 am

fadero wrote:How much GSE do you put in the shampoo, and what oz. shampoo do you use. Thanks

I literally just put a rather generous squeeze of the GSE into this shampoo:

http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/cgi-local/frameset/detail/935672_Suma_Grapefruit___Aloe_Vera_Shampoo_500ml.html

and that was it!

also!!!! Guess who might be having Candida die-off! ^_^ Shocked Hoppi!!

Now I don't know for sure, as there are other possibilities, but I'm getting LOADS of often rather fungal looking "white" when I use the loo, which could be something else (such as undigested fats or something, as I know my liver is probably a bit up and down at times) but I really don't think this is fat. I think it's dead Candida!!!!!

I'm gonna cut fats out of my diet more over the next few days and stay on my anti-Candida regimen!!!

Die you evil fungus! xD

j87x wrote:GFSE, neem, lithium and iodine are all more effective than any antidandruff you get in stores. I think oregano oil is also very good, I have yet to try it though. Also I think the chemicals they add to dandruff shampoos make your dandruff worse, switching to a natural shampoo does wonders.

and yeah maybe so man. I mean I was amazed at how fast GSE just wiped my scalp clean of the stuff.

Gives me very high hopes for the rest of my regimen and the next few months! Yippee! ^_^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:56 am

But GSE also drys out the skin.....not really something you want for dandruff.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:03 pm

pancacke wrote:But GSE also drys out the skin.....not really something you want for dandruff.

true, but I think dandruff is so strongly linked to fungus that killing that probably outweighs the slight drying out it might have! It certainly has so far!

Feel free to experiment though - any strong antifungal should do it Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:21 pm

I done a load of GSE + Chelation + Iodine dosing followed by heavy probiotic use a while back, It's oood to do but I have plenty of reason and direct experience to say that it's not going to be the be all end all for your hair.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  The Natural Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:03 pm

"Tgel." This brings back memories. I used to use the extra strength stuff religiously. Now, I have kinda of taken it for granted that the itchiness and dandruff are gone. But I do remember how terrible my scalp would get.

This problem has to be solved internally, in my opinion. For some, curcumin and resveratrol have done exactly that.

I haven't used a dandruff shampoo in three years.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:27 pm

@Hoppipolla
My dandruff was related to ezcema, and dryness is pretty bad for this condition, but the application of an oiltopical after GSE should fix that for everyone having a problem.....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:37 pm

actI done a load of GSE + Chelation + Iodine dosing followed by heavy probiotic use a while back, It's oood to do but I have plenty of reason and direct experience to say that it's not going to be the be all end all for your hair.

Do you actually have Candida though? As that's why I'm doing (some of) my internal regimen, to kill my Candida and repair my gut wall.

And you're right The Natural Smile This was only a quick fix while I sort out my Candida problems, etc Smile

pancacke - true... although you may be able to find an equally good antifungal that doesn't dry your scalp. I mean, any washing at all ofc dries the skin (I'm sure some of the chemicals do too), but my dandruff still bit the dust! hehe

So, how long have you had eczema? I think all that can be linked to intestinal health too, but not necessarily ofc.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:03 pm

maybe two years....dermatologist thought I was bald by now :p

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:02 am

Hoppi- I have no idea if it was candida or not, but I swear, my gut problems were so bad I can only assume my fungal / yeast problems were crazy, for a couple of years my stomach was so bloated I looked near pregnant. I would bloat and release the bloating so frequently that I had to wear really loose pants because I would go from a size 32 to a size 40 waist size every hour or so.

Hoppi, if you read a shred the things that have been posted you'd know that candida is not the best focus for you, espescially with the way you see fit to "treat it" ... you've got a metaphorical terrorist hiding out underground in you and you seem to think the best way to get him out is to nuke the desert, be careful.

Chelation got rid of 85% of my gut issues. Simply switching to a very low glycemic diet has taken care of the rest.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:15 am

Have you done the salvia test?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:30 am

I'm just trying to be patient now really. I've read success stories with silver alone, and very positive stories with GSE & calendula, and kefir. So I'm really just going slow, taking my time, and allowing the yeast to slowly die. I'm on the Candida diet too mostly just to provide a strong foundation for my regimen, I'm going for a scan of my liver very soon to check for stones/fat as I do get twinges but I think it's just in my head. I'm still on ACV and choline though. I also intend to get my (very few) fillings removed professionally at some point and chelate as well, at the very least the mercury left from the filling (I have one full filling and one tiny one so I never know whether to say filling or fillings lol)

But yeah, I think the name of the game right now is patience. I'm confident in my regimen, but this yeast overgrowth took years to develop and it will take me at least a few months to kill it off and heal my gut (3 months seems to be a timeframe that gets thrown around a bit on CureZone).

One of those things isn't it really? Smile

I do think Candida and leaky gut is "it" for me, but am also open to liver fat/stones and sluggish liver (and am aware that things like mercury can underpin or worsen all these things). So I'm going to be patient now and just continue to learn about my body and what's going on in there (with things like my scan). Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:22 am

I'm with a>r here....before metal chelation I wouldn't spend a thought

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:32 am

pancacke wrote:I'm with a>r here....before metal chelation I wouldn't spend a thought

lol, what about teenagers who get yeast overgrowth after long-term antibiotic use?

Is that mercury too? hehe
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:46 am

You got metal issues if you never did chelation...but you don't need to have candida overgrowth

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:58 am

pancacke wrote:You got metal issues if you never did chelation...but you don't need to have candida overgrowth

I probably do, at least mildly. But, regardless of their severity, how can I possibly say that they were the cause of my digestive problems and hair loss when I've SEEN the Candida and my diet was all sugar, bread, alcohol, and carbs?

My point is, that while I will chelate at some point, I think you need to do some serious convincing before it's accepted that mercury is the sole cause of Candida overgrowth! Do you believe that it is?
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next