Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp

+17
Zaphod
young trunks
Organism
bov51
fghjfghj
stanis
Brabus
SonofOdin
hairderp
Keanoseg
CausticSymmetry
Odysseus
hiilikeyourbeard
NYJets
iuyyighghghgkh
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 4 Empty Re: I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:10 am

proof the galea can calcify just like an elbow joint

I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 4 Slide0165_image113

think of your scalp as just another joint or tendon in the body

when calcium leaves the bones, it is attracted to joints and tendons

unfortunately, vitamin D supplements cause calcification. Yes, I know what you're thinking, vitamin D is godlike and essential,
but if you only took k2 supplements, I think users would get far more interesting , and better results.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 4 Empty Re: I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp

Post  4039 Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:11 pm

There's actually a delicate balance between vitamin D3, A and K2. Excessive vitamin D3 in absence of vitamin A and/or vitamin K2 can be harmful and toxic.  

Vitamin D3 increases creation of vitamin K-dependent proteins, while adequate vitamin A curbs that production. Therefore, vitamin A lowers the toxicity of excessive vitamin D3.

While vitamin D3 keeps more calcium in the blood; vitamin K transfers more calcium into the bone matrix and thus protects from arterial calcification.

Back to top Go down

Post  NW0 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:21 pm

How do you know if you need A/E/K2 supplementation? what tests do I need?

NW0

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:26 am

NW0 wrote:How do you know if you need A/E/K2 supplementation? what tests do I need?

not sure one exists

but heart disease is the biggest killer in the western world so most people would be k2 deficient

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:04 am

NW0 wrote:How do you know if you need A/E/K2 supplementation? what tests do I need?

If unsure, just supplement with cod liver oil for proper A/D3. The vitamin A will protect you from the toxic effects of D3.

For K2, fermented natto is a great way to naturally get it, but is also an exremely acquired taste. Smile

I also like Vitacost's vitamin multi-K supplement (K, K2 as MK4 and MK7)
http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-ultra-vitamin-k-with-advanced-k2-complex

Back to top Go down

Post  focuspoint Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:44 am

I take Fermented Cod Liver Oil / High Vitamin Butter Oil Blend. It has vitamin A / D and K2.

focuspoint

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:41 am

focuspoint wrote:I take Fermented Cod Liver Oil / High Vitamin Butter Oil Blend. It has vitamin  A / D and K2.

supposedly. each batch is different and you don't know what you are getting

you are better taking k2 supplements direct

faster
easier
more potent
more balanced

"For a while Brian has been saying that hair growth/loss is very similar to the creation/destruction of bone."

"This made sense to me given that elevated levels of prolactin and PTH are related to poor bone health and are almost certainly not good for hair growth."

I would agree

I must also say the beginning posts by myself and up to about page 5, this thread is utter nonsense, and I advise people to ignore them

Last edited by iuyyighghghgkh on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:53 am

which version of k2 is preferred? mk4 or mk7? I read that mk4 is the animal form but the supplement version is synthetic so it's not as good

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:54 am

you can do both , mk4 and mk7

with vitamin c
silica

vitamin c
lysine proline

maybe, EDTA, maybe

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:21 pm

Do we get Vit C from the IH6?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:52 am

the immortalhair top 6 is disputable

It also depends on your individual case of hair loss.

As this thread is the calcification thread,

we believe that

"Prolactin directly enhances bone turnover by raising osteoblast-expressed receptor activator of nuclear factor kappaB "

and

"hair growth/loss is very similar to the creation/destruction of bone."

" that elevated levels of prolactin and PTH are related to poor bone health and are almost certainly not good for hair growth."

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:05 am

So I have shitty bones, too?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:17 am

Growdamnit wrote:So I have shitty bones, too?

The biggest problems in the western world are

osteoporosis
heart disease

prolactin and calcium, can be linked to both,

high prolactin,  and calcium desposits in skin/joints/heart cause hair loss

Some, not all, but some, people losing their hair, will have those problems.

But there are many hair loss theories. This topic is dedicated to just one theory, and let's keep it that way. You don't have to agree with it. I'm not even saying I am right. Google what I say, and make up your own mind.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4