Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp

+17
Zaphod
young trunks
Organism
bov51
fghjfghj
stanis
Brabus
SonofOdin
hairderp
Keanoseg
CausticSymmetry
Odysseus
hiilikeyourbeard
NYJets
iuyyighghghgkh
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp Empty I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dBkz0IAcWE

Now watch that video

skip to 7:15

That is not blood. it is like a jelly/ weird, fat, goo like toxic substance. It is not blood.
EDIT : It might be coagulated blood. I don't actually know.

I couldn't help but think of the calcification theory, of the man who said the scalps were full of gunk and no vitamin therapy would have helped them.

An area of the body usually becomes calcified, to protect it. Like a sports injury.

So here is the solution , in theory.

1) Dermaroll to puncture the skin. In professional therapies they use a LANCET.
2) use the wet cup / vacuum on the troubled area. sport injury or whatever. perhaps baldspot ?
  This will , in theory, use suction to literally pull out the gunk in your skin.

This beats any d3/k2/ magnesium supplement by a country mile.

Last edited by iuyyighghghgkh on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp Empty Re: I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp

Post  NYJets Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:19 am

what is that video of.....
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp Empty Re: I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:22 am

They are doing a chinese therapy called CUPPING

It uses suction to pull crap out the skin. perhaps calcification ? or just general goo. coagulated blood ? I don't know.

Also look at this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmGIq-0eNCQ

At 8 seconds.

That is NOT blood. It is a toxic goo like substance. They took it out his head too.

Might that have caused hair loss ? After you have seen the video, how could you think otherwise ?

However I could be wrong. After all, I change hair loss theories all the time.

Last edited by iuyyighghghgkh on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:32 am

Final video. very graphic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNfV99Bh6Wc

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:41 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:They are doing a chinese therapy called CUPPING

It uses suction to pull crap out the skin. perhaps calcification ? or just general goo. I don't know.

Also look at this video.

At 8 seconds.

That is NOT blood. It is a toxic goo like substance. They took it out his head too.

Might that have caused hair loss ? After you have seen the video, how could you think otherwise ?

Wow. I wish I knew the back story. Or where to find more info on if what this therapy is specif to? Like what are they doing exactly? If that's the shit that is under our scalps then sign me up. This would speed up results tenfold.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:45 am

It might only be coagulated blood. I don't know. Either way.

The therapy itself will improve bloodflow.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:47 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:It might only be coagulated blood. I don't know. Either way.

I wonder if it would pull out hairs though. That would suck. I might give this a go.

Were they treating his hairloss this way or were they doing something else?
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:50 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:They are doing a chinese therapy called CUPPING

It uses suction to pull crap out the skin. perhaps calcification ? or just general goo. I don't know.

Also look at this video.

At 8 seconds.

Wow. I wish I knew the back story. Or where to find more info on if what this therapy is specif to? Like what are they doing exactly? If that's the shit that is under our scalps then sign me up. This would speed up results tenfold.

It is wet cupping. Just google it.

You could do it yourself or with a friend for very cheap.

Literally only 2 or 3 things needed.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:57 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:It might only be coagulated blood. I don't know. Either way.

I wonder if it would pull out hairs though. That would suck. I might give this a go.

Some use the therapy for hair loss.

Some use it for aches and pains. Or injuries. But why else would they use it on his head ? Maybe he had a head injury. I don't know.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:26 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:

Some use it for aches and pains. Or injuries. But why else would they use it on his head ? Maybe he had a head injury. I don't know.

Yeah it's very intersting. Thanks for the find man. Will look into this.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:05 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:

Maybe he hates his life but doesn't own a gun. Or ran out of MMS.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  102 Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:23 pm

Odysseus wrote:

Damn, that's dark. Haha.

Its the fallacy of autointoxication.

People should examine how some persistent religious undertones effect how they view themselves. Original sin. Somehow everything about you is always in a state of putrefaction
and you have to cleanse yourself in the holy waters.

There is no buildup of toxins in the blood being removed here. Cupping is fucking ridiculous.

Why not just bloodlet? After all you don't want your humors out of balance now. You might catch the plague.

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:39 pm

102 wrote:
Odysseus wrote:

Damn, that's dark. Haha.

Its the fallacy of autointoxication.

People should examine how some persistent religious undertones effect how they view themselves. Original sin. Somehow everything about you is always in a state of putrefaction
and you have to cleanse yourself in the holy waters.

There is no buildup of toxins in the blood being removed here. Cupping is fucking ridiculous.

Why not just bloodlet? After all you don't want your humors out of balance now. You might catch the plague.

We're talking about the calcification aspect here. Maybe this could pull some out. Why is that impossible to believe right now?
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  102 Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:03 pm

Its about scale I think, and what type of calcification you are talking about.

Dystrophic calcification is an aggregation of calcium salts that starts inside the cell and occurs where tissue was previously damaged, or inflamed such as from infection or in situations like diabetes and metabolic disorders (or sometimes just with aging). The salts are incorporated into membranes in the cell. They are secreted on the medial wall of vessels - when its vascular - and just applying suction to the skin is not going to remove these things.

You can develop calcified "stones" in the skin as well. This happens in Scleroderma. But this isn't the type of calcification you are talking about when it comes to MPB.

The best way to handle calcification is to increase K2 intake, and to lower the calcium:vitamin D ratio in your diet. Also don't get too much dietary phosphorus.

K2 replacement has been shown to reverse calcium buildup.

Get K2 and vitamin D, don't cup.

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:15 pm

102 wrote:Its about scale I think, and what type of calcification you are talking about.

Dystrophic calcification is an aggregation of calcium salts that starts inside the cell and occurs where tissue was previously damaged, or inflamed such as from infection or in situations like diabetes and metabolic disorders (or sometimes just with aging). The salts are incorporated into membranes in the cell. They are secreted on the medial wall of vessels - when its vascular - and just applying suction to the skin is not going to remove these things.

You can develop calcified "stones" in the skin as well. This happens in Scleroderma. But this isn't the type of calcification you are talking about when it comes to MPB.

The best way to handle calcification is to increase K2 intake, and to lower the calcium:vitamin D ratio in your diet. Also don't get too much dietary phosphorus.

K2 replacement has been shown to reverse calcium buildup.

Get K2 and vitamin D, don't cup.

I take K2 and D already... Just need all the help we can get in ridding our scalps of this hard material.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:38 pm

Some older threads investigated the cupping idea.

Here's one problem: The real key is to deal with this systemically not by treating the symptom.

It's analogous to cutting out a tumor when all of the cancer is still there (millions of cancerous stem cells). Cutting out the tumor is not the solution. It's the same idea in hair loss.

Blood coagulation defects is an absolute risk factor in MPB and it is one that is improved with nutrition. There are layers deep on this subject in the archives.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:27 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Some older threads investigated the cupping idea.

Here's one problem: The real key is to deal with this systemically not by treating the symptom.

It's analogous to cutting out a tumor when all of the cancer is still there (millions of cancerous stem cells). Cutting out the tumor is not the solution. It's the same idea in hair loss.

Blood coagulation defects is an absolute risk factor in MPB and it is one that is improved with nutrition. There are layers deep on this subject in the archives.

I believe in solving the underlying causes

and the direct cause

This is also incredibly cheap to do

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:12 am

It might be nonsense.

But it will at least increase bloodflow to the scalp.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:31 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Some older threads investigated the cupping idea.

This video might change your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNfV99Bh6Wc

Maybe it is just coagulated blood ? I still don't know.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:21 am

Another thought.

It must be excess mucin found in hypothyroid patients.

A wild guess, but looking at pictures of hypothyroid people and excess swelling, it might be.

" By nature, jelly-like mucin absorbs water. When present in normal amounts, mucin is not a problem. But in excess, the hydrophilic (water-loving) mucin can cause serious problems wherever it accumulates in the connective tissue"

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:11 am

ubraj wrote:Cupping, without removing blood is by far more effective than any manual method available.

I don't think we know enough about this for you to say that. For example, DT is providing constant mechanical cell stimulation which could on fibroblast, keratinocyte, dermal papilla, and etc. level cause changes in gene expression,with downregulation of apoptosis and inflammation and upregulation of things like VEGF, PDGF, WNT and it's signalling cascades etc. People often tend to think that for example in DT's case, the only thing that it's doing is improving blood flow, since chronic hypoxia is a big problem and also adressing calcification and fibrosis. Well tell you what, if that is happening, it's a fragment of the story. I don't think we have enough knowledge to compare the effectiveness of certain "manual" techniques that can't really be compared but if you glance through correct mechanotransduction studies you may see how powerful DT could be. So how to compare that with cupping?

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  102 Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:44 am

Cupping doesn't remove anything except blood. There are better ways to do that if its the goal you're after.

Not to mention place a great deal of physical stress on the effected tissues. I am not certain, but its probably more than the magnitude necessary for a hormetic response also. There is no real benefit to cupping. Its just a novel effect, and that novelty allows it to be marketed differently.

Back to top Go down

Post  102 Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:54 am

The more I'm hearing the more I'm being convinced that it does also remove IQ points.

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:48 pm

102 wrote:The more I'm hearing the more I'm being convinced that it does also remove IQ points.

Bully! Cupping is just as viable as, say, the Violet Ray Gun Wand.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:21 pm

bump
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next