Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp

+17
Zaphod
young trunks
Organism
bov51
fghjfghj
stanis
Brabus
SonofOdin
hairderp
Keanoseg
CausticSymmetry
Odysseus
hiilikeyourbeard
NYJets
iuyyighghghgkh
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 2 Empty Re: I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:11 am

perhaps a better idea would be a

huetiful head steamer

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 2 Empty Re: I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp

Post  hairderp Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:59 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:perhaps a better idea would be a

huetiful head steamer

I dont think that's a good idea especially for those like me with inflamed scalps.

hairderp

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:34 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:perhaps a better idea would be a

huetiful head steamer

I like to stick my head inside nuclear reactors. Much quicker than cupping.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:41 pm

look into steaming and saunas

this will also get rid of gunk in the skin

This guy takes it to new levels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUIRr7E_1uU

rubbing vodka, and basically everything into his skin. he also uses gua sha to scrape away gunk

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:08 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:look into steaming and saunas

this will also get rid of gunk in the skin

This guy takes it to new levels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUIRr7E_1uU

rubbing vodka, and basically everything into his skin. he also uses gua sha to scrape away gunk

That is one very ripped, old man.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:15 pm

I did some research a year ago on steaming and saunas and I don't think they help regrow hair... but, who really knows with all this stuff anyway.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:21 am

I actually no longer believe the calcification theory for anyone who is wondering.

I think it is the arterial plaque theory. a combination of plaque, calcium and other junk in the arteries that is blocking hair from forming.
you need to remove arterial plaque from your scalp and diploic veins.

to remove it, instead of

k2, d3, msm, magnesium , edta,  etc

a much better option is

vitamin c
lysine - it may also inhibit 5 alpha reductase. also converts to carnitine.
p5p (vitamin b6) to absorb the lysine better . b6 also lowers prolactin

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:46 am

Why the pattern then?

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:57 am

Brabus wrote:Why the pattern then?

good question

if you mean, the pattern in which male baldness starts, well that is different for everyone

or here is a wild theory

perhaps the pattern is formed because,

imagine a vein that supplies nutrients to the scalp
imagine squeezing and tightening this vein.
what areas would lose the nutrients and oxygen first ? The answer is the outside area.

This is of course, just a guess.

Last edited by iuyyighghghgkh on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  stanis Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:58 am

Good question. According to the mainstream THEORY, for which there still needs to be evidence ( their biggest argument is the study about transplantation done about 7 eons ago (pretty shitty terms right?)) follicles are genetically pre programmed to die off.... So, you were born with a luxurious crop of hair just to lose it when it's the most important thing for self image. Good causal linking right there, totally unbiased for making billions in terms of profit ... Well, even if you take a look at more receded "patterns", like this one http://www.freeallimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/jason-statham-4.jpg , you will see that if you put more hair on top and top front, and make it infuse and connect to the side "hairline", you'll see that none of the hair is lost on the side, temple bald spots looks just bald because top front starts slimming and loses the connection with the side front... So, would you also believe that the areas where he has sharply defined pattern (only a coincidence right?), where he has thick nice strong terminal hair, and then it suddenly stops at 1 very linear shape... Do you believe that the hairs which are spaced out less than only 1 mm have completely different genetic coding? I think that is ridicolous and there is way more to it than that. It's what this entire forum is about. Immortalhair.forumandco.com = anti- androgenetic theory. People can believe whatever they wish though. Maybe not completely against the part of that theory, but completely against the explanations and treatment options, and the actual reality with which they present their theory and think it's sufficient evidence.

stanis

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:12 am

I agree with you completely but my question was to the previous poster that mentioned the arterial plaque theory. If the arteries are clogged why are there still hair on the sides.

Let me also add that the patterns are exactly on the same spot as the galea aponeurotica. So there is definetly a link with that.

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:12 am

stanis wrote:

Good question. According to the mainstream THEORY, for which there still needs to be evidence ( their biggest argument is the study about transplantation done about 7 eons ago (pretty shitty terms right?)) follicles are genetically pre programmed to die off.... So, you were born with a luxurious crop of hair just to lose it when it's the most important thing for self image. Good causal linking right there, totally unbiased for making billions in terms of profit ... Well, even if you take a look at more receded "patterns", like this one http://www.freeallimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/jason-statham-4.jpg , you will see that if you put more hair on top and top front, and make it infuse and connect to the side "hairline", you'll see that none of the hair is lost on the side, temple bald spots looks just bald because top front starts slimming and loses the connection with the side front... So, would you also believe that the areas where he has sharply defined pattern (only a coincidence right?), where he has thick nice strong terminal hair, and then it suddenly stops at 1 very linear shape... Do you believe that the hairs which are spaced out less than only 1 mm have completely different genetic coding? I think that is ridicolous and there is way more to it than that. It's what this entire forum is about. Immortalhair.forumandco.com = anti- androgenetic theory. People can believe whatever they wish though. Maybe not completely against the part of that theory, but completely against the explanations and treatment options, and the actual reality with which they present their theory and think it's sufficient evidence.

Okay

So why don't I lose hair from the middle, and then it spreads outwards ?

In most people, they almost always lose the sides first.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 am

Brabus wrote:I agree with you completely but my question was to the previous poster that mentioned the arterial plaque theory. If the arteries are clogged why are there still hair on the sides.

Let me also add that the patterns are exactly on the same spot as the galea aponeurotica. So there is definetly a link with that.

I am referring only to male pattern baldness, but I will still answer you.

Most people lose hair from the outside, and then it creeps inwards .

See my other post for an analogy I made.

My final point, if d3 and k2 are good for hair loss,

then the Linus Pauling method (with b6 added in ) would be even better.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  stanis Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:25 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
stanis wrote:

Okay

So why don't I lose hair from the middle, and then it spreads outwards ?

In most people, they almost always lose the sides first.

If a man is sensitive to balding, and ends up being completely bald at age say 30-35, why doesn't he end up bald immediately after puberty or at 20 years of age? Testosterone is high, and it's circualting in the scalp. How come follicles then, don't convert all that T to DHT inside the follicles with the reductase enzyme, and one becomes a NW5 from NW1 in a matter of instant? That makes even less sense. And there are already theories out there which explain the exact pattern causaly, the pattern itself has to be locally mediated, unless if it's purely genetic (for which there is no evidence and doesn't rly make sense) ... but they are regarded as "no-evidence" even if there are studies on various portals and ncbi that back certain theories up.

Also, if it's genetic, your d3, k2 etc will hardly do anything and are useless... Think about it. If hair is really that sensitive that it takes a small treshold for the DHT to wreck transcriptional havoc, and the follicles will be under that same attack each week... week to week for a very long time.. So I guess you really have to "pick your side" as they say it.
I'll be here tomorrow, wonder what people think.

stanis

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:38 am

Well, what I think is, DHT is not causing hair loss in some people.

You are right. If DHT only causes hair loss, throw away your k2 and d3, because hair loss has nothing to do with the arteries or calcification.

But if it did have something to do with arteries, then we may as well put as much research into that as possible.

plaque lesions are also connected to the thyroid.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:00 am

iuyyighghghgkh

I dont know about the arterial plaque but every time my temporal arteries are pulsating, Im losing hair and my head is overheating.

What can this be you think?

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:14 am

Brabus wrote:iuyyighghghgkh

I dont know about the arterial plaque but every time my temporal arteries are pulsating,  Im losing hair and my head is overheating.

What can this be you think?

I have no idea.

but I can only say what I have said before, it may be arterial plaque and atherosclerosis.

this will constrict blood flow and it won't flow properly to the scalp

another point of interest - lysine is used to remove plaque and repair the arteries. also,
lysine is used and discussed on many hair loss forums and makes propecia work better.
So I think there is a legitimate connection here.

it's ignorance to think only d3/k2 will help

however the linus pauling institute missed one small detail , you need b6, ideally p5p, to make the lysine more effective

you don't want this in your veins/arteries

I think I know how to remove calcification from the scalp - Page 2 125485

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:46 am

Actually I know why im losing my hair (the mechanism) but dont know how to stop it and no its not arterial plaque

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:41 am

Brabus wrote:Actually I know why im losing my hair (the mechanism) but dont know how to stop it and no its not arterial plaque

well, the only accepted "mechanism" is dht

so is dht the reason you are losing your hair ?

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:46 am

No no no and no. Maybe you but not me.
Ive used fin for 2 years, dut for 6months, oral spiro for 2,3months, beta sitosterol... without even stopping the hair loss, I guess I can safely say dht is not the culprit.

Hypohidrosis is the term that they use for my issue. Basically im not sweating enough from the scalp since a car accident. My head becomes overheated and hair loss occurs. DT (squeezing) helps me a little bit to take ou the heat and baking soda orally.

Last edited by Brabus on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:48 am

Brabus wrote:No no no and no. Maybe you but not me.
Ive used fin for 2 years, dut for 6months, oral spiro for 2,3months, beta sitosterol... without even stopping the hair loss, I guess I can safely say dht is not the culprit.

Anhydrosis is the term that they use for my issue. Basically im not sweating enough from the scalp since a car accident. My head becomes overheated and hair loss occurs. DT (squeezing) helps me a little bit to take ou the heat and baking soda orally.

Aha

Only a few months ago on the forum we thought Ebola was the cause of hair loss

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:06 pm

ignore my previous ramblings

after re-reading hair like a fox, "calcification" is not calcium

it is myxedema , aka Mucopolysaccharides aka glycosaminoglycans

myxedema is a dry, waxy type of swelling with abnormal deposits of mucin in the skin . like a cholesterol wax, caused by low thyroid.

It isn't calcium. although k2 is a great supplement.

to dissolve myxedema , lugols is the best thing.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:16 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:ignore my previous ramblings

it is myxedema , aka Mucopolysaccharides  aka glycosaminoglycans

myxedema is a dry, waxy type of swelling  with abnormal deposits of mucin in the skin . like a cholesterol wax, caused by low thyroid.

to dissolve  myxedema , lugols is the best thing.

interesting. any more info on this? would make sense i suppose! would stress spead this up?
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:37 pm

hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  fghjfghj Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:03 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:ignore my previous ramblings

it is myxedema , aka Mucopolysaccharides  aka glycosaminoglycans

myxedema is a dry, waxy type of swelling  with abnormal deposits of mucin in the skin . like a cholesterol wax, caused by low thyroid.

to dissolve  myxedema , lugols is the best thing.

Interesting thesis.

- How did you come up with it? Where did you get the connection that the swelling, we are witnessing is a myxedema?

- Is your hypothesis, that the deposites we have are LIKE myxedema, or do you want to say, that they ARE myxedema (I'm asking, because myxodema is a desease connected to thyroid - so it has to be healed that way / a deposit that is like myxedema, but not created by a thyroid disfunction could be healed other way)

- where did you get the connection between lugol and myxedema. Do you want to say, that we have a iodine deficiency (which I doubt)?

Thanks for your answers.

fghjfghj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next