Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
The Super Ascorbate Mineral Energy ... drink. Plz chime in. EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
The Super Ascorbate Mineral Energy ... drink. Plz chime in. EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
The Super Ascorbate Mineral Energy ... drink. Plz chime in. EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
The Super Ascorbate Mineral Energy ... drink. Plz chime in. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
The Super Ascorbate Mineral Energy ... drink. Plz chime in. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
The Super Ascorbate Mineral Energy ... drink. Plz chime in. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
The Super Ascorbate Mineral Energy ... drink. Plz chime in. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
The Super Ascorbate Mineral Energy ... drink. Plz chime in. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
The Super Ascorbate Mineral Energy ... drink. Plz chime in. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Super Ascorbate Mineral Energy ... drink. Plz chime in.

3 posters

Go down

The Super Ascorbate Mineral Energy ... drink. Plz chime in. Empty The Super Ascorbate Mineral Energy ... drink. Plz chime in.

Post  teacup Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:38 am

Hi CS and everyone,

I am no chemist, doctor, or expert.  Based on my own research (inspired by the IH regimen), trying to find efficient ways to supplement easily with multiple minerals, high doses of vitamin C, iodine, etc.. I've come up with the idea to make a power/energy drink. It might not taste good, but if I (with your help) get the ingredients right, might have something good here.

Recipe:- Mix these pure powders:

Main ingredients:
-Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) *
-Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) *
-Potassium bicarbonate
-Magnesium citrate
-Zinc (citrate, gluconate or OptiZinc/monomethionine)
-Selenium (L-selenomethionine)
-MSM powder
-A cup of distilled water

Optional:
-A few drops iosol or lugols
-selenium ("Se-Methyl L-Selenocysteine (SeMC) / Methylselenocysteine")
-copper (gluconate, citrate, or glycinate)
-boron (citrate, glycinate, or Calcium Borogluconate)
-silica gel (orthosilicic acid /silicic acid / silicon / silica)
-gelatin
-A few drops of concenrtace
-some juice to make the taste better or squeezed lemons

Shake or stir, drink at once or throughout the day.

* One could replace the first 2 with Sodium Ascorbate

Notes:
I feel good about the main ingredients,  but not exactly sure about the optionals, specifically how adding iodine would change the mix from a chemical standpoint.

I have not decided on the "quantity" aspect, one thing i know is that the first 4 ingredients would be the higher quantities, vitamin C being the highest in this drink.

This being a vitamin C drink, will have to be taken away from food.

Next,
Now it's your turn, and CS, and everyone, please offer your feedback on this concoction, and lets try to make it better. Better forms of the minerals to use (i included in brackets ones which i think are good choices but there's always room for improvements). Something to add or omit. Quantities in mcg, mg or tea-spoon talk.

I look forward to your feedback.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

The Super Ascorbate Mineral Energy ... drink. Plz chime in. Empty Re: The Super Ascorbate Mineral Energy ... drink. Plz chime in.

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:58 am

MSM/sulfur is ultra sensitive to many things. So the fillers in some of the minerals could be a problem. Would suggest taking the MSM separately.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

The Super Ascorbate Mineral Energy ... drink. Plz chime in. Empty Re: The Super Ascorbate Mineral Energy ... drink. Plz chime in.

Post  SonofOdin Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:17 am

I followed a protocol in the past where the creator was very insistent on taking Zinc and Magnesium away from each other. I don't have any research as to why, but might want to double check and make sure they don't compete with each other for absorption.

Edit: I also drink gelatin and its something that needs to be shook up every once in awhile or it quickly clumps to the bottom, so this drink would need to be drank immediately if that optional ingredient is used.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:22 am

CS and Odinson, thanks

CS, thank you. I will omit MSM from this drink. I will move iodine from the Optional section to the Main ingredients.  Also removing gelatin since its a bunch proteins so better not take them together <- right?

...  vitamin C needs to be away from food,  iodine away from food,  fibroboost on an empty stomach,  MSM on empty stomach away from other supplements, magnesium away from zinc  ...  
Shocked

But this is good info, keep them coming my friends... more feedback.

CS, are the rest of the ingredients ok to mix and synergistic? Is it ok for C, zinc, mag, potassium, copper to be mixed together? one drink few gulps less pills.

The SAME drink, inspired by the IE regiment

Recipe:

Main ingredients:
-Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) *
-Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) *
-Potassium bicarbonate
-Magnesium citrate
-Zinc (citrate, gluconate or OptiZinc/monomethionine)
-Selenium (L-selenomethionine)
-A few drops iosol or lugols
-A cup of distilled water

Optional:
-selenium ("Se-Methyl L-Selenocysteine (SeMC) / Methylselenocysteine")
-copper (gluconate, citrate, or glycinate)
-boron (citrate, glycinate, or Calcium Borogluconate)
-silica gel (orthosilicic acid /silicic acid / silicon / silica)
-A few drops of concenrtace
-some juice to make the taste better or squeezed lemons

Removed:
-MSM crystals
-gelatin
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down