Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Need to see speedy results at the gym EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Need to see speedy results at the gym EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Need to see speedy results at the gym EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Need to see speedy results at the gym EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Need to see speedy results at the gym EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Need to see speedy results at the gym EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Need to see speedy results at the gym EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Need to see speedy results at the gym EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Need to see speedy results at the gym EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Need to see speedy results at the gym

+5
angstman
lund
sublime9
Metro
Misirlou
9 posters

Go down

Need to see speedy results at the gym Empty Need to see speedy results at the gym

Post  Misirlou Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:49 am

New exercise plan targets chest, arms and back. I want to gain as much weight/muscles as possible within 2 months, without having to use creatine. What kind of supplements should I add? I'm currently just eating regular foods.

I'm going to add a protein powder and or a gainer, but on top of that I think I should definitely add some other things, not sure what though, any ideas? sunny

Do you guys also know when it's best to eat, workout and sleep? I need some kind of timetable.

THANKS!

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Need to see speedy results at the gym Empty Re: Need to see speedy results at the gym

Post  Metro Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:34 am

my advice: don't fall for the protein-scam...or the powerdrink-nonsense
(this stuff is only interesting if you reach an advanced level and
i am guessing you do not look like a young Arnold yet)

maybe you've heard about the hard-gainer nonsense, and the solution of
all fitness/bodybuilding guru-wannabees: "eat lots of food"

Don't believe that stuff!

if you are doing it for your physique, you should know that:
-training is like 30 % of the puzzle (if you're lucky)
-focus on recovery (eating , sleeping and supplements!)

how do you recover ?
-sleep well
-avoid stress
-eat well, but don't overdo it and do not start "grazing"
-never over-train (which can be easily achieved if you do not recover optimally)
-if you create too many insulin spikes, it will be detrimental to your recovery.
(in contrast to popular believes)
-so use the foods people on this board also take
-listen to your body, don't train sore body parts.
-and very important: use a good multi-vitamin and multi mineral complex

I have tried for many years to make progress with protein shakes , amino acids, herbs
and everything in between. none of it was really a success.
in the end, watching my diet and taking enough vitamins and especially minerals did the trick.
magnesium,again magnesium, potassium, calcium (especially if you take protein)
multi vitamin (lots of D ), essential oils (krill , flax) should be your base.

but since you're on this board, i am guessing you already do this... Wink

Metro

Back to top Go down

Need to see speedy results at the gym Empty Re: Need to see speedy results at the gym

Post  sublime9 Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:45 am

I sleep as needed and take a mixture of protein, anti-oxidants and mineralizers in a smoothie. The difficult thing is that you want results in 2 months. The only quick way is to use whey protein as that seems to put on muscle mass very quickly. While I am seeing results on hemp and rice I am building more lean muscle mass so my results will not be nearly as pronounced nor achieved as quickly.

Another key thing is your workout routine in order maximize results. I recently switched to a different routine and things have taken off for me. Some of the pro's really know how to get the most out of each daily workout.

Best of luck getting ripped.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:09 am

Droids would do it, but would fuck you up otherwise...so stay away from that temptation...

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:15 am

Whey protein & amino acids and if you want to see quick results, I recommend P90X. You can do it at home if you are self motivated. Ive seen awesome results in less than 4 weeks already. All you need is a pull-up bar and some dumbells.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:32 am

Do P90X

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Socceroo Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Increase you're intake of free range eggs - they are the purest source of protein you can have. Don't buy into the nonsense of it raising your cholesterol. If you notice that you're beginning to fart more often throughout the day, then you have given your body more protein than it can process.

Go for six decent size meals throughout the day. Add plenty of fruit and veg into your meals or for snacks in between. What you will find is its more important to have energy when you get to the gym, especially after a long day at work. Eating plenty of fruit and vegetables is key to giving you enough energy to have a hard workout. If you have a lazy workout and then supplement, then it wont really do much.

Start eating plenty of complex carbs - brown rice, wholegrain pasta etc.

Really it depends on your body type and your ability to put on muscle. Some people see instant results, some people can train for ages and only see minimal improvement.

A big thing would be to train with a friend who knows what they are doing, someone who can push you that extra 5-10%. If you need to put the weight on in 2 months I would recommend a personal trainer.

Socceroo

Back to top Go down

Post  chapat Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:04 am

I thought P90X was just some stupid infomercial shit to make money, boy was I wrong this shit works and WILL kick your ass!

chapat

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:29 pm

chapat wrote:I thought P90X was just some stupid infomercial shit to make money, boy was I wrong this shit works and WILL kick your ass!
Do you just do the P90X at home workout, or do you also take supplements made by them? Also do you still go to the gym, or will this program work at home without equipment?

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down