Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» China is at it again
Topical vitamin C on the scalp?  (acidity, liposomal, dmso, emo, anti-inflammation) EmptyToday at 2:05 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Topical vitamin C on the scalp?  (acidity, liposomal, dmso, emo, anti-inflammation) EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Topical vitamin C on the scalp?  (acidity, liposomal, dmso, emo, anti-inflammation) EmptyYesterday at 2:47 pm by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
Topical vitamin C on the scalp?  (acidity, liposomal, dmso, emo, anti-inflammation) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Topical vitamin C on the scalp?  (acidity, liposomal, dmso, emo, anti-inflammation) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Topical vitamin C on the scalp?  (acidity, liposomal, dmso, emo, anti-inflammation) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Topical vitamin C on the scalp?  (acidity, liposomal, dmso, emo, anti-inflammation) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Topical vitamin C on the scalp?  (acidity, liposomal, dmso, emo, anti-inflammation) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Topical vitamin C on the scalp?  (acidity, liposomal, dmso, emo, anti-inflammation) EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Topical vitamin C on the scalp? (acidity, liposomal, dmso, emo, anti-inflammation)

4 posters

Go down

Topical vitamin C on the scalp?  (acidity, liposomal, dmso, emo, anti-inflammation) Empty Topical vitamin C on the scalp? (acidity, liposomal, dmso, emo, anti-inflammation)

Post  teacup Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:02 pm

Some women apply vitamin C topically on skin to slow aging due to the anti oxidant effects.
Why not put vitamin C topically on the scalp.

thoughts:
Is the acidity an issue?
Perhaps making liposomal C can deal with the acidity and also deliver the vitamin through the skin more effectively?
Use DMSO or some oil like emo to deliver the vitamin C through the skin?

Anyone tried this?

CS does this sound like something that might fight inflammation in the scalp?

teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Topical vitamin C on the scalp?  (acidity, liposomal, dmso, emo, anti-inflammation) Empty Re: Topical vitamin C on the scalp? (acidity, liposomal, dmso, emo, anti-inflammation)

Post  teacup Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:11 pm

a couple pdfs on Liposomal dermal / topical delivery

Liposomes as a topical drug delivery system:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCUQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.researchgate.net%2Fpublication%2F30831212_Liposomes_as_a_topical_drug_delivery_system%2Flinks%2F0c960526273101fe31000000&ei=QkMiVIacOpGqyASU4ILgCA&usg=AFQjCNEQteGKal_i_qA3gP8UaH-S9Bt1TA&sig2=-w1LIrSTNjk37ZanPTblCQ

Topical liposomal gel
http://www.ijrpc.com/files/21-273.pdf

i wonder what is the best carrying agent of C to make it penetrate the skin (home made in an ultrasonic cleaner liposomal, dmso, emo, or other oils), and  is the acidity of vit C on the scalp (not the case with liposomal C) an issue we want to deal with/avoid?

Down the same line, maybe one could concoct a topical mixture of more than just C, maybe add E, ecklonia cava, ECGC/green tea, MSM, magnesium oil, and potassium ?

thoughts?

CS?

thanks my friends!
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Topical vitamin C on the scalp?  (acidity, liposomal, dmso, emo, anti-inflammation) Empty Re: Topical vitamin C on the scalp? (acidity, liposomal, dmso, emo, anti-inflammation)

Post  NYJets Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:46 pm

does anyone here have experience using liposomal vitamin C for face?
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:13 pm

Vitamin C oxidizes in the sun when placed on the face. A 10% solution is helpful if not in the sun.

It's better to take it internally.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobi Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:36 pm

CS, do you think vitamin c such in the form of as2p is bad for copper and then can bring to white hair ? I use it topically and internally but the problem is the interaction with copper wich make me worry

Anyway, for now i use my home made topical wich seems to work pretty well for hairloss: asc2P, anagain and liposomal (dead) stem cell from apple wich was shown to decrease the depth of hairfolicle against H2O2 and act as a growth factor

Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:50 am

Shinobi wrote:CS, do you think vitamin c such in the form of as2p is bad for copper and then can bring to white hair ? I use it topically and internally but the problem is the interaction with copper wich make me worry

Anyway, for now i use my home made topical wich seems to work pretty well for hairloss: asc2P, anagain and liposomal (dead) stem cell from apple wich was shown to decrease the depth of hairfolicle against H2O2 and act as a growth factor

That's an interesting topical.  
What's this "stem cell from apple" ?

Shinobi, so anagain has worked for you?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:27 am

Shinobi - It's quite possible. So to help with the gray hair would take some copper. Here's an article about it.

http://longevitypost.com/reversing-the-gray-away-naturally/

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobi Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:32 am

teacup wrote:
Shinobi wrote:CS, do you think vitamin c such in the form of as2p is bad for copper and then can bring to white hair ? I use it topically and internally but the problem is the interaction with copper wich make me worry

That's an interesting topical.  
What's this "stem cell from apple" ?

Shinobi, so anagain  has worked for you?

I was one of the more critics against anagain and the one who explained it does not really increase fgf7 and noggin etc.. but on their clinical studies they got some interesting result using trichoscan.. So i guess it can help. Asc2p dissolve very well in water, i use 10% in my final spray. I was worry about the absorption and made it liposomal but finally I think using it like that is fine since hair allow such molecules to enter very easily, its a big road. We dont speak here to enter a normal skin.

For apple stem cell its the one used in rejuvplex. It act as a stimulator for some growth factors and help our own cell to divide some more times. Since ROS is one of the main final result in hair loss. I think this stuff is very imporrtant since it showed significant protection against H2O2. For now I use only these 3 ingredients and the final spray is very easy to use since the hair look then thicker. Can be used both night and morning. The hair are then easy to brush after.

CS, I dont want to use copper as a topical since its a strong gsk3b inhibitor.. Means anti cell proliferation. So even if its mean pro WNT, on long term it can act against hair growth as well.

Do you think a normal diet with enough copper intake could be fine ? or should i cut the vitamin C from this topical ? I read your post numerous time, you explain well each pathway invovled in the graying process. But I dont have real answer to my question. To be honest i think all water soluble polyphenols should act the same way: chelated iron and copper and even zinc.. so not sure how to solve this problem

Furthermore, dont forget asc2p is the only vitamine C version able to really enter the cell and act as long term. Is it bad for copper also ?

Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:10 am

i dont think a normal diet / or a special diet could supply the body with enough copper zinc or magnesium .. just my 2cents
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down