Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
New topical that has completely stopped scalp inflammation EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
New topical that has completely stopped scalp inflammation EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
New topical that has completely stopped scalp inflammation EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
New topical that has completely stopped scalp inflammation EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
New topical that has completely stopped scalp inflammation EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
New topical that has completely stopped scalp inflammation EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
New topical that has completely stopped scalp inflammation EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
New topical that has completely stopped scalp inflammation EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
New topical that has completely stopped scalp inflammation EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New topical that has completely stopped scalp inflammation

4 posters

Go down

New topical that has completely stopped scalp inflammation Empty New topical that has completely stopped scalp inflammation

Post  bocor Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:17 am

Ok so I picked up some fenugreek oil from the indian market hemani brand cheap like 3 dollars for 30 ml have used for a few days and have new feeling of life in my scalp I haven't had for as long as I can remember it doesn't smell too strong either not like an essential oil or anything also I'm continuing with the lard topical at night too so that might be helping too in addition I'm putting the lard on my forehead and it seems to be diminishing my wrinkles there pretty noticeably in 1 week pretty weird I picked up the fenugreek because I remember reading about it on hair forums to take internally for hair growth years ago I think it's a shy inhibitor

bocor

Back to top Go down

New topical that has completely stopped scalp inflammation Empty Re: New topical that has completely stopped scalp inflammation

Post  Decro435 Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:16 am

Why are you associating the decrease in inflammation with the Fenugreek Oil rather than the Lard if you applying them both topically?. Are you noticing a decrease in inflammation immediately on the application of the Fenugreek?.

On a scale of 1-10 how intense was your inflammation prior to using the oil?.

Anyways, well done, hope it continues..
Decro435
Decro435

Back to top Go down

New topical that has completely stopped scalp inflammation Empty Well

Post  bocor Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:22 am

My inflammation was generally between a 7 and an 8 my scalp in balding areas naturally has always looked sunburned because if the inflammation the lard has helped as well similar to emu oil in calming inflammation maybe a bit better but noticed a huge boost since adding fenugreek oil I will now make that my morning topical with lard and a bit of fenugreek for night topical as well I'm shampooing with t gel which temporarily slows inflammation I'm hopeful to see where this leads I also just started last night 880 nm led box from the led man I will be using that for 15 min or so a day to increase fibroblast growth factor as per the studies so hopefully it will be my natural minox whereas fenugreek inhibits dht and lard will hopefully stimulate the fat stem cells

bocor

Back to top Go down

New topical that has completely stopped scalp inflammation Empty Re: New topical that has completely stopped scalp inflammation

Post  AllenWalker Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Man.. there might be something to this.. Peep the study on fenugreeks anti inflammation properties:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22155102

AllenWalker

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:01 am

Interesting, this sounds worth trying. Anybody have a good source to buy online?

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:28 pm

bocor wrote:Ok so I picked up some fenugreek oil from the indian market hemani brand cheap like 3 dollars for 30 ml have used for a few days and have new feeling of life in my scalp I haven't had for as long as I can remember it doesn't smell too strong either not like an essential oil or anything also I'm continuing with the lard topical at night too so that might be helping too in addition I'm putting the lard on my forehead and it seems to be diminishing my wrinkles there pretty noticeably in 1 week pretty weird I picked up the fenugreek because I remember reading about it on hair forums to take internally for hair growth years ago I think it's a shy inhibitor

Hey Bocor, can you please give us a few more details about the fenugreek oil you're using? What brand is it? Is it a pure oil, or an extract containing extra ingredients? If the latter, what are the added ingredients? Thanks.

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:31 am

thissucks wrote:
bocor wrote:Ok so I picked up some fenugreek oil from the indian market hemani brand cheap like 3 dollars for 30 ml have used for a few days and have new feeling of life in my scalp I haven't had for as long as I can remember it doesn't smell too strong either not like an essential oil or anything also I'm continuing with the lard topical at night too so that might be helping too in addition I'm putting the lard on my forehead and it seems to be diminishing my wrinkles there pretty noticeably in 1 week pretty weird I picked up the fenugreek because I remember reading about it on hair forums to take internally for hair growth years ago I think it's a shy inhibitor

Hey Bocor, can you please give us a few more details about the fenugreek oil you're using?  What brand is it?  Is it a pure oil, or an extract containing extra ingredients?  If the latter, what are the added ingredients? Thanks.

I couldn't find any of this stuff locally, so I ordered two bottles online. Will update this thread once I get a chance to use it for a few weeks.

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down