Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Any hope for regrowth? EmptyToday at 3:40 am by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Any hope for regrowth? EmptyToday at 12:47 am by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
Any hope for regrowth? EmptySat May 04, 2024 8:56 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Any hope for regrowth? EmptyThu May 02, 2024 1:25 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Any hope for regrowth? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 11:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Any hope for regrowth? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 am by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Any hope for regrowth? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 5:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Any hope for regrowth? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 12:23 pm by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Any hope for regrowth? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 12:51 pm by Hoppipolla

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Any hope for regrowth?

+5
mento
MikeBison
shaftless
iuyyighghghgkh
averagejoe001
9 posters

Go down

Any hope for regrowth? Empty Any hope for regrowth?

Post  averagejoe001 Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:01 pm

Hi all

Been here for a while and followed what is a lot of good advice for health in general. However, I dont think I am making any ground up there. Not into Minox/Propecia etc - but have tried various other topicals. Wanted to get peoples opinion from here as to whether anything is salvageable? Pics below:

I dont want to waste money and time using products that are prob more suited to early stages of hair loss - so am wondering what else is out there for more advanced issues?

Any hope for regrowth? F0SEiitl

Any hope for regrowth? IBzhOLwl

averagejoe001

Back to top Go down

Any hope for regrowth? Empty Re: Any hope for regrowth?

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:36 pm

You have many options.

It's difficult to reccomend a regimen or tell people what to do.

So, how long have you had hair loss ? When did it begin ?

There are also products on the market that offer money back guarantees if you see no regrowth.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  averagejoe001 Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:47 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:You have many options.

It's difficult to reccomend a regimen or tell people what to do.

So, how long have you had hair loss ? When did it begin ?

There are also products on the market that offer money back guarantees if you see no regrowth.

Have had hair loss for the last 7 years. Began as I turned 30 - there was some thinning before that, but not noticeable.

Healthwise, I think I'm OK. Lean, no weight issues. I do follow IH's regimen too, and I think it contributes to my overall health. What sort of products were you referring to earlier?

averagejoe001

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:11 pm

averagejoe001 wrote: What sort of products were you referring to earlier?

TRx2 offer a money back guarantee if contacted before 60 days.

Apple-poly offer a 90 day money back guarantee, if contacted before the 90th day from purchase.

I think there's a one or two more companies that do too.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:36 pm

I think all we can do at this stage is save up for a hair transplant. Have you tried a laser brush? It might thicken it up a little.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeBison Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:05 pm

How is your body/facial hair?

MikeBison

Back to top Go down

Post  mento Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:56 am

MikeBison wrote:How is your body/facial hair?
Do you want to point out that if you have plenty of body and facial hair the hair loss is probably related to a very high serum DHT/TEST? If not, you have a more sensitive overexpression of 5 alpha-reductase?!

mento

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeBison Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:40 pm

mento wrote:
MikeBison wrote:How is your body/facial hair?
Do you want to point out that if you have plenty of body and facial hair the hair loss is probably related to a very high serum DHT/TEST? If not, you have a more sensitive overexpression of 5 alpha-reductase?!
I wanna know how is his body hair in his case because I have diffuse thinning but also loss of body hair.

MikeBison

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:42 pm

It is impossible to reccomend you a regimen.

I am still experimenting. I wouldn't want you to waste time and money on products.

However, for now,

use Nizoral shampoo. This is proven to help and is safe, unlike minoxidil or propecia.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  healthystuff Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:17 pm

For any hair growth, you can also try castor oil uses for hair. It enhances our scalp in developing new hair. This is an alternative remedy without any therapeutic bad effect.

healthystuff

Back to top Go down

Post  102 Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:51 pm

Shave it off brother. Your immediate response will be to resist this and blow it off (assuming you've never shaved to the skin before). But take the dive and the hard couple of weeks getting used to it. It will be the best thing you've ever done. No one has to tell you man, you've got hardly anything left up there. And I'm in no way trying to be offensive. It just is what it is. Anybody who sees you is fully aware of this, and it would look much more confident and attractive for you to embrace that. Instead of wondering why you are holding onto what you've got, people will appreciate you for being confident and intentional. Balding isn't attractive, but bald can be. And I believe when hair has gotten this far gone, bald is always your best bet. Again, the first few weeks are difficult to adjust to. But imagine - after the adjustment is over - never having to worry about hair again.

There is not a supplement regimen here or posted anywhere else online which is going to reproduce the coverage you are after. This is as honest as its going to get, and I'd like to truly save you the time, money, and worry as you wait months for something to disappoint you. You are better than worrying about fucking hair brother. Just get rid of that shit and get serious in the gym.

Obviously, you're going to make your own decision, and in light of everybody else's hopes for their own success, you are going to get recommendations that run the gamut. Everything from oil rubs, to entire lines of supplements which really just contain elements in your diet meant to optimize your organ function, electrotherapy, etc. etc.

With where the state of knowledge is right now, none of these is going to reverse loss that is at the level you are experiencing. That solution may come along in a year, a few years, or a decade. At that time maybe we'll be jumping for joy. But what's the point in doing anything unless you can get a substantial amount back? If hair isn't going to look good, you are better off just not having it as far as I'm concerned. While you wait for that solution, wouldn't it be better to put your best foot forward and just live your life without worrying about your hair? Ask your girlfriend, or a close female friend for their real advice. See what they say. Get rid of it man and come back here in three or four months and tell us how you feel.

Back to top Go down

Any hope for regrowth? Empty A hope for hair regrowth!!

Post  majitrich Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:57 am

Dealing with baldness. Don't worry because now there are different are hair fall solutions are available in market. Like "MAJITRICH"

majitrich

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:48 am

see my avatar to see what i think of your spam
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeBison Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:31 pm

majitrich wrote:Dealing with baldness. Don't worry because now there are different are hair fall solutions are available in market. Like "MAJITRICH"
Any hope for regrowth? 348-76

MikeBison

Back to top Go down

Post  averagejoe001 Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:55 pm

102 wrote:Shave it off brother. Your immediate response will be to resist this and blow it off (assuming you've never shaved to the skin before). But take the dive and the hard couple of weeks getting used to it. It will be the best thing you've ever done. No one has to tell you man, you've got hardly anything left up there. And I'm in no way trying to be offensive. It just is what it is. Anybody who sees you is fully aware of this, and it would look much more confident and attractive for you to embrace that. Instead of wondering why you are holding onto what you've got, people will appreciate you for being confident and intentional. Balding isn't attractive, but bald can be. And I believe when hair has gotten this far gone, bald is always your best bet. Again, the first few weeks are difficult to adjust to. But imagine - after the adjustment is over - never having to worry about hair again.

There is not a supplement regimen here or posted anywhere else online which is going to reproduce the coverage you are after. This is as honest as its going to get, and I'd like to truly save you the time, money, and worry as you wait months for something to disappoint you. You are better than worrying about fucking hair brother. Just get rid of that shit and get serious in the gym.

Obviously, you're going to make your own decision, and in light of everybody else's hopes for their own success, you are going to get recommendations that run the gamut. Everything from oil rubs, to entire lines of supplements which really just contain elements in your diet meant to optimize your organ function, electrotherapy, etc. etc.

With where the state of knowledge is right now, none of these is going to reverse loss that is at the level you are experiencing. That solution may come along in a year, a few years, or a decade. At that time maybe we'll be jumping for joy. But what's the point in doing anything unless you can get a substantial amount back? If hair isn't going to look good, you are better off just not having it as far as I'm concerned. While you wait for that solution, wouldn't it be better to put your best foot forward and just live your life without worrying about your hair? Ask your girlfriend, or a close female friend for their real advice. See what they say. Get rid of it man and come back here in three or four months and tell us how you feel.

Hi there

Sorry for the late response, been busy at work.

I do agree with your view - I am generally in very good health. Very lean and muscular and no known health issues. I guess, thats what made me wonder why I have this issue. But that said, I have accepted my fate - was just putting the question out there to see if there's anything obvious I missed!

To the previous posters, yes I have a fair amount of body hair. As mentioned, very lean no signs of much fat, I can still see hte outline of my abs even now at 37. I guess I should be grateful for what health I have and make the most of it!

averagejoe001

Back to top Go down

Any hope for regrowth? Empty There is hope for hair growh

Post  healthystuff Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:27 am

I strongly believe there is hope for hair loss. With the right medicine we can solve our problem with our hair.

healthystuff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down