Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Cavitation surgery EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Cavitation surgery EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Cavitation surgery EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Cavitation surgery EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Cavitation surgery EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Cavitation surgery EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Cavitation surgery EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Cavitation surgery EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Cavitation surgery EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cavitation surgery

+10
Delphine
FATE
Misirlou
ubraj
tcpratt
CausticSymmetry
bh2o
a
despacio
thissucks
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cavitation surgery Empty Cavitation surgery

Post  thissucks Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:36 am

I am interested in getting my amalgams removed and my cavitations cleaned out. I unwittingly had my wisdom teeth removed about 10 years ago and lord only knows the damage it's done since then.

I contacted the Huggins Alliance and they gave me a list of dentists. The Huggins contact highly recommended Dr. Blanche Grube in Pennsylvania.

Unfortunately the cost is way too much to spend out-of-pocket. Sad I'm hoping I can find some way to have insurance cover at least a portion of the cost.

Has anybody gotten this done, or considered getting it done?

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Cavitation surgery Empty Re: Cavitation surgery

Post  despacio Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 pm

I am planning on visiting Dr. Blanche Grube for amalgam removal as well. She was also recommended to me by Huggins Alliance. The cost quoted to me for consultation is $450.00 which includes x-rays etc. I am going to pay for consultation out of pocket and find what would be a ballpark figure to get them removed. Hopefully dental insurance will pay a portion of the procedure. I think getting them removed is well worth the investment.

Does anyone know how they can tell if the cavitation needs to be cleaned?

despacio

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:32 pm

I'm completely for this and need the same thing done in regards to the cavitation cleaning (or I assume, as my health has really been destroyed since the surgery). I'm not sure what to do in terms of paying for it yet ...

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:10 pm

despacio wrote:I am planning on visiting Dr. Blanche Grube for amalgam removal as well. She was also recommended to me by Huggins Alliance. The cost quoted to me for consultation is $450.00 which includes x-rays etc. I am going to pay for consultation out of pocket and find what would be a ballpark figure to get them removed. Hopefully dental insurance will pay a portion of the procedure. I think getting them removed is well worth the investment.

Does anyone know how they can tell if the cavitation needs to be cleaned?

Yeah I heard about the $450 consultation fee as well. I've gotten a few quotes from the Huggins dentists and it appears that it will cost in the vicinity of $7000-$8000 to clean out four cavitations. I desperately want to do it but it's so incredibly expensive... I also want to remove my amalgams, which would cost another $2000.

I don't think dental insurance will touch cavitation surgery, and I don't think health insurance will help either. I hope I'm wrong so if somebody knows of a plan that does cover some of this, please let us know.

aI'm completely for this and need the same thing done in regards to the cavitation cleaning (or I assume, as my health has really been destroyed since the surgery). I'm not sure what to do in terms of paying for it yet ...

Yeah... this really is such a scam... insurances are useless!!! Mad

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:52 am

I talked to a Huggins recommended dentist (his secretary) just to get the basics on amalgam removal and cavitation treatment. She told me that the consultation fee is $100 and there is an additional fee of $105 for a panoramic x-ray. She says that the x-ray should be enough for the dentist to notice any cavitions. I would hope so. I've read that a trained doctor can see most cavitations with a panoramic x-ray, but I've also read that there is an unltrasound device called a CAVITAT that is more precise.

Anyways, I don't have insurance at the moment and I would be paying out of my savings. More incentive to save and not go out and party until I get my health in check. Amalgams and cavitations are at the top of my to-do list. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for a favourable estimate.

By the way the dentist recommended for me was Dr. Paul Gallo.
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:12 am

bh2o wrote:I talked to a Huggins recommended dentist (his secretary) just to get the basics on amalgam removal and cavitation treatment. She told me that the consultation fee is $100 and there is an additional fee of $105 for a panoramic x-ray. She says that the x-ray should be enough for the dentist to notice any cavitions. I would hope so. I've read that a trained doctor can see most cavitations with a panoramic x-ray, but I've also read that there is an unltrasound device called a CAVITAT that is more precise.

Anyways, I don't have insurance at the moment and I would be paying out of my savings. More incentive to save and not go out and party until I get my health in check. Amalgams and cavitations are at the top of my to-do list. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for a favourable estimate.

Where is Dr. Gallo located?

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Cavitation surgery Empty New hope for cavitations

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:19 pm

http://www.calciumtherapy.com/

It's all explained in this link.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  tcpratt Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:34 am

CS:

Thanks for posting this!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Troy Smile

tcpratt

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:45 am

FWIW, some have been brushing with IP6 and it's been recommended by quite a few. I personally never tried it long enough but did notice it being helpful for teeth.

IP6 contains calcium among others.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:46 am

Would this calcium therapy help counteract ongoing cavity forming activity?

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:21 am

thissucks wrote:
bh2o wrote:I talked to a Huggins recommended dentist (his secretary) just to get the basics on amalgam removal and cavitation treatment. She told me that the consultation fee is $100 and there is an additional fee of $105 for a panoramic x-ray. She says that the x-ray should be enough for the dentist to notice any cavitions. I would hope so. I've read that a trained doctor can see most cavitations with a panoramic x-ray, but I've also read that there is an unltrasound device called a CAVITAT that is more precise.

Where is Dr. Gallo located?

He is located just outside of Chicago in the town of Joliet...
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:35 am

Thats calcium therapy is interesting.

Here is something I just found. I clinic in California that offers a less invasive treatment:

One conventional way to deal with this problem is to grind down the cavitation, and hope the bone grows back. However, many times it does not grow back because the contributing cause was poor blood and lymphatic circulation that caused the diseased bone in the first place.

Another reason that conventional cavitational surgery may not be the best choice is that as the drill grinds down the cavitation and the infection inside, it is actually pushing these infectious agents back into the body's blood supply where it is picked up and absorbed. Thus, toxins, infection and bacteria can be spread throughout the entire body through the blood stream.

At Laser Dental Wellness Center - Fullerton, healing dental cavitations caused by extractions may be achieved in several ways. Surgery with the laser, new biocompatible bone regeneration materials and techniques, and microcrystalline bone replacement materials may be used to help fill in and rebuild the damaged bone. Follow up care may include using ionized oxygen and low-level healing laser therapy. Then, enzyme therapy, homeopathic remedies and several other techniques to improve the circulation and lymphatic drainage in the bone may also be used.

Dr. Hansen believes that all that is needed to prompt the body to regenerate treated cavitational areas naturally, is a supply of blood, nutrients and oxygen to re-grow the bone; and good lymphatic drainage to remove toxins. At our Center, we provide these things, and monitor progress carefully to make sure that natural, beneficial healing is taking place.

Source: http://www.cdchealth.com/healingdentalcavitations.html
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:59 am

F**KING HELL! The prices that have been quoted are outrageous! I live in england, getting 3 mercuary fillings removed in a few days... £80... good dentist and that includes the new fillings going in!
FATE
FATE

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:51 pm

In England, the govt. covers a lot of the dental work for everyone, isn't that right?
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:07 pm

If you are under 18, on benifits or a few other things the dentist is free (Govn. funded) But getting mercury fillings is classed as cosmetic so it cost me £80... what I think is quite a lot! Ha ha Laughing
FATE
FATE

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Hmm, I had British friends who told me dental work is covered for their citizens. Sorry to hear that's not the case!

Mercury fillings are cosmetic? That's a new concept. Shocked And yeah, that does sound like a lot to pay. I recommend Ramiel Nagel's work on curing tooth decay through diet (it's based on Weston Price's research). I can't post links yet, so do a search on Ramiel Nagel + Cure Tooth Decay.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:14 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:http://www.calciumtherapy.com/

It's all explained in this link.

Thanks for this info, looks promising. Have you used their products or been to a dentist using this therapy?

Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:15 am

I have not, however there is a very interesting podcast from the dentist who treats with it. He explains the history and other interesting information about it.

http://tinyurl.com/cgdqq2y

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:21 pm

CS, thanks for the link, but what does that have to do with cleaning out existing cavitations?

bh2o wrote:
He is located just outside of Chicago in the town of Joliet...

Thanks! I called their office and they are very nice, but like Dr. Grube.. the dental work is veryyyy expensive. It would be about $9,000 to fix everything in my mouth (3 amalgams and 4 cavitations). Shocked

FATE? wrote:F**KING HELL! The prices that have been quoted are outrageous! I live in england, getting 3 mercuary fillings removed in a few days... £80... good dentist and that includes the new fillings going in!

Shocked I need to move to the UK! Shocked

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:26 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:I have not, however there is a very interesting podcast from the dentist who treats with it. He explains the history and other interesting information about it.

http://tinyurl.com/cgdqq2y

Hi CS, seemed interesting so I emailed the guy and he's given me a couple of contacts in the UK to try. Will let the board know if anything productive comes of it. Was just wondering whether CT is something you know people have had success with (even if anecdotal) or you just heard the podcast and liked the theory behind it? The home kit is fairly cheap so I could be a guinea pig but would be good to hear more support for the theory. I don't appear to have critical gum problems (touch wood) but I'm seriously concerned that I seem to have developed weak, brittle teeth since amalgam removal.

By the way, subsidised dentistry in the UK isn't all it's cracked up to be.

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:31 pm

diffuse - The information was totally new to me. I had heard about a similar product before, but did not know what to make of it.

So, we can only hope that it's true--but it sounds like this dentist has been around quite a long time. His ideas are so inexpensive, it's worth a shot.

Without any real searching, I haven't heard any anecdotal information about it so far.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:04 am

Yeah they are simple and affordable ideas, big points in favour - as long as they're also effective. He described the products as being mainly ionic calcium, zinc and magnesium without added junk. Plausible that those would help assuming they can be maintained in the saliva. Seems to suggest there's a time release mechanism but not sure on that. Would be nice if someone from Omaha chimed in, they would probably know the clinic. Anyway, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:16 am

I go by my intuition a lot in health matters, and my intuition tells me these products are well worth checking out even though I haven't yet listened to the podcast. I've shared the info with my son who has been complaining of hot/cold sensitivity and talking about another possible root canal (he just had one). Plan to order the stuff soon.

So thanks from me too, CausticSymmetry.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:31 am

Here is some info regarding LED/LLLT from PE-1 and/or Bionic 880 or similar devices to help with cavitation

Ron points to Cavitat studies showing healing of cavitation sites as a result of using the Lumen Photon (a minimum of three minutes per setting, twice daily). He does state, however, that while treating infected root canal-filled tooth sites in this manner results in an improvement as shown on Cavitat scan, this improvement is not lasting. The light therapy thus will not obviate the need for surgical intervention in such cases. It can, however, be used to speed post-surgical healing.

By the time I connected with Ron Patterson, I’d already solved my cavitation problem through extensive surgery. Would the Lumen Photon have obviated the need for such surgery? Perhaps. Or, maybe it would have simply reduced the severity of the cavitation problem. Or, maybe my case was too severe. I’ll never know. But I can tell you what I believe. I believe that, in some cases, cavitation surgery can potentially be avoided through consistent and appropriate use of such light therapy. Certainly there is no harm to be done in trying such a non-invasive approach before embarking upon more aggressive treatment. The Lumen Photon devices are much more affordable than major surgery, and if their use fails to solve the cavitation problem, it can be later employed to assist in post-surgical healing. SO, the bottom line in my take on this unique therapy is that it has great potential application with regard to cavitations – and certainly other health problems, as well. While it is too late for me personally to put the device to the test with regard to cavitations, I have used it successfully for other purposes (such as wound healing), and consider it to be an important healing tool with a wide variety of applications. See the Clinical Studies pages of the Lumen Photon site (http://www.lumenphoton.com/studies_1.htm) for a list of other conditions that have been successfully treated with light therapy and for more detailed information on the subject.

more info - http://www.healthcarealternatives.net/nogier.html

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  dynasupplydirect Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:40 pm

FWIW, some have been brushing with IP6 & it is been recommended by a few. I personally seldom tried it long but did notice it being helpful for teeth.

dynasupplydirect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next