Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Is it possible to cure/alleviate allergies (specifically nasal orientated) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Is it possible to cure/alleviate allergies (specifically nasal orientated) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Is it possible to cure/alleviate allergies (specifically nasal orientated) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Is it possible to cure/alleviate allergies (specifically nasal orientated) EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Is it possible to cure/alleviate allergies (specifically nasal orientated) EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Is it possible to cure/alleviate allergies (specifically nasal orientated) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Is it possible to cure/alleviate allergies (specifically nasal orientated) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Is it possible to cure/alleviate allergies (specifically nasal orientated) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Is it possible to cure/alleviate allergies (specifically nasal orientated) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Is it possible to cure/alleviate allergies (specifically nasal orientated)

5 posters

Go down

Is it possible to cure/alleviate allergies (specifically nasal orientated) Empty Is it possible to cure/alleviate allergies (specifically nasal orientated)

Post  Shades Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:05 am

I get allergies from my mother. It gets worse in the spring time. I'll sneeze a lot, my eyes will get red and itchy. All throughout the year I'll have trouble breathing through my nose especially at night, which makes it hard to sleep (I remember getting this problem somewhat suddenly at age 11 or 12). I've seen countless doctors and some say allergic rhinitis, the latest says I should get surgery to reduce the size of the turbinates or something. I hate surgery, and I want to get around this another way. I've tried a bunch of sprays and shit and nothing works. Any ideas?

Shades

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to cure/alleviate allergies (specifically nasal orientated) Empty Re: Is it possible to cure/alleviate allergies (specifically nasal orientated)

Post  constipationbrah Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:26 am

ive had the turbinate reduction done
twice actually

seemed to help only for a few months though

i just take pseudoephedrine daily and it gets it under control

or claritin d, which is an antihistamine plus pseudo

i only have the nasal congestion symptoms, no sneezing and stuff like taht

also there's a new type of spray, not a corticosteroid
called azelastine or something

works differently, but supposed to be good

sometimes saline nasal gel helps too, if dryness is a problem

and a neilmed sinus rinse daily

constipationbrah

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to cure/alleviate allergies (specifically nasal orientated) Empty Re: Is it possible to cure/alleviate allergies (specifically nasal orientated)

Post  mistyisland Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:07 am

Have you had allergy tests done? That way the allergist can prescribe a shot which contains the elements of what triggers your allergy. I had this done, and was told I should take the shots for 5 years and I would be cured. I did that, and now do not have allergies.

A Neti pot should help. It washes out your nasal passages, and if you do it frequently, you can at least tone down your allergic reactions.

The turbinate reduction surgery was never given to me as an option, but I wouldn't have done it any way. There is always scar tissue with surgery.

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:15 am

Yes there is a way to cure allergies. Pharmaceutical mayhem and surgery is not the answer.

There are generally 3 primary causes.

Poor immune function (cortisol balance), fungal infection, imbalanced microbiota.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Organism Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:05 am

I noticed significant improvement in my allergies and food sensitivities by correcting diet, and improving gut health. (Probiotics and staying away from gastrointestinal irritants)

I could actually eat foods I was considered "allergic" too with no negative symptoms, this was when I was taking probiotics. I'm currently not on them anymore so I limit exposer.

Organism

Back to top Go down

Post  constipationbrah Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:41 am

i know drugs arent the answer

but in my case, my congestion was caused by things like hot weather, something about eating (not food specific, just eating), etc.

i mean, tbh you might spend your whole life trying to find what exactly it is that is causing it and may never find it

sudafed seems to be relatively benign and helps me immensely, i mean it is a vasoconstrictor so some people get blood pressure issues, but personally i don't and bp issues are minimal using the extended release form
but again, i havent researched sudafed that much to know how it may affect me long term
and also the fact that it's systemic just to combat some nasal congestion is annoying
itd be cool if there was something that just constricted blood vessels in the nose area

not only was the obstructed breathing a huge annoyance but the congestion affected my appearance as well
made my nose physically bigger/swollen and red often (and not from blowing my nose or anything, just from vasodilation and swelling)

i had used flonase before which seemed to help a bit, but i was scared of its height stunting possibilities and never used it long term
a good thing too, as i've read it can lead to some problems

constipationbrah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down