Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
O/T - My stomach still keeps hurting :( EmptyToday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
O/T - My stomach still keeps hurting :( EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
O/T - My stomach still keeps hurting :( EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
O/T - My stomach still keeps hurting :( EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
O/T - My stomach still keeps hurting :( EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
O/T - My stomach still keeps hurting :( EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
O/T - My stomach still keeps hurting :( EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
O/T - My stomach still keeps hurting :( EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
O/T - My stomach still keeps hurting :( EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

O/T - My stomach still keeps hurting :(

Go down

O/T - My stomach still keeps hurting :( Empty O/T - My stomach still keeps hurting :(

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:02 am

I dunno why Sad

I think the cause was the aspirin... apparently in some studies/tests they still found ulcers and damage like THREE MONTHS after the person had stopped taking it. Jeez.

I've still got a fair amount of nausea and like an intermittent burning sensation in my middle abdomen. I don't think it's as bad as it was (although I've been drinking a lot of ginger to calm it down) and there is absolutely no black or bloody stool and little to no stabbing or burning sensation in my stomach area, although I have had mild acid reflux.

Perhaps it's small intestine damage? I might pop to the doc's again, it's just been very intermittent (sometimes days will go by and I'll feel much better) which makes it hard to tell.

I've been taking lots of cayenne and colostrum both of which are supposed to be great for stomach and digestive healing, as well as pau d'arco and ginger for the anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effect.

Any thoughts? I wonder what the doc will say >.<

No more aspirin for me. Hurt my body nearly as much as finasteride Sad
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down