Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Diamine oxidase enzymes to counter junk food related inflammation EmptyToday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Diamine oxidase enzymes to counter junk food related inflammation EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Diamine oxidase enzymes to counter junk food related inflammation EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Diamine oxidase enzymes to counter junk food related inflammation EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Diamine oxidase enzymes to counter junk food related inflammation EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Diamine oxidase enzymes to counter junk food related inflammation EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Diamine oxidase enzymes to counter junk food related inflammation EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Diamine oxidase enzymes to counter junk food related inflammation EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Diamine oxidase enzymes to counter junk food related inflammation EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Diamine oxidase enzymes to counter junk food related inflammation

5 posters

Go down

Diamine oxidase enzymes to counter junk food related inflammation Empty Diamine oxidase enzymes to counter junk food related inflammation

Post  Lw Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:52 am

Hi

Just discovered a product on swanson today. As I am unaware of what histamine is, I wanted to submit the articles with you guys.

Could this be a key element to help us dealing with junk food ? We have all to eat junk time to time. Mostly for social reasons. Eating junk can still give me some minor scalp inflammation symptoms, so I am willing to try that.

Please share your thoughts.

Another term for histamine intolerance is "histamine excess." It refers to a state in which the amount of histamine in the body exceeds the normal, or "tolerable," level. When the histamine level in the body is too high, a person may experience physical phenomena that closely resembles an allergy. Because histamine is the major mediator (or reactive chemical) that is released in an allergic response, the symptoms of histamine excess and food allergy will be very much the same. Some people break out and itch; some sneeze and get watery eyes; some experience a headache. However, when the person consults his or her doctor and allergy tests are carried out, in most cases of histamine intolerance the tests are negative, and both patient and doctor are baffled. Reactions that appear after eating, sometimes after a delay of up to several hours, but test negative for allergy, may very well be due to histamine intolerance.

If you're one of the many who think histamine is something only related to colds or environmental allergies, think again. Many common foods actually contain histamine and/or trigger the release of histamine within the gut. The body's natural defense against dietary histamine is an enzyme called diamine oxidase (DAO). If we take in or produce more histamine than our gut has DAO to break down, reactions can occur. Now, there's help. DAOSin™ Diamine Oxidase is the only DAO ingredient in the world approved for dietary consumption and it's been helping Europeans manage dietary histamine for years. Swanson is proud to be the first company to make this groundbreaking natural product available in America at an affordable price. If you love cheese, wine, beer or bananas but they don't love you, try DAOSin and enjoy the comfort that comes with maintaining adequate levels of diamine oxidase.

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/health-library/products/daosin-histamine-intolerance-supplement.html

Lw

Back to top Go down

Diamine oxidase enzymes to counter junk food related inflammation Empty Re: Diamine oxidase enzymes to counter junk food related inflammation

Post  bobthebuilder Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:13 pm

bump, anyone know anything about Diamine Oxidase Enzyme ?
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Diamine oxidase enzymes to counter junk food related inflammation Empty Re: Diamine oxidase enzymes to counter junk food related inflammation

Post  danthethinningman Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:17 pm

bobthebuilder wrote:bump, anyone know anything about Diamine Oxidase Enzyme ?
. I do. I started taking copper over a week ago and now I have completely eliminatedy hair line itch. Completely! Along with biotin, calcium and some b vitmins

danthethinningman

Back to top Go down

Post  rogar6 Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:36 am

I just bought a DAO supplement (daosin) for my itchy scalp. Hope it works.

rogar6

Back to top Go down

Post  Changexpert Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:46 am

It does work, but it's not sustainable. Histamine is involved in release of hydrochloric acid in the parietal cell, which is the main tool used for breaking down the food molecules. Continual use of DAO may interfere with digestion, which I experienced previously.
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  rogar6 Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:24 am

Yeah, I'm starting to have second thoughts about using Daosin. I read a blog from someone who has been experimenting with it and to get the most from the supplement it should be timed just so, taken with the worst offending foods before each meal and often times more than once a day. I was hoping it could be something I take once a day regardless of timing and forget about it but it seems it's not going to be that simple and I don't want to mess with my digestion.

rogar6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down