Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED

+26
Foodjobber
LittleFighter
hapyman
lambyjay
sc871
adam2525
gonzalito
sublime9
DM5
RobHealthMan
Ueto
Nuada
theseeker
TheFunkyStumpfighter
NeoGenesis
scottyc33
The Natural
Mastery
kydd3
CausticSymmetry
j87x
pancacke
Silverlin
sdguy
AboDi
nidhogge
30 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 2 Empty Re: "Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:56 am

NeoGenesis - The Potassium enhances the retention of Magnesium. Essentially this promotes balance. A lower aldosterone level is a result of adrenal burnout, not enough hormone production. The Magnesium and Zinc in particular will help since these nutrients are often in short supply in those with AF.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 2 Empty Re: "Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED

Post  j87x Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:52 pm

You may consider adding kelp bioferment to the shampoo in the future if not too costly, I found this review to be intriguing:
"I absolutely love this stuff! I put this on my scalp after I shampoo. This stuff saved my hair. I was going bald, no kidding. After a year my hair
was back. I haven't stopped using it. It's now been 3 years and I have healthy strong hair."

http://www.ncnproskincare.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=49&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=200&cid=10049

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:31 am

j87x--

Thanks for bringing seakelp bioferment to my attention, and it looks like some solid stuff:

http://www.skinactives.com/product/detail.aspx?prodID=97

However, it doesn't look like something that would blend particularly well with a completely organic shampoo. The consistency of our stuff is a good deal thinner than your typical shampoo, and sea kelp bioferment appears to be considerably thicker. My guess is that it would separate from the shampoo if mixed in. I like one of the feedback suggestions on that page though:

I cannot rave about Sea Kelp Ultramarine enough! I wash my face with it right out of the jar.....leaves your skin so soft and radiant! I mix a dab with my shampoo when I wash my hair.......WOW! I don't need any other products (I have straight, fine, color-treated hair) because the Ultramarine makes my hair shiney, healthy and full of body.....it's amazing!

That said, I dropped them an e-mail to find out for sure! Will keep you guys updated.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFunkyStumpfighter Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:48 am

I've been using sea kelp bioferment in my shampoos for a solid 6 or 7 months now, and I couldn't speak more highly of it. Not only does it serve as a really great thickening agent, but the lather that gets worked up with it in the mix is much richer and much easier to spread around. Also, in the probably year and change I have been making my own shampoo mixes, it is easily the best thing I have added as far as cosmetics goes. It does a great job of offsetting how harsh castile can be, and leaves hair really smooth and hydrated. Generally just healthier looking. I use about 3/4oz - 1oz when I make a 16oz mix. If you can find it on the cheap in bulk, then I'd say jump on it.

TheFunkyStumpfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:57 am

Funky,

Thanks for the information! I spoke with a fella that sells it, and am strongly considering adding this to the topical that I'm planning out (which, if I can do this without spending a fortune, can be one of the most unique topicals to date). May still consider adding to shampoo as well.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:34 am

nidhogge wrote:Funky,

Thanks for the information! I spoke with a fella that sells it, and am strongly considering adding this to the topical that I'm planning out (which, if I can do this without spending a fortune, can be one of the most unique topicals to date). May still consider adding to shampoo as well.
bulkactives maybe have it the cheapest, $8.60 for 8oz

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Just wondering how exactly does the Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner have anti-dht properties. I'm not questioning it's effectiveness i'm just unsure how it works.

theseeker

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:31 am

Coconut Oil has anti-DHT properties in it. I think this article has some information on Coconut Oil and DHT:

http://www.agriculture.org.fj/_resources/main/files/virgincoconutoil.pdf

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuada Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Hey I just recieved my Decalcfy and organic shampoo and wanted to say thanks. One question though, on the shampoo it says "use 1 or 2 hours prior to shower." To use it as a conditioner ? And If I were to apply it to my hair as a conditioner, do I need to use it as a shampoo too when I rinse my hair ?

Anyway thanks again.

Nuada

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:50 am

Nuada--

According to the lady who developed this for us, for men it's a good combination shampoo/conditioner, but for woman you'd need an organic conditioner as well since women have longer hair. The 1-2 hours before is if you want to give the nutrients more time to soak into your scalp, which can have a more positive effect on your hair.

Not necessary for shampooing and conditioning though, but it sure can't hurt.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 2 Empty Extra shedding with new shampoo

Post  Ueto Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:44 am

Hey just wanted to say ive been using this new shampoo along with decalcify for around 1 week along with pretty much the top6 for 3 months. I could swear my hair looks and feels thicker these days and every now and then i can feel a slight tingling sensation on my scalp Smile The shampoo feels great and cleans really well but ever since i started using it im shedding allot more in the shower, like 30+ hairs which is a record for me since i only normally shed around 5-15 and its been like tht for 7yrs my hair just seems to slowly stop growing in a diffuse kind of way, never had a major shed watsoever. So im hoping this sudden increased shed is a positive effect from the shampoo getting rid of weak brittle hair paving the way for thicker fuller hair. Any thoughts u guys have on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Ueto

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Ueto--

Glad to hear that everything is working out for your hair!!

One thing I used to do before shaving; I'd always use the boar bristle brush thoroughly on my scalp prior to going in the shower. The benefits of this are two-fold--

1) All the loose hairs that are on their way out are removed

2) Pores are opened up to better absorb the soap/shampoo that you are using on your scalp

This may be a good way to measure your hair. Overall though, 50-100 hairs a day is considered non-MPB I believe.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 2 Empty i am interested...

Post  RobHealthMan Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:54 pm

nidhogge,

I am very interested in your products..however i have a question about Zinc.

i read somewhere on this forum that zinc can be very bad for hair?

can you clarify a bit? also, zinc has something to do with test/estrodial levels as well...

thanks nid!

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:11 pm

RobHealthMan - Zinc is not bad for hair, quite the opposite.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Hey Rob--

I second CS. If you were to overdo it with Zinc, like anything, it may have detrimental effects to hair. This is why I typically recommend orotates *exclusively* for mineral supplementation (T.J. Clark's colloidal minerals are a nice addition as well), since you need very little of the actual mineral to get the desired results for your body. That's the beauty of binding with an orotic acid. Incidentally, orotic acid is also good for healthy testosterone levels, so I suppose that'll be another active in the formula besides Zinc and Magnesium that can benefit our hormone balance.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:49 am

I've been using the shampoo for a couple of weeks now. Here is my feedback:

For a natural shampoo (ie no SLS) I was surprised at how much it lathered - although admittedly for some reason the lather dissipates after awhile.

Secondly, one thing I have noticed is that it definitely makes my hair look and feel a bit thicker. This is definitely a good side benefit! I am not sure if this is purposeful or if you know what ingredient is causing this? Perhaps one of the oils leaves a slight coat on the hair?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:03 pm

scottyc33 wrote:I've been using the shampoo for a couple of weeks now. Here is my feedback:

For a natural shampoo (ie no SLS) I was surprised at how much it lathered - although admittedly for some reason the lather dissipates after awhile.

Secondly, one thing I have noticed is that it definitely makes my hair look and feel a bit thicker. This is definitely a good side benefit! I am not sure if this is purposeful or if you know what ingredient is causing this? Perhaps one of the oils leaves a slight coat on the hair?

I have used a ton of organic shampoos and this one really rises above in all aspects. The lather it produces, really crushes any other shampoo(most organics don't lather at all). Also it definitely thickens the hair and adds a nice shine. I alternate it with others but it the best in those points above slowing loss. Well done!

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:27 pm

First of all, Nidhogge is really polite by email haha. Second, the products are really really convient as far as taking much less during mealtimes. I haven't really noticed any differences thus far, but it's still too early. Honestly, I would LOVE to reorder the shampoo; it lathers amazingly, cleans the scalp, has a light scent, and hell I'm sure it reduces sebum production. The only thing is if you leave it in too long it turns into some hardcore hair gel haha.

Yeah the only downside on my end is the shipping time, it took about 3 weeks unfortunatly. I might consider express shipping next time. Thanks CS and Nidd.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:29 pm

One more thing, how the hell does it lather so well? Almost everything that Aubrey Organics puts out lathers like crap. If its a secret you don't have to say, but anyone looking to try it will certainly be impressed.

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:37 am

Interesting changes abound here since I last visited.

Maca in a shampoo? I will be a nay-sayer and state that Seveov is riding on the latest herb from the amazon wave. Anyone remember green-tea and ECGC many years back? I like the product, great ingredients, but the maca is a waste when used externally. Maca aside this is definitely a product I would put in the rotation while adding rose-hips, nettle and some other oils to.

Also why doesn't the line focus on the heavy de-calcifying hitters like MSM, EDTA or even garlic? Magnesium and K2 are nice, but if we are already suffering from calcification we need swing the pendulum back the other direction.

I appreciate you guys getting some products pulled together. The nice thing about all of this is that you guys can work with your suppliers and ensure quality control over the products.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:07 am

Dave--

I really do apologize about the shipping; the one downfall of me saving you guys money on customs fees, is that I can't send it as anything but as an individual. If I send it under the banner of a company such as "Shipment from: iHerb", then customs usually lets it pass through a lot quicker because it's clear what's in the package--supplements from a supplement company. However, I ship internationally with my own name, and mark as gift, which means that customs sometimes needs to examine the contents since it's not from a known source. This can result in longer than 10-14 business days (which is the usual international standard shipping time, which is the default shipment method for international orders here) on odd occasions. So far, it's happened only in Australia--United States Postal Office told me that, relative to where I live, Australia is about the farthest I could possibly ship something to someone in the world! :/

But yes--if you want to do expedited shipping, it's usually a 3 to 5 day guaranteed delivery with tracking, in addition to any customs hold-ups. This usually costs starting at $36, and shipments are always delivered promptly internationally.

As for the lather--I believe it's the citric acid. Very Happy Funny about it turning into a hardcore gel too, lol...

sublime--

The Decalcify ingredients were per Immortal's recommendations, probably because MSM and other such things are so readily available out there. In a typical diet, Vitamin K2 and Magnesium are severely lacking, and low levels of these are generally what causes heart failure and other problems that are caused by calcification due to a lack of these nutrients.

Also, Seveov actually has actually used Maca externally on human subjects in actual studies, as well as in vitro, which is why I opted to insert it after Gibson brought it to our attention on the forum. Even so, it's a miniscule amount, and I actually threw it into the shampoo for free (very little is needed per Seveov's trial % recommendations, and it's pretty cheap to buy a kilo of).

Also, thanks for the kind words! Agreed on being able to work with the manufacturers--every single one of them was carefully chosen, and I've been very happy with the quality and customer service that I get from each and every one of them, right down to TJ Clark (manufacturer of the final product). Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:34 am

I'll add that K2 and Magnesium are the two most important nutrients for calcium homeostasis. There is nothing more powerful than these two. A minimum of 45 micrograms of vitamin K2 will reduce calcification build-up in the arterial system. An amount greater than this will probably do better.

Decalcify contains 60 micrograms per capsule. Taking three per day will provide 180 mcg, which is considered the optimal level of this protective nutrient.

Boron is also terrific for the management of calcium, but also with connective tissue problems.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AboDi Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:57 pm

i used decalcify and EC and the shampoo , they are amazing and will order more and more , many thanks to CS and nid , please continue and expand

by the way EC smells nice , the last one i used was not

AboDi

Back to top Go down

Post  gonzalito Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:35 pm

CS / nidhogge

Is it impossible to lower international s&h? In example, iherb always asks me for about USD 4 when sending a small package.

I find USD 35 way too much...

Thanks in advance, guys

Keep up the good work

gonzalito

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:10 pm

gonz--

I thought I answered this question, I guess it didn't post up here. $35 is the price for Express Mail Service, meaning, tracking number and guaranteed delivery in usually 3 to 5 business days. This is not what iHerb offers for $4. Our default shipping method is the same as iHerbs--it is international standard shipping (no tracking #, delivery in 10 to 14 business days, sometimes more). We charge a flat $11 right now (one recent international order cost me $24 to ship--we still charged $11 only).

Also, look at what iHerb says here:

A Flat $4.00! This option applies to orders valued up to $80.00, and weighing 3 lbs or less

If it's over 3 lbs., the price goes up significantly for iHerb shipments internationally. If you only wanted to buy one or two supplements and your international shipping was real low, we'd refund the difference, no problemo. Smile

Also, if you order $100 or more, you get $5.00 refunded.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next