Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss

+5
Zaphod
imprisoned-radical
CausticSymmetry
johndoe1225
Jdp710
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss Empty Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss

Post  Jdp710 Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:10 am

Probably my imagination but worth considering of possible strong connection between those with active hair loss and those that are called blue pill men in mgtow community.

Essentially those who are unaware and whose brains are scrambled by women’s behavior. Those men who are unable to think independently.

Seems in my city a strong connection for those with active hair loss. Also online all you seem to hear from those who are suffering from active and/or severe hair loss is how being unable be with Women or please women or have children or get ahead in society, etc.

Reminds me of toxoplasmosis in a way of how certain pathogens are able to alter behavior of the host.

Well maybe being aware of connection maybe will help with hair loss situation.

For those not aware of mgtow and what blue pill means I personally like watching sandman on youtube.

Hope thi# helps

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss Empty Re: Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:36 am

So you're saying that people who AREN'T mgtow have more hair loss? Because mgtow would probably be described as red pill.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss Empty Re: Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:05 pm

I imagine MGTOW to be the pendulum shift resulting from the growing power and expectation from a legal perspective in western civilization and perhaps the fact that through time everyone tries to "up the ante" on expectation.

I was perusing a MGTOW video that was done by a women (who had Eastern origin, seemed to understand the plight of some men who have chosen to go MGTOW)...anyway, reading the comments of some of the men...created a sense of financial freedom.

At least in my experience, the best girls usually cost the least amount of money and are great communicators.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:04 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:So you're saying that people who AREN'T mgtow have more hair loss?  Because mgtow would probably be described as red pill.

Quote from above “ possible strong connection between those with active hair loss and those that are called blue pill men in mgtow community”

No doubt IMO/IME, many with active hair loss have a hard time thinking clearly. Also tend toward type A behavior.

Quote from google “a behavior pattern associated with the development of coronary heart disease, characterized by excessive competitiveness and aggression and a fast-paced life style. Persons exhibiting type A behavior are constantly struggling to accomplish ill-defined goals in the shortest possible time.”.

I use to think of this type a behavior as maybe from inflammation in the brain and similar. That once people get their hair loss under control people tend to think clearer, are able to think independently and become more type b behavior (easy going and calm). I’ve mentioned this in the past and you can usually see who has active hair loss on hair loss forums based on their behavior.

What I’m saying is I seem to notice everyone with active hair,at least in my city, and seems can see this online too, is they are all blue pill men.

This may not be a stretch of the imagination for those aware of how certain pathogens are able to affect behavior patterns. Toxoplasmosis gondi is a well known one as an example. The majority of men and women have it which makes women hyper feminine qualities and men tend toward looking ugly. Mice infected with it literally are attracted to cats where they will run up to a cat only for the cat to devour them.

Anyway, books are written on the subject of pathogens affecting behavior but just pointing my observation that those with active hair loss appear to be blue pill men.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Hi CS,  

Yeah, the court systems are major cause but also the out of control behavior women are doing to their men as well.  I personally don’t know of a single relationship nowadays where the women aren’t forcing the men into some sort of slavery with them.  Either spending all their money, forcing the man to spend all his free time with her or similar issues.  

I know decades ago you could find 5 or 10% of women were not tyrannical but now I think that number has grown to where maybe 1% are not tyrannical.  Anyway, crazy world we live in these days. Seems basically all the women all have severe emotional issues deep down and the men are now forced to cater to every changing wants and needs

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:09 pm

I guess I should mention regarding term blue pill.  The blue pill refers to men being completely unware of a womans cunning way to manipulate situations and men for their benefit. And how society has molded men to what many men are today.

https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=Sandman+blue+pill

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:15 am

I'm not a fan of MGTOW because it is fueled by woman-hating tendencies.

That being said, I have met a handful of middle-aged men who have been devastated both financially and emotionally by marriages that went bad. In all cases, it was my impression that the woman was the aggressor.

I am in my late 20s and in the last several years women from my past (with whom I was not involved with romantically) randomly reached out to me and expressed interest. It became clear that they had "started the search" for someone who would provide long-term. I felt offended, probably in the same way women feel offended when they are objectified for their looks.

Fundamentally, every human being - man or woman - is a biological entity looking to ensure survival and fulfillment of needs.

Neither women nor men are inherently evil, but I do believe that society has become evil.

Getting older I am gravitating toward right-wing conservative stances which emphasize individual responsibility. Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson are good right-wing commentators. In my mind, the modern leftist movement has over-extended the concept of personal liberty into the absurd idea that you can behave however you want. Whereas many right-wing stances emphasize personal self-discipline, self-development.

No doubt IMO/IME, many with active hair loss have a hard time thinking clearly. Also tend toward type A behavior.

Quote from google “a behavior pattern associated with the development of coronary heart disease, characterized by excessive competitiveness and aggression and a fast-paced life style. Persons exhibiting type A behavior are constantly struggling to accomplish ill-defined goals in the shortest possible time.”.

I've been at wit's end trying to deal with PTSD from having worked for several years in a highly competitive corporate job. I interacted with many cancerous human beings who exhibited aggressive and competitive behavior. There was a lot of destructive behavior.

It has been well over a year since I quit and I'm still experiencing severe symptoms. Have completely lost my sense of adventure and zeal for life.

Any advice would be appreciated.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:36 am

@imprisoned-radical:

I can't offer much advice besides maybe try NoFap? Even if you aren't addicted maybe it's worth a try. Withdrawal is a b**** though.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Hi imprisoned radical,

I have a close family member who had extreme ptsd that developed over a massive stroke. The worst ptsd I’ve ever seen or heard about. Now the ptsd is mild. The only thing that worked for after years of trial and error is lots of love and compassion for her. A lot.

There are supplements but I’m of the experience that love is greatest antidote. If you don’t have a spouse willing to do this enough, A lot of war veterans get dogs and many say that helped them.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:56 pm

Very nice thread...

Speakning of animals, i practically bought a dog out of loneliness that come from working in competetive high tech world, where i was isolating myself to protect my own goals, dreams. I must say, it's my best investment in health i ever did.

Things as quitting the job become naturally, as the pressure on running it all for somebody else, it was simply not worth the effords and stress.

I say relationships are where one can earn or lose a lot. If one gets control of the other via what can be defined as love (dont think it is), the whole relationship can become zest destruction for the other site. I believe everybody needs to know how to be happy alone, as it is then a privilige to update your state with somebody interesting, unique. It's good that she/he is also able to pay for her/his expenses.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:10 am

Beebrox wrote: I believe everybody needs to know how to be happy alone,

Hi beebrox and everyone, 

I think of this as part of the underlying psychological theme for those battling hair loss.  

I use to tell people tgat tgey have to be an independent thinker.  Otherwise don’t expect much in results.  

I use to see it time and again on hair loss forums.  Where people would chase one solution to the next.  But never really solving their problem.  It wasn’t until they themselves started putting their own puzzle together that they got results.   I’ve heard others sa6 the same thing before.  

Most of us know that we are able to change our dna by changing our consciousness.  

Some people took it a step further trying to find the pschological component to various ailments.  Some have looked into cancer.  For example have a doctor tell a patient they have cancer and are expected to live x months.  It becomes so devastating for the person they die more from the doctors words than cancer itself.  They just can’t recover because of what some doctor told them.  

Understanding these psychological components I strongly believe that active hair loss is strongly correlated to the psycological component of women and society.  In a manner of soeaking they are losing their hair because of this.  Information that is talked about in mgtow.  

Essentially people are being psycologically/emotionally steamrolled by society and women to the point that their hair falls out.  In a similar manner as a devastating situation can cause people to get gray hair seemingly overnight.  

You can see the underlying theme of many on the internet that theyjust want their hair back so they can get back in the good grace of society or women again.  So that they can get ahead again.  

I just don’t see any red pilled or alpha men with active hair loss. I always see those men who don’t see they are being messed with. And tgey don’t know how to get out of it. They essentially lost their mind or ability to think independently.

Anyway,  enough about this just thought this might help people understand as when one understands what’s going on, that’s half the battle.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:25 pm

Jdp710 wrote:
I just don’t see any red pilled or alpha men with active hair loss.  I always see those men who don’t see they are being messed with.  And tgey don’t know how to get out of it.  They essentially lost their mind or ability to think independently.

Anyway,  enough about this just thought this might help people understand as when one understands what’s going on, that’s half the battle.

There are lots of ways to struggle in this MGTOW area. As social anymal one can simply not bypass it. I think it's important for man or women - to identify this triggers and create his/her own way out of it. I however hardly say it's primarely reason of the struggle. I am less and less convinced consciousness should be viewed as body independent. That says neuroinflammation, hormones as well as stress (enviromental trigger for adaption or change) can play a big role.

I like you mentined about dosing yourself load. The ones that load themself cargo they can not carry, are prone to various troubles, it's sooner or later hair related. Living with more pace leaves less time to also meditate around the changes and better adopt to them.

Today women can have more testosterone than men, which results in certain behaviour patterns that can bring whole topic within topic and would rather not go there.

It reasonable to realistically examine what can supplement do and what can not in this regard. Specially if knowing it can only help on the long run as months to years and only awards consistency, and individual user manual...

I, however witnessed in my own case going through hell was much more easier when i helped myself to do a good cellular respiration, with other proven combinations that help control with stress. If i did not, i would be probably bald by now.

Topic aside, I do think we live in a world where there are more biological risks - traps one can imagine and going blindly with no risk managment strategy can become ill oriented path.

I expect less and less healthy family opportunities and more and more neurological deficits driven mainly by pollution, infection and EMFs. Brain is shrinking, and idea is to replace it with BCI interfaces...

I think as any argument is pointless to address without tackling the relationships and behaviour, its ridiculous to not include deeper thoughts of how biological functions and mechanisms can be tuned up to serve for access to higher and healthy consciousness.

The egg or the chicken? I say witout addressing both ones with emphasis on their interconnections,  the days are dark and doomed. Nature does not work as basic superposition system, it's a quantum, non-local, non-linear, sometimes non-deterministic phenomena. But it has its rules, one can listen and use science for more guides.

Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss What+would+happen+this+comic+sucks+imo+but+hey+its_af118d_3798546

Humor. I think today one better not lack it, i find it as essential strategy to obtain healthy emotions...

Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss 46513510

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:02 pm

An interesting topic for sure. In all dis-eases, there are different "energetic" factors.

Greed is also a pendulum of fear. The kidneys can be wrecked with all kinds of things and fear is just one of them.

Usually I find reasons to blame "harmaceuticals" but not always.

Mgtow (men going their own way) observation and hair loss Gegre310

Stress of all kinds (girl issues), speculation investing.

Since I've spent decades fighting hair loss, there came a point of singularity. At some point I had removed enough points of contention, became more centered and generally mental stable in even negative situations. So looking back at the time when hair loss was a losing proposition, the state of my mind was no doubt very troubled.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:40 pm

Testosterone info = https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R7q4i2_OWn8

If can’t watch the whole video then fast forward to 4:15

———————————

Longevity info = https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y81IAQ2aBC4&t=6s

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:42 pm

Jordan Peterson talks about MGTOW and the court systems in the second half of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbZHbMVtpC0

Beebrox wrote:
Speakning of animals, i practically bought a dog out of loneliness that come from working in competetive high tech world, where i was isolating myself to protect my own goals, dreams. I must say, it's my best investment in health i ever did.

Protection of goals and dreams was also my primary motivation for exiting the working world as soon as possible. Thank God, I have the minimal amount of passive income to support myself without working. But the mental and emotional damage from the 5 years of working has proved to be profound and life-changing. I worked in the software industry, where there is an abnormally high percentage of men with aggression problems and severe social adjustment problems that have been left unresolved since adolescence. Several of the individuals were the most toxic human beings I have met in my life, and I'll never forget them despite my best efforts to try.

The most significant effect it had on me? The loss of optimism.

Jdp710 wrote:
Essentially people are being psycologically/emotionally steamrolled by society and women to the point that their hair falls out.  In a similar manner as a devastating situation can cause people to get gray hair seemingly overnight.  

You can see the underlying theme of many on the internet that they just want their hair back so they can get back in the good grace of society or women again.  So that they can get ahead again.  

I think men and women alike are psychologically/emotionally steamrolled by society. As a social species, human beings are highly conscious of status and ranking. The fear of ostracism and social rejection/subordination is programmed into the the core of our psyche. Social stress has a profound effect on health not just in humans, but in other social species as well:

Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2007 Nov;293(5):R1864-74. Epub 2007 Sep 12.
Social stress and recovery: implications for body weight and body composition.
Tamashiro KL, Nguyen MM, Ostrander MM, Gardner SR, Ma LY, Woods SC, Sakai RR.
Social stress resulting from dominant-subordinate relationships is associated with body weight loss and altered body composition in subordinate (SUB) male rats. Here, we extend these findings to determine whether stress-induced changes in energy homeostasis persist when the social stress is removed, and the animal is allowed to recover. We examined body weight (BW), body composition, and relevant endocrine measures after one or two cycles of 14 days of social stress, each followed by 21 days of recovery in each rat’s individual home cage. SUB lost significantly more BW during social housing in a visible burrow system (VBS) compared with dominant (DOM) animals. Weight loss during social stress was attributable to a decrease in adipose tissue in DOM and SUB, with an additional loss of lean tissue in SUB. During both 21-day recovery periods, DOM and SUB regained lost BW, but only SUB were hyperphagic. Following recovery, SUB had a relatively larger increase in adipose tissue and plasma leptin compared with DOM, indicating that body composition changes were dependent on social status. Control animals that were weight matched to SUB or male rats exposed to the VBS environment without females, and that did not form a social hierarchy, did not exhibit changes in body composition like SUB in the VBS. Therefore, chronic social stress causes social status-dependent changes in BW, composition and endocrine measures that persist after repeated stress and recovery cycles and that may ultimately lead to metabolic disorders and obesity.

On the other hand, some of the most compelling biological instincts are often counter-productive or even self-destructive. In some sense, they are just heuristics.

As mentioned by Beebrox, need to find a way to take both the red pill and the blue pill.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:32 am

@imprisoned-radical

In regards to your PTSD, my recommendation would be to travel for at least one month. And when you do so, go somewhere different than western culture. Stay in backpacker hostels. Here you will meet all kinds of travellers from around the world, have deep conversations, and new experiences in a place you’ve never been before. I promise this experience will be like a sort of reset button. Every time I travel, I come back stress and anxiety free, with my goals and dreams more clear than ever. Travelling has also made me realize that I will only be happy doing something I’m passionate about as my “career”. If you live your passions every day, it really shifts your way of being. As well, working for yourself and creating passive income is the way to go. Working for a company is a bad environment as it gives other people power over you creating lots of stress, anxiety and depression.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:01 am

Men are no match for a womans manipulation tactics.  They are always 3 steps ahead.  At best one can be in a stalemate with a woman if he knows a womans manipulation tactics.  But keep in mind women are very good at scrambling a mans brain and when he’s in a relationship or around enough women even in a work environment for instance, a man’s ability to use logic becones half or a 1/4 of what it would be without being around a woman.  

The male on male toxic manipulation techniques where they wear down the emotions of someone is obvious (e.g. chest thumping, aggression, etc)and the counter balance is avoidance or displaying their own dominant behavior over the othermale.  In a work environment, the one who is more tired before the encounter, many times end up as the loser and thus emotional damage is done.  

This is a good video to understand what this thread is about.  While keeping in mind a blue pill man knows none of these manipulation tactics.  A red pill man knows the tactics, while a purple pill man while they know the tactics used by women are still in a relationship with them and thus know at best they can only be in a stalemate with a woman who is manipulative.

Have to watch the whole video for understanding and thus maybe get understanding that with enough time can see the equivalent of hair falling out or figuratively speaking pulling your hair out... much in the same way as a horrible life experience can cause someone to gray very quick or even overnight.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UzThfFm5H6k

And again, in short, hair loss may very well be a state of consciousness first and foremost. Note all those who get results battling their hair loss tend to be those who take matters in their own hand and are able to think independently.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:17 am

One thing is for sure, those with active hair loss, their logical thinking is gone and they are just emotional thinking.  

Those who mention success in hair loss are always those who take matters in their own hands and figure it out on their own.  Rather than listening to someone on a forum.  The best anyone can do on a forum is to point them in a certain direction.  

ejeculation weakens the mind.  Can even lead to insanity. Abstaining from sex as much as possible for many months will rebuild the mind.  

Note that I mentioned abstinence.  Some will think sex without ejaculation is ok.  It’s not as enough years go by and one will develop certain cancers.  

Some of the best singers in the world, the most creative people of the world rarely have sex.  Oral sex the worst to destroy creativity as the creativity located in throat.  

While I see a connection with ejaculation and hair loss I don’t see it as much as the emotional abuse/shit tests from women and society that blue pill don’t see basedjust on my own experiences.

The reason why I mention sandman is because of his focus on the rarely talked about last 10 or 20% of female nature that others don’t talk about.  Problem with sandman it’s only in 1 out of 10 videos you’ll find the gems.  Such as something like 90% of all interactions with women,  women are sizing you up, learning from you, how to get her way, shit tests, etc..  With men, unless they are narccissistic it’s more like 10%.  Because of this, it’s the equivalent of women putting the hot water on.  Then the cold water on.  Eventually the valves will wear down for us men because men are not adapted to the chaos that women are geared towards and our life expectancy is shortened.  

Similar to how killer whales pods are run by the females.  The females live about 80 years old.  But the males die at 30 years old.  

Either way, I see androgenic alopecia as figuratively speaking someone pulling out their hair.  Their consciousness is completely messed up.  Their mind is unable to think as an independent thinker.

Last edited by Jdp710 on Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:45 am

Esoterically I read many years ago hair loss is caused by fear and anxiety.  

Why DidI create this thread... because the largest source of fear and an anxiety is due to women and the way society is in these female dominated places.  

Women don’t understand why a man has to keep talking about female nature and what’s going on in society in the mgtow videos.  It’s because it helps to shelter himself from female nature and society.  If you understand what’s going on it acts as a shield.  Nothing better that I know of for those with active hair loss is to understand what’s going on p.  To prevent the hair loss sufferer from living in fear and anxiety.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:08 am

Jdp710 wrote:Esoterically I read many years ago hair loss is caused by fear and anxiety.  

Why Did I create this thread... because the largest source of fear and an anxiety is due to women and the way society is in these female dominated places.  

Women don’t understand why a man has to keep talking about female nature and what’s going on in society in the mgtow videos.  It’s because it helps to shelter himself from female nature and society.  If you understand what’s going on it acts as a shield.  Nothing better that I know of for those with active hair loss is to understand what’s going on p.  To prevent the hair loss sufferer from living in fear and anxiety.  

In energetic medicine principles, kidneys are the organs of fear (they are attached to the adrenals), which drive part of the fight or flight response (along with the hypothalamus and pituitary).

There's plenty of circumstantial data to back up excessive ejaculation effects on hair loss. However, there are some ways to circumvent some of these effects, provided they are not beyond normal male needs.

Having examined MGTOW, I find that there is another approach that might work better for some.

Understanding how the female mind feels attraction, I believe resolves a lot of the problems when it is approached with a good strategy. I'm not talking about necessarily getting married or getting into a trap...but more about how to deal with women so that the attraction is on the males side, keeping the power and preventing the emotional manipulation that most women can do effortlessly.

Once a man becomes too reliable, predictable and obtainable by many drives to be a white knight (conditioning from movies?), the women no longer feels sexual attraction...and as her feelings start to decline, the man starts to become desperate by trying harder and in turn, the females primitive hardwiring begins to kick in, and then she subconsciously feels annoyed by her guy without enough knowing why, to the point where she might as well be on her premenstrual cycle on all 30 days of the month.

However, once a guy fully understands how to elicit attraction in the women in most situations, the relationship can become sustainable. Imagine how much easier it is for a guy to keep the female starving for attention?

Probably the reason why women themselves give such terrible advice is that many of do not fully understand their primitive hardwiring, and those that do, are afraid to openly admit it publicly.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:28 pm

Evil or Very Mad All true CS.  One thing is that they all have to feel that the male is able to be manipulated.  To be molded to her will.  If she can’t manipulate him, then she’ll destroy his reputation.  

So while all the relationships the male is overtly taking charge, the real power covertly is being held by the woman.  She knows it and you can always see the smirk in her when talking with couples.  

The constant shit testing eventually wears every man down to where she then has the power and the beginning of the end of the relationship. A man can never rest.  Puts him in an early grave.  

Some women are just worse than others but they are “all” doing it.  Eventually.  It’s only in the hard times that makes a quality woman.  Just about no woman has gone through hard times in their early years to shape their personality.  

Not arant on women but every woman underestimates the wall.  They are too use to getting their way when younger.  Too use to easier times and having power.  When the wall hits they make everyones lives miserable around them because they became miserable from the loss of power.  

Same happens to the alpha man.  Al Bundy in Married with Children is perfect example of the alpha male hitting the wall when his power is gone.  Women hit the wall and become eventually just as miserable as the character Al Bundy because they lost their power.  With women they have less attention from everyone and life becomes much harder.

My warning to everyone.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:23 am

Not agreeing with everything in this video, but it was good to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og0RX3wbfUE

Personally, I experienced higher level of inner peace after accepting my own misogynistic emotions and attitudes. But more importantly, at several points in my life I have been engaged with a personal interest or goal that was far more satisfying and compelling than sexual gratification. To that end, women can never control me.

I believe that on average, women are more emotional and less competent, more superficial, and even more cruel than men. I would go so far as to say that the "pay gap" in the corporate world is actually partially due to higher emotionality of women and thus the decreased competence.

With regard to superficiality of women, I have often observed that women are more status-conscious than men. They want to associate with high-status men. Several times, have observed non-white women prefer white men and subconsciously the objective was to increase their own social status. In various social situations I have been in a situation where women who were previously showing minimal interest in me, after observing me interacting with a high-status man, started showing more interest.

I also remember a few women who used to regard me very highly when I was in a "winning" state in life, fast forward several years when my life is not going as swimmingly and I was shocked and depressed at how they no longer wanted to associate with me.

But once you can deconstruct all of this, you realize that people are driven by powerful subconscious and biological instincts. However, it is true of both men and women.

Ultimately, it becomes obvious that men and women alike when giving into their primal biological desires are actually just destroying themselves in the long term. There's no difference between a man who chooses partners solely based on looks, and a woman who chooses partners solely based on wealth or social ranking.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:35 pm

All true.

When you get in your 30s and up it becomes much much worse on a different level.

As one person mentioned “the only happy people in life appear to be married women and single men”

It’s because men are utilities and basically every woman will only love you if you keep doing for them... usually on an ever increasing level.

I say this without any exaggeration, but when one is in their teens and twenties getting on the right track is what’s most important. Not doing bad things or being with the wrong crowd. Otherwise can get side tracked and can have hard time recovering or recovering the lost time.

However in 30’s and up the modern women are the single largest threat to a man. It’s not being in an accident with drunk driver, some violent encounter, etc, like you’d think but in the 30s it’s a completely different tune in life and women can become the most destructive force in a mans life. It may not happen right away. May be years or many years even but be careful. A minimum of 80-90% of women when you get in this age and up are ruining mens lives in one way or another.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:26 am

I agree with everything above.

To quote Tom Leykis (a well known radio guy), aim for the highest hot to low self-esteem ratio possible. However, this advice is just for those who place looks as a high priority.

Also if in a relationship, giving them everything they ask for is never going to win "points," instead it will be used as a new bar to be raised, so they can psychologically inspire (manipulate) you to up the ante next time.

Hardship seems to be the only win, because after a while they just get complacent.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:40 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:I agree with everything above.

To quote Tom Leykis (a well known radio guy), aim for the highest hot to low self-esteem ratio possible. However, this advice is just for those who place looks as a high priority.

Also if in a relationship, giving them everything they ask for is never going to win "points," instead it will be used as a new bar to be raised, so they can psychologically inspire (manipulate) you to up the ante next time.

Hardship seems to be the only win, because after a while they just get complacent.

I was listening to Lykis today actually on youtube haha, good stuff.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next