Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS AND MODERN DISEASES
Is there a way to manage finasteride side-effects? EmptyToday at 5:10 am by CausticSymmetry

» Carnivore Diet filled in bald spot.
Is there a way to manage finasteride side-effects? EmptyWed Sep 25, 2024 2:02 am by TheOne

» Butter packaging?
Is there a way to manage finasteride side-effects? EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 1:01 pm by Maup

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Is there a way to manage finasteride side-effects? EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 6:57 am by CausticSymmetry

» Time to put on a mask again
Is there a way to manage finasteride side-effects? EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 5:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Should an old milk tooth be pulled?
Is there a way to manage finasteride side-effects? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 7:58 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Is there a way to manage finasteride side-effects? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2024 11:28 pm by Maup

» Removing contaminants from water
Is there a way to manage finasteride side-effects? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 7:01 am by CausticSymmetry

» Qwackcine horror show
Is there a way to manage finasteride side-effects? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 1:27 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Is there a way to manage finasteride side-effects?

3 posters

Go down

Is there a way to manage finasteride side-effects? Empty Is there a way to manage finasteride side-effects?

Post  TheDivineMarquis Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:27 pm

If one were, let´s say, on a low dose of finasteride - 0.25mg per day - would there be a way of to minimize the sexual and psychological side effects?

What supplements should one could take?

As I see it, there´s a BIG probability of side-effects. Everywhere I searched -forums, users videos - I only found guys saying: "its working, but my libido took a hit". So they seem to inevitable. Look a this per example: http://www.askapatient.com/viewrating.asp?drug=20788&name=PROPECIA&page=1&PerPage=60
TheDivineMarquis
TheDivineMarquis

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to manage finasteride side-effects? Empty Re: Is there a way to manage finasteride side-effects?

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:05 am

"I believe that genetics and diet will affect how your body will react to finasteride.

DHT is a more potent form of testosterone, and you have significantly less DHT than testosterone in your body. If you take fanasteride, your body must compensate for the lack of DHT by producing more testosterone. This why, for most people, finasteride raise testosterone.

However, some people may not be able to produce more testosterone because of a bad diet. For example, refined carbonhydrate will drop your testosterone level 25%, no wonder why some people may lack libido if they don't let their body compensate for the lack of DHT via a bad diet."

. If you feel you must use Propecia to maintain hair growth, but are concerned with side effects, you can use it in conjunction with Natural phyto-Estrogen w/Pomegranate Extract to ameliorate or prevent side effects

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to manage finasteride side-effects? Empty Re: Is there a way to manage finasteride side-effects?

Post  SonofOdin Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:06 pm

I believe the key to my success is staying lean and muscular, intaking 60-90mg zinc per day(balanced with 2mg copper per 30mg zinc) and eating very little, if any wheat. Also if my sleep is not on point, goodbye libido, but when it is, I'm a teenager again. Testosterone is key when you don't have much DHT, just like iuyyigh was getting at. I haven't tried the phyto est and pomegranate extract though, and cant comment on them
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDivineMarquis Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am

SonofOdin wrote:I believe the key to my success is staying lean and muscular, intaking 60-90mg zinc per day(balanced with 2mg copper per 30mg zinc) and eating very little, if any wheat. Also if my sleep is not on point, goodbye libido, but when it is, I'm a teenager again. Testosterone is key when you don't have much DHT, just like iuyyigh was getting at. I haven't tried the phyto est and pomegranate extract though, and cant comment on them

What about cognitive/emotional sides? How´s your memory and mood?

The problem with the sides is that they can come at any time. I´ve read what some guys on HLH wrote about starting to get sides only about 6 months after the first intake.
TheDivineMarquis
TheDivineMarquis

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:51 am

Memory and mood are both better. I pretty much had a mental breakdown before fin and I'm being dead serious about that. The effects are still there, but now that I am on fin I'm less desperate about my hair. I can think, and focus on other things. Last quarter I managed a 4.0 overloading 20 credits in my accounting career path, and on top of that worked part time.

Anyway the fin choice is a privilege. You need to make the choice, before it is made for you. This is because it's only going to prevent, not reverse your loss, unless you're extremely lucky. It sounds sick(because it is) but us men have to choose between hair or our penis. I'm still mindblown I popped the pill. I was so anti fin that if I read any of my posts a year or two ago I feel like I'm reading posts from someone else. Anyway I'm fine, but many are not, and I may not be fine forever, that's the reality of this drug and if you can handle that, then go ahead. If you can accept your loss, even better. Good luck.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down