Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
the most effective natural topical EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
the most effective natural topical EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
the most effective natural topical EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
the most effective natural topical EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
the most effective natural topical EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
the most effective natural topical EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
the most effective natural topical EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
the most effective natural topical EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
the most effective natural topical EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

the most effective natural topical

+6
CausticSymmetry
sanderson
JDawg
SlowMoe
AS54
researchingeverything
10 posters

Go down

the most effective natural topical Empty the most effective natural topical

Post  researchingeverything Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:12 am

on this thread: https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t1392-regrowth-with-topical-kefir-and-agrimony

cs said this:

"Based on all the research, having bacteria imbalance is the biggest factor in hair loss, so if this can change bacteria homeostasis in the scalp area could be the most effective natural topical. If you try this, please provide feedback."

im sure there are plenty of natural topicals out there that change bacteria homeostasis...
doesent antibacterials such as onion and garlic change bacteria homeostasis for example?

any other suggestions?

maybe topical kefir as suggested on that thread?
im just a bit afraid of kefir as on the gaps diet is recommended to introducing kefir internally very slowly because of the die off reaction...maybe as topical would be different and precautions are not needed

researchingeverything

Back to top Go down

the most effective natural topical Empty Re: the most effective natural topical

Post  AS54 Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am

Hey,

I didn't go back and look at the context CS said that in, but I'm guessing he was referring to the gut. The gut bacteria really haven't even gotten much attention in health research until this century and some of the bigger discoveries have only been in the past 7 or 8 years. But be guaranteed that in the coming years, the roles that the gut bacteria play in our health (physical and psychological) are going to floor everyone. They've found that fecal transplants literally change people's personalities!

Anyway, having a substantial impact on the bacteria is pretty difficult to do in the short term unless you are using a lot of potent antibiotics or you've been irradiated, at which point you have bigger problems. I'd say having a positive effect on the gut microbiome requires sustained dietary changes, incorporating fermented foods regularly, avoiding processed foods. Its arguable whether probiotics have a real impact, so I won't argue it here, but I'll tell you without a doubt that the probiotic you choose to buy is crucial. The ones you go and buy on a shelf at GNC or something are worthless, money down the drain. I've had experience with a few quality ones that I've noticed actual changes with: Theralac and Dr. Ohiras. You've got to get quality stuff.

And given how little we know about the gut bacteria, there isn't anything to rely on to say that changing the bacteria is going to regrow hair. There is a lot more discovery that needs to happen before you're gonna start correlating gut bacteria to hair regrowth. There are biochemical things that happen as a result of gut bacteria we know can negatively effect hair, so I do think its still in our interest to attempt all we can to foster a healthy environment in the gut.

Research as to the skin bacteria is interesting, but again it is inconclusive. Could things like melasezzia or p acnes play a role in hair loss, yes I think they could. But you've also got to ask yourself what practical consequences that might have. We've seen plenty of people trying various topical antibiotics over the years and to my knowledge it hasn't worked any miracles yet. The immune response is really what we'd like to get control of.

I would REALLY like to see the effects of an early stool transplant on hair loss. If they could nab someone early enough, perhaps even right at the onset and perform this procedure and then track the results, it would be incredible. Especially if they could use identical twins or something. Essentially they sterilize your entire gut and then wash it with a slurry of someone else's stool. What if the donor stool came from someone with no hair loss or familial history of it? Could the proper gut bacteria prevent MPB? It would be fascinating to know. But as far as I know most of these cost around $40,000-$50,000 and the lot of insurances don't cover them because there hasn't been enough research on the benefits yet.

AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:35 am

Onion juice/ garlic juice is cheap and seems to work
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  JDawg Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:44 am

AS54 wrote:Could the proper gut bacteria prevent MPB? It would be fascinating to know. But as far as I know most of these cost around $40,000-$50,000 and the lot of insurances don't cover them because there hasn't been enough research on the benefits yet.

Holy Sh&t!!!! They cost THAT much? wow. Had no idea....

JDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:01 pm

JDawg wrote:
AS54 wrote:Could the proper gut bacteria prevent MPB? It would be fascinating to know. But as far as I know most of these cost around $40,000-$50,000 and the lot of insurances don't cover them because there hasn't been enough research on the benefits yet.

Holy Sh&t!!!! They cost THAT much? wow. Had no idea....
yeah i didnt know they were that much either. anthony makes a good point.. the stool transplant is mega potent way to get the right gut bacteria. i found a site a while back for a guy that a had a serious case of crohn's or IBS i forget which one and was about to get the surgery where they put the bag on him i think, but then he tried the stool transplant before he did it. and guess what? he cured his crohns. it was some blog he made.

he found some healthy person to get stool from and figured out some way to take it on his own.

if you really wanted to do it.. you could go on craigslist and find someone and then figure out how to take it in the least.. ahem.. tasty way.Rolling Eyes there was some AMA on reddit about a guy that sold his jizz to some 80 year old dude from craigslist because the guy thought that semen would not let him get alziehiemers because it ran in his family.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:44 pm

It's also possible encapsulate some stuff if you know what I mean....makes the whole transplant thing a little easier to swallow.

The Federal Deception Agency is trying to restrict the transfer because it works too well and that goes against their client's interest of ongoing sickness mongering and disease promoting patented drugs.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:12 pm

who wants to be the guinea pig? not me lol, sorry this is just too much, i couldnt handle the thought of it. not prepared to do this unless theres undeniable proof, otherwise id be vomiting for weeks at the thought of it
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:16 pm

yeah CS that figures.. Mad 

rofl wrote:who wants to be the guinea pig? not me lol, sorry this is just too much, i couldnt handle the thought of it. not prepared to do this unless theres undeniable proof, otherwise id be vomiting for weeks at the thought of it
I think someone should really give it a try. I think we are the only forum that would seriously consider it. Laughing But in reality.. it really is potent.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

the most effective natural topical Empty Reply with quote the most effective natural topical

Post  Crusher Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:13 am

Kefir (20ml), onion juice (10ml) and garlic juice (5ml)
is a very effective topical to hold hair, not to generate new hair.
Applying the mix you have to be aware that you are stinking
like a little skunk.

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  Elephantor Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:27 am

Crusher wrote:Kefir  (20ml), onion juice (10ml) and garlic juice (5ml)
is a very effective topical to hold hair, not to generate new hair.
Applying the mix you have to be aware that you are stinking
like a little skunk.  
How are you supposed to use it?... I mean, how much time do you leave it on the scalp?

Elephantor

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:38 am

As long as the liquid is getting hard (approximate 2 - 2.5 hours),
twice a week.

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  Elephantor Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:26 am

Damn... 2 hours is a lot... I don't think I can fit two hour on any of my days... well, maybe on sundays...

There's a girl with AGA who says 30 minutes daily are enough... what do you think?... (that would be easier for me)...

Elephantor

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:18 am

Crusher wrote:Kefir  (20ml), onion juice (10ml) and garlic juice (5ml)  
I've tried onion and garlic juice and felt that it sped shedding up like it was too drying, but didn't use any kefir maybe the kefir would help?

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down