Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Few months on 100 mg coq10 give me slight arythmias EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Few months on 100 mg coq10 give me slight arythmias EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Few months on 100 mg coq10 give me slight arythmias EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Few months on 100 mg coq10 give me slight arythmias EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Few months on 100 mg coq10 give me slight arythmias EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Few months on 100 mg coq10 give me slight arythmias EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Few months on 100 mg coq10 give me slight arythmias EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Few months on 100 mg coq10 give me slight arythmias EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Few months on 100 mg coq10 give me slight arythmias EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Few months on 100 mg coq10 give me slight arythmias

5 posters

Go down

Few months on 100 mg coq10 give me slight arythmias Empty Few months on 100 mg coq10 give me slight arythmias

Post  Amaranthaceae Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:22 pm

I guess I dont rrlly need this supplement.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Few months on 100 mg coq10 give me slight arythmias Empty Re: Few months on 100 mg coq10 give me slight arythmias

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:19 am

Perhaps not. In metabolic disorders, CoQ10 is helpful for this.

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/tjem1920/141/Suppl/141_Suppl_453/_pdf

Fish and/or Krill oil can help stablize them as well with a different mechanism.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Few months on 100 mg coq10 give me slight arythmias Empty Re: Few months on 100 mg coq10 give me slight arythmias

Post  bobthebuilder Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

Amaranthaceae wrote:I guess I dont rrlly need this supplement.
Not a potassium or magnesium issue? get some blood work or supplement with powder forms.
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:24 am

bobthebuilder wrote:
Amaranthaceae wrote:I guess I dont rrlly need this supplement.
Not a potassium or magnesium issue? get some blood work or supplement with powder forms.
I think coq10 may cause irregular heart rhythms in healthy people who dont need the supplement or a smaller dosage.

Now I have given my mother coq10 and ubiqinol and she get more energy without sideeffects but shes 72 ! lol Smile

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:35 am

While analising some ECG data from random patients, it became evident that people with problematic health did have also some problems with having opposite form expected, very periodic heart rythms. Even the ones right before death. A little chaos in the signal is expected and even welcomed from the reading. Of course strong arythmia is not something one would want to have. But i thought it was worth mentioning...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:12 pm

I am taking around 200 mg a day of ubiqinol. Is this safe? I thought this was good for the heart....I am 30 years old. I don't want to stop because im taking this and tocosorb along with massage and my hairloss seems to have stopped for the most part the last few months. I do notice a increase in heart rate right after taking ubiqinol maybe....but thought it was my imagination maybe. Is this stuff safe to take every day?

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Post  hairisthickening Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:13 pm

Beebrox wrote:While analising some ECG data from random patients, it became evident that people with problematic health did have also some problems with having opposite form expected, very periodic heart rythms. Even the ones right before death. A little chaos in the signal is expected and even welcomed from the reading. Of course strong arythmia is not something one would want to have. But i thought it was worth mentioning...
this was from taking cq10 you mean?

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:33 pm

No, just wanted to tell about ECG rythms in general. Would load myself with krill and essential minerals (K, Mg have my vote here). Massaging the area with magnesium oil is i'd do first. Would stop with q10 for a while, to put it out of equation. Still, if the source of q10 is quality, dont see why it would do some damage... However there are many different types of arythmias, so without more data you can just speculate... Still, to back up my advice:

http://www.lef.org/protocols/heart_circulatory/arrhythmias_01.htm

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2650516

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11105328

http://eurheartj.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/14/1116.full.pdf

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:43 am

I totally agree, what I noticed on 100 mg coq10 was that the slight chaos in the signal while only lasting a few seconds, would appear every week instead of every 4-5 months. I mean, like skipping a heatbeat or making doublebeats for a few seconds, not just normal variation in the ratio.

I guess that people who produce enough q10 internally by adding some externally create a slight excess which is not beneficial.

Beebrox wrote:While analising some ECG data from random patients, it became evident that people with problematic health did have also some problems with having opposite form expected, very periodic heart rythms. Even the ones right before death. A little chaos in the signal is expected and even welcomed from the reading. Of course strong arythmia is not something one would want to have. But i thought it was worth mentioning...

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down